JLL Fitness Ltd Reviews

contact@jllfitness.co.uk

Unit 1, Mount Street Business Park Mount Street

Category:
Equipment Suppliers

How would you rate JLL Fitness Ltd ?

"Balance board is great! Good quality, great price, quick delivery. Thanks!"
"Needed a repair on my treadmill after it stopped working after a year. They were very responsive and helped identify the issue. A week later the treadmill was returned to me and it was fully working again."
"Great value and an ideal first exercise bike. Fairly easy to assemble - as others have mentioned, attaching the tension cable is slightly awkward and this is probably the only time you need a second person to hold the upper part of the handlebar column while you attach the cable. Being just over 6' (184 cm) I would have liked to have raised the seat slightly more - but it's adequate."
"Had a few minor issues with the item when it arrived, but JLL handled this extremely by well shipping out replacement parts as soon as possible. Excellent seller, highly recommended."
"Amazing product, good quality and it comes with a case which looks really nice. Good value for money. The customer service replied quickly and was very helpful when I contacted them. I do recommend the product and the seller."
"outstanding, easy to put together and gives you a great work-out."
"Quick and prompt delivery, received prior to the estimated delivery date, very pleased. Cushion is as expected. Prompt response from seller to question about operation of the cushion."
"Phone call to advise date and time of delivery. Courier was a really nice guy too. Easy set up after watching you tube video. Just what I wanted."
"Treadmill broke twice within 1 year. I'm 90kg max and used it 45 minutes a day with diligent maintenance. JLL managed to: screw up the initial delivery (sent 2 treadmills and courier thought they were collecting a treadmill on top of that), screw up the pick-up of the second treadmill, screw up the pick-up when the treadmill broke, sent me an email admitting fault for the broken treadmill, before sending me a second email full of paranoid ravings of how I must have sabotaged it, refused to respond to emails sent by Amazon on my behalf, refused to send me copies of the warranty because I dared report them to a consumer advocacy group. If you buy this product it won't last, and they have no intention of honouring the warranty (if they even bothered to write one). Avoid, avoid, avoid."
"Sale was made easy by the girls in the office. The bike was originally too small so I took it back and purchased the model up."
"had an issue with the courier but they booked it in for me and then called me back"
"REALLY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL RESENT MY ITEM WHEN IT DID NOT ARRIVE"
"Order went missing, asked for a refund on the premium shipping only to be refused. Now getting threats by emails. Avoid like the plague!"
"Brilliant kit, showroom is fab and the staff were really friendly even got a cuppa."
"I had a problem with delivery and the customer service team were really attentive and on the ball with helping me."
"Bike never arrived and i'm now struggling to get my money back. Don't buy from them it's not worth it."
"Very professional and courteous service. Seller made sure to adapt and adjust to my request and delivery was very quick and with no fuss. Seller kept us informed of every step, by email and SMS, right until the moment the delivery was concluded. Very reliable and professional seller. Recommended!"
"Easy to put together, easy to understand control panel, easy to understand instruction booklet, multi-programmed treadmill. Used it 5 times in the first week of delivery. All that I asked for... great value for money machine"
"Staff were really friendly and offered some great advice whilst i was pondering on which bike to get."
"Treadmill came quickly and was easy to assemble and start using. Very good quality - would definitely shop with them again."
JLL Fitness Ltd is rated 4.40 based on 20 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!