JLL Fitness Ltd Reviews

contact@jllfitness.co.uk

Unit 1, Mount Street Business Park Mount Street

Category:
Equipment Suppliers

How would you rate JLL Fitness Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Stacey

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about JLL Fitness Ltd in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Very professional and courteous service. Seller made sure to adapt and adjust to my request and delivery was very quick and with no fuss. Seller kept us informed of every step, by email and SMS, right until the moment the delivery was concluded. Very reliable and professional seller. Recommended!"
"Easy to put together, easy to understand control panel, easy to understand instruction booklet, multi-programmed treadmill. Used it 5 times in the first week of delivery. All that I asked for... great value for money machine"
"Staff were really friendly and offered some great advice whilst i was pondering on which bike to get."
Chris Mitchell
Unverified Reviewer
"Cowboy Outfit I've had a terrible experience with this company I bought the icl pro spinning bike, the installation on the pedal is very difficult and you have to get it exact. Because I didn't it failed and I had to pay £30 to have one sent out already pre attached, why didn't they send them out in manufacture pre attached. Once I installed that I started to hear a knocking sound on the bike when I was on it near the pedals which moved from the right side to the left. I purchased this product new because of the warranty but they said they wouldn't help because the warranty doesn't include labour, they asked me to take the bike apart and refix it (I'm not very confident with DIY so struggled with this). So now I have a new product which has a knocking sound when I'm on it. Basically I bought a new product which was faulty and they are hiding behind there contract terms which stipulate no labour on the warranty. I'm on with trading standards and am trying to figure out other ways to get them to either reimburse my full money or for them to get an engineer out to fix it but I would highly recommend not going anywhere near this cowboy outfit if you had the choice"
Andrew Davidson
"Treadmill came quickly and was easy to assemble and start using. Very good quality - would definitely shop with them again."
JLL Fitness Ltd is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews