JK Attire Reviews

of reviewers recommend JK Attire
Email, Live Chat
Read JK Attire Reviews

About JK Attire:

Designed in the UK, JKA represents modern, forward thinking men's and women's streetwear as well as on-point denim jean collection.

Inspired by an aesthetic lifestyle and using cutting edge fabric technologies, we take a ruthless attitude to our designs and aim to bring out streetwear the world hasn't seen before. We take pride in every single garment we make, from a retro style tracksuit to a skinny jean to a puffa jacket, thought goes into every detail.

We explore the latest upcoming trends and think about the future of design to lay a solid foundation for the JKA brand. We're very proud to be a British brand, and all of our clothes are designed here in the UK. Our head office is in the heart of bustling Manchester, and if anyone would like to come and see the JKA team doing what we do, feel free to drop us a DM on Instagram. Our doors are always open.

Every collection is a fusion between retro staples and practicality with a high value placed on quality over quantity. Which is the mission statement we stand for and stand by. Our ever-expanding collection combines practical, crisp, bright sportswear with an urban streetwear appeal. We'll never stop progressing.

Tell us how JK Attire made you happy
Brilliant package! Posted beautifully and unique design!
Love love love and will order again for sure!
Oversized Tee came up a little smaller than desired but still BEAUTIFUL!
Good quality, quick delivery, great fit
The clothes are amazing. I love them, they're super unique. The jeans that I tried are very small tho, normally I'm a size 4/6 but on this site it's too small. Make sure you check the items, if they're on sale you'll get refunded by a gift card. I got kinda 'tricked' because the don't have a sale category. Also, on messenger they responded real quick to my questions. Just placed my 3rd order :)
Very nice quality and packaging.
Was not what I expected also runs extremely small
I really love the quality of the outfit. Shipping was fast. Will be buying from here again. The only issue I had is the sweater and joggers were different shades. Not to noticeable but just a minor critique.
poor quality clothing and overpriced. customer service is rubbish.
The items are good quality however the fit is quite small
Love your clothing! They fit so well and the designs are so creative! ❤️
The clothes were all perfect fit and super stylish! Very comfortable too and accurate sizing and description. Love them!
I got my pants in 3 days which was actually amazing, but they are a little snug. I’m normally a 28 waist (size 6) and they were a little tight, but wearable and super cute!
Amazing quality. Simple as
Some of the best clothing. Love everything I ordered
Clothes came fast, amazing quality, definitely buying again
Quick delivery. Good quality clothes
I love my sweat pants, the material is great and the size is perfect!
My items never arrived.
Fast shipping. True to size.
Fast shipping and delivery
Very comfortable, great quality and stylish! I loveeeee my sweatshirt.
JK Attire is rated 4.49 based on 1,597 reviews