JLL Fitness Ltd Reviews

Unit 1, Mount Street Business Park Mount Street

Category:
Equipment Suppliers

Tell us how JLL Fitness Ltd made you happy

"I recently went to JLL in Birmingham and bought a JLL 400 spinning bike. The shop had a excellent choice of equipment and the man who we dealt with us gave us good honest advice, and I have to say we are very impressed with the quality and performance of the bike ."
Are you JLL Fitness Ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The belt on my treadmill stopped working. I contacted the company and answered a few questions. The treadmill was collected the same week. I've had it back for around two months now really pleased with the way it was handled."
"Horrendous company with very poor customer skills. J150 spin cycle bought from them - via Amazon. On my 5th ride, the pedal sheared off, exposing a sharp metal point which lacerated my calve, leaving a 6 inch deep cut. After contacting Amazon, I then contacted JLL Fitness. They first tried to blame Amazon. After several emails by myself, they then 'suggested' that the bad workmanship was due to incorrect home installation whilst adding that Amazon have had no other issues with the product - insinuating that I was lying. Meanwhile I'm left with a nasty leg injury."
"i had an issue with delviery but the customer service team helped me sort it out. they called back when they said they would and helped prompt the courier to contact me."
"responded straight away and were polite, friendly and professional."
"Where to start … delivery was over a week late, with no phone call in advance confirming delivery slot despite this being promised - luckily we were home. Delivery driver scratched my car walking up against it and neither JLL Fitness nor the courier have made any attempt to address this. On 3rd or 4th use of the treadmill it started tripping the mains RCD - have tried everything including a dedicated mains circuit and proved the treadmill to be at fault. JLL Fitness have blocked me on Twitter at the mention of my dissatisfaction of having my property damaged, and have now stopped responding to all emails trying to arrange refund and collection of the defective treadmill. Worst consumer experience I have ever had. Due to lack of response I will now probably need to take legal action just to get my money back and have the faulty device collected! Would avoid at all costs, incredibly unprofessional company to deal with."
"Bought an exercise bike. Delivery initially delayed by a couple of weeks due to their insistence that as delivery address was a business one (not in any way connected with fitness) they had to check machine was for private not commercial use. when delivered went together easily, but from the first session the friction pad squealed. Thought this was as it should be so put up with it. Then the spot welds holding parts together on the rear foot decided to fail and there is a clunking when turning the pedals, and the saga with their customer service team begins. Send us video, send us pics, send us things through Whatsapp, all to no avail - 2 months after dialogue started still no replacement leg - even though they had the proof, clunking on pedal turning fixed by someone who had more gumption than JLL Customer Service and the friction pad squeal, which they even identified as a problem - well for that they expected me to purchase a new one - even though the original one had done less than 509 hours in 11 months with light resistance only. would of been better off spending a bit more money to buy a product more fit for purpose"
"Excellent service they definitely go the extra mile. Delivery was fast. Assembly was made easier via YouTube video. Good quality for the money."
"Customer service was great. So often you have to deal with robots are automated message services. The team at JLL were really responsive. Fantastic service guys!!"
"Delivered well before the estimated date provided. I had a query regarding how to use the item and the customer service team were prompt and responsive."
"Really happy and friendly staff. Very patient whilst showing me equipment."
"Awful company with terrible customer service"
"Balance board is great! Good quality, great price, quick delivery. Thanks!"
"Needed a repair on my treadmill after it stopped working after a year. They were very responsive and helped identify the issue. A week later the treadmill was returned to me and it was fully working again."
"Great value and an ideal first exercise bike. Fairly easy to assemble - as others have mentioned, attaching the tension cable is slightly awkward and this is probably the only time you need a second person to hold the upper part of the handlebar column while you attach the cable. Being just over 6' (184 cm) I would have liked to have raised the seat slightly more - but it's adequate."
"Had a few minor issues with the item when it arrived, but JLL handled this extremely by well shipping out replacement parts as soon as possible. Excellent seller, highly recommended."
"Amazing product, good quality and it comes with a case which looks really nice. Good value for money. The customer service replied quickly and was very helpful when I contacted them. I do recommend the product and the seller."
"outstanding, easy to put together and gives you a great work-out."
"Quick and prompt delivery, received prior to the estimated delivery date, very pleased. Cushion is as expected. Prompt response from seller to question about operation of the cushion."
"Phone call to advise date and time of delivery. Courier was a really nice guy too. Easy set up after watching you tube video. Just what I wanted."
JLL Fitness Ltd is rated 4.16 based on 32 reviews