JK Attire Reviews

of reviewers recommend JK Attire
Email, Live Chat
Read JK Attire Reviews

About JK Attire:

Designed in the UK, JKA represents modern, forward thinking men's and women's streetwear as well as on-point denim jean collection.

Inspired by an aesthetic lifestyle and using cutting edge fabric technologies, we take a ruthless attitude to our designs and aim to bring out streetwear the world hasn't seen before. We take pride in every single garment we make, from a retro style tracksuit to a skinny jean to a puffa jacket, thought goes into every detail.

We explore the latest upcoming trends and think about the future of design to lay a solid foundation for the JKA brand. We're very proud to be a British brand, and all of our clothes are designed here in the UK. Our head office is in the heart of bustling Manchester, and if anyone would like to come and see the JKA team doing what we do, feel free to drop us a DM on Instagram. Our doors are always open.

Every collection is a fusion between retro staples and practicality with a high value placed on quality over quantity. Which is the mission statement we stand for and stand by. Our ever-expanding collection combines practical, crisp, bright sportswear with an urban streetwear appeal. We'll never stop progressing.

Tell us how JK Attire made you happy
Awful company had to wait ages for my parcel when I payed for next day delivery. When the item arrived it was faulty and of poor quality.
Not good at all delivery is chitin I don’t believe them the company they take my money
Giving refunds for faulty items onto a gift card - Customer service team just come back asking for more questions about the items after photos have been sent - string you along hoping you will give up the fight for a refund.
Great quality and speedy delivery
This was the worst service i saw in my life, ONE MONTH waiting for my order, and thet tell me that is put of stock, one month later, because i ask them the status of the order otherwise they didn't tell me. Now another month to have my money back? Thay don't even respond the emails.
Dont buy here.
I ordered a jacket for my boyfriend for Christmas in November. I had emails from the company saying you could order until the middle of December to still receive your packages before Christmas. I was also promised 1-2 day shipping. The package has still not arrived and Christmas was 3 days ago. I have no way of tracking it because when I go onto the app to do so it says “No location details”They have not answered any of my emails so I am very disappointed with the customer service.
Seen some bad reviews however Got a few items recently, one item wasn’t in stock and was very quickly emailed and they sorted it out for me by putting in another top which matched the same price. Honestly think the clothes are sick, really happy with them. However jumper quality could be thicker, in my opinion the price doesn’t match the quality but only in terms of the material of the jumper, could be something they work on. However overall happy!
Sent my items back that were worth £60 as they were too big and never did receive the refund
I ordered two pair of jeans and was forced to use (1-2) day shipping and still have not received them or any update on them and I'm heading out of town soon and wont even know if they fit or not.
Ordered my purchase nearly 3 weeks ago for next day delivery, order has just said “placed” the whole time. Sent emails and just got the same email back each time with no explanation were my product is. Not happy for £80..
Don't buy from jk attire. I paid £55.00 and didn't get my order it said 2-3 working days but I'm still waiting I've emailed them and had no reply.
Beat up and coming brand love all products in men’s and women’s section
I still haven’t got my order which was placed 13 days ago!!!!
Best jacket ever. Perfect fit
I love the design. However, the business of JK is terrible. Not only do they promote 1-2 day shipping and not honor that. They are not even responsive to emails in 1-2 days to loyal customers. Very misleading and manipulative with the shipping promo. It’s been 7 days and not only have my packages not been shipped, but a work order hasn’t even been created. I would recommend many other brands that appreciate their brands integrity.
Jacket was really thick abs warm better then expected it looks hella cool
It was okay. It wasn't very clear about the refund situation though.
Quick delivery. Awesome clothing
Got the first part of my order very quickly but I am still waiting for the other item to come it has been about three weeks
Awesome quality and timely shipping. Will recommend
JK Attire is rated 4.46 based on 1,784 reviews