jmdbuildingsupplies-co-uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend jmdbuildingsupplies-co-uk
Own Driver, Courier
Read jmdbuildingsupplies-co-uk Reviews
Fantastic products
Ordered Saturday afternoon for Monday delivery and it arrived on time! I was really pleased with the service as some local firms could only offer delivery later in the week. Great price too. I’ll definitely be using JMD for future projects.
Bought a bulk bag of 10mm pea gravel. Perfect for what I needed it for. Would use the company again.
Very happy. Lovely people to buy from. Always on time. Always willing to go the extra mile to make your order rite. Will always order from jmd.
Hassel free transaction from start to finish. Will use again.
ordered bulk sand and artificial grass from Lee. Very helpful when phoned and delivered to manchester. great prices and excellent service. thanks
Needed stuff quick and the guys went above and beyond to help. Friendly staff, reasonably priced. Couldn’t ask for more. Wish there were more people like JMD in the game, life would be easier. I will be keeping my business there from now on and recommending everyone here
Sent Lee an email about some West Hoathly Medium Multi Stock bricks that I was having trouble finding. Lee replied within 10 minutes and was straight on the case to find some. 2 days later he had found some and sent me a quote. We arranged for delivery quicker than expected as they were in short supply. We also ordered some blocks at the same time which arrived with no issues. Great customer service and highly recommended. Thank you very much Lee.
The service from Lee was outstanding, he returned my calls and emails without delay. I ordered 26m2 of Raj slabs yesterday (27th) and delivery was made today (28th) without any issues. Lee phoned 35 mins before delivery which avoided me having to wait in all day. Highly recommended, great customer service and will use again for any future orders.
Very friendly service , will change to 5 stars when door order finally arrived.
good communication and a good price
Delivery man was friendly, customer service very professional and helpful
I placed my order on the 11th April 2020. Was told my order could take up to 3 weeks because of the current pandemic situation. I said I don't mind waiting as long as it's not more than 3 weeks. 4 weeks later still no delivery. After 3 emails to them I finally got a reply to say they would look into it that day. Heard nothing back. Chased them up a further 2 times and still nothing back and no refund. They have £200 of my money. I have now opened up a dispute with paypal to get my money back. Date now 28th May and still nothing? If this company can't cope in the current situation they should suspend trading instead of leading customers on and ignoring them. Take my advise and use a proper builders merchants not a virtual one.
Didn't arrive the date arranged. BEWARE...Apology not given, told 'the date requested is only a guide, look at our terms and conditions'! I booked and paid for the delivery 7 days before expecting it and only got the delivery the next day because I called them several times...they again had no idea about the delivery!!!! I was told several different stories including the usual, the lorry broke down, this was confirmed as a lie by personnel ultimately delivering. Im not a fussy person when dealing with building products but when you take time off work to receive a delivery, you at least expect them to know you ordered it and apologise. They were unaware of the delivery the following day too, saying they had no knowledge of the delivery, finally arriving later that day.
They don't care about the customer!!!
jmdbuildingsupplies-co-uk is rated 4.57 based on 35 reviews