JK Attire Reviews

of reviewers recommend JK Attire
Email, Live Chat
Read JK Attire Reviews

About JK Attire:

Designed in the UK, JKA represents modern, forward thinking men's and women's streetwear as well as on-point denim jean collection.

Inspired by an aesthetic lifestyle and using cutting edge fabric technologies, we take a ruthless attitude to our designs and aim to bring out streetwear the world hasn't seen before. We take pride in every single garment we make, from a retro style tracksuit to a skinny jean to a puffa jacket, thought goes into every detail.

We explore the latest upcoming trends and think about the future of design to lay a solid foundation for the JKA brand. We're very proud to be a British brand, and all of our clothes are designed here in the UK. Our head office is in the heart of bustling Manchester, and if anyone would like to come and see the JKA team doing what we do, feel free to drop us a DM on Instagram. Our doors are always open.

Every collection is a fusion between retro staples and practicality with a high value placed on quality over quantity. Which is the mission statement we stand for and stand by. Our ever-expanding collection combines practical, crisp, bright sportswear with an urban streetwear appeal. We'll never stop progressing.

Tell us how JK Attire made you happy
Fantastic quality clothing and true sizes.
The jeans were overall of very good quality I’m not gonna lie. The only issue for me was trying to fit in them. Since I’ve got very big legs the jeans I could fit into with no bother we’re the ones with 2% Polyester in them. But no overall very good all I just had to do was break them in so that every time I had to put them on it’d become easier and easier.
Better quality than I thought and item was dleivered on time, impressed!
Absolutely love the vibe of the fashion. Great for the events and festivals I go to, comfy yet stylish
Great quality and quick service
Love the clothes and the message behind it
Good service, quick deliveries
Perfect business with the best quality and style. I purchased spray on jeans and they are my favourite thing to wear!!
Very punctual with deliveries and the clothes quantity is excellent!
Amazing quality
Very nice products and super quick delivery onlya little too many loose threads and the sign in t-shirt was itchy bc of his huge sign
Niceeeeeeeee
Amazing service! I’m normally a xxl, so I took the risk of ordering xl and they fit perfectly. Would absolutely recommend!
Great fit as always
I'm a new customer and I love the clothes. The quality is amazing. Thick and properly put together. Will be buying off them from now on. Very pleased!
Everything I’ve bought has fitted perfectly and really good quality. Not like any other clothes website, all the clothes are really different.
Fantastic item, fast delivery and amazing quality highly recommend!
Very easy to use and great quality clothes.
Quality fit and brilliant materials used will definitely be purchasing again.
fantastic