JK Attire Reviews

Based on 3,949 reviews
Email, Live Chat
Read JK Attire Reviews

About JK Attire:

Designed in the UK, JKA represents modern, forward thinking men's and women's streetwear as well as on-point denim jean collection.

Inspired by an aesthetic lifestyle and using cutting edge fabric technologies, we take a ruthless attitude to our designs and aim to bring out streetwear the world hasn't seen before. We take pride in every single garment we make, from a retro style tracksuit to a skinny jean to a puffa jacket, thought goes into every detail.

We explore the latest upcoming trends and think about the future of design to lay a solid foundation for the JKA brand. We're very proud to be a British brand, and all of our clothes are designed here in the UK. Our head office is in the heart of bustling Manchester, and if anyone would like to come and see the JKA team doing what we do, feel free to drop us a DM on Instagram. Our doors are always open.

Every collection is a fusion between retro staples and practicality with a high value placed on quality over quantity. Which is the mission statement we stand for and stand by. Our ever-expanding collection combines practical, crisp, bright sportswear with an urban streetwear appeal. We'll never stop progressing.

Tell us how JK Attire made you happy
I already not received my order can some of you tell me what’s wrong ?
Excellent quality & perfect fit
My jeans came ripped and even ripped more on leg a few days later they didn’t get back to me when I told them
Its been 2 months since i have ordered and i have not even received an update. Extremely disappointed.
Ordered mens cargo trousers @ £29.99 in February - delivered wrong items ladies jeans that went in the bin - then went out of stock of the item I ordered -JKA refunded value of trousers on gift card MINUS THE DELIVERY CHARGE - came back in stock and then had to pay £44.99 for exactly the SAME trousers WITH DELIVERY CHARGE AGAIN so what should have cost £33.49 inc delivery then cost £49.99 inc delivery. Extremely poor service - only ordered again to use the credit note - will NEVER use again
Received order 2 days after ordering with next day delivery, maybe I ordered late however other than that quality of tshirt really surprised me. Very comfortable and I wear it constantly mystery box was a little bit of a let down because I don’t wear chains but I knew there was a chance I wouldn’t like what was in it. I would definitely recommend a friend. Very satisfied!
you guys helped me wen i was homeless jonny its dave from dale street you give me with trainers , coats . these guys are great look after you big shout jonny my num 07884240443
Great quality clothes, will order again
The jeans I ordered off here took over a month to come then when I finally got the jeans they wasn’t the ones I ordered also the writing on the jeans was rubbed off I would never order off here again and there customer service is bad too
I’m extremely joyful and satisfied with my items from JK Attire, they offer good quality and comfortable clothing. I have recommended the website to over 5 friends and family members who also think the same, therefore I will definitely be on the look out to purchases items in the later future.
Clothes that came were nothing like the photos Returned them all next day and given a gift card not a refund I am at college and save hard for my clothes, I don’t think this is good customer service and I not my friends with use jk attire in the future
My parcel was meant to be delivered to in the morning some time and didn’t arrive, I went on my email and it told me that my parcel had been refused i want a refund or the item I paid for
Solely based on this experience. I order stuff as I was going on holiday they was full price but apart of the select 5 promotion, so I assumed I could return them if I didn't like them or they fit for a refund. Returned items and I was rejected a refund for a gift card. Gift cards now not working. I've ordered from JKA and I do like their clothes but on this occasion the customer service has been horrendous
Meine Bestellung vom 29.04.22 ist nicht angekommen! Bitte melden
I am a frequent customer of this brand, however not anymore as I placed an order over a month ago and never received it. I contacted the company multiple times and was left with a response of they will get back to me and never did. I asked for a refund and they still tried to prolong it saying they will get back to me with an update. Still no update. Still no refund. Will not be returning back!
Been dealing with an issue now for almost half a year, ordered something on Boxing Day and it arrived at the end of January, turned out to be the completely wrong colour and size jumper and wrong size cargos. 50 emails, back and forth later the issue has still not been full resolved. What was supposed to be a simple exchange has taken almost 5-6 months. Unbelievable.
It hasn't even arrived yet!
Orderd 265 £ at April 18 and still haven’t received them and support don’t answer!!
Ordered my items on the 23rd April and still haven’t received them!!!
Still haven’t had any contact through email about my return & exchange & have only had contact through Instagram asking for my order number which I have provided & haven’t had a response back at all. It’s a bit frustrating when I have already sent the item back & had to pay for postage myself. I have a receipt for the return. It would just be great to get a response to let me know if you have received my faulty return & if it is being exchanged for the same item.
JK Attire is rated 3.69 based on 3,949 reviews