JK Attire Reviews

of reviewers recommend JK Attire
Email, Live Chat
Read JK Attire Reviews

About JK Attire:

Designed in the UK, JKA represents modern, forward thinking men's and women's streetwear as well as on-point denim jean collection.

Inspired by an aesthetic lifestyle and using cutting edge fabric technologies, we take a ruthless attitude to our designs and aim to bring out streetwear the world hasn't seen before. We take pride in every single garment we make, from a retro style tracksuit to a skinny jean to a puffa jacket, thought goes into every detail.

We explore the latest upcoming trends and think about the future of design to lay a solid foundation for the JKA brand. We're very proud to be a British brand, and all of our clothes are designed here in the UK. Our head office is in the heart of bustling Manchester, and if anyone would like to come and see the JKA team doing what we do, feel free to drop us a DM on Instagram. Our doors are always open.

Every collection is a fusion between retro staples and practicality with a high value placed on quality over quantity. Which is the mission statement we stand for and stand by. Our ever-expanding collection combines practical, crisp, bright sportswear with an urban streetwear appeal. We'll never stop progressing.

Tell us how JK Attire made you happy
Ordered 4 t-shirts, received 2 correct ones. I ordered 4 slim fit t shirts and received an oversized version of one of them and a completely different t shirt to what I ordered for one of them. Tried reaching out to customer service and was handled rudely by the customer support team. Still haven’t had anything done to rectify the situation
The quality and warmth of the clothing is amazing! But they are not clear on there sizing and does not tell customers that some of there items are unisex. However the return/exchange process is long and communication isn’t great.
Best quality. You won’t be disappointed
Got a Puffer jacket. Compliments on where I got it are crazy..definitely better than a North Face hands down!
Trash absolutely terrible never ordering again
Good quality True to size
super bad company if you want to lose money i will order i ordered a pair of pants Oct 5th till today nothing arrived
I have ordered a few things from JK Attire and always receive the garments quickly. I really like the designs and material quality is great with every piece of clothing I order ! … thank you JKAttire for your service !
Always have an issue with them, whether it’s shipping or the product it self. Slow customer service. And they haven’t been responding to an order that they made a mistake on.
I haven't got my package and didn't even heard from it were it is or what's the status is It's been one and a half week
Bad Service, Bad Customer Service, Never received items bought, Next day delivery but it’s been 2 weeks and still not received, Wrote to Customer Services, Never got a reply, Would not recommend buying from here
Professional service, items got delivered on time and in neat packaging.
They need to way too long to send the package. I ordered 2 weeks ago and they havn't even got my order ready. But they still ask questions about the delivery, as i've gotten it already:D
The delivery service you use is leaving packages outside the buildings or in the lobby in plain sight. This is the 2nd time my order has been stolen. I have yet to receive my sweater i purchased.
delivered quickly
Have bought products and payed for fast delivery and my prdoucts still arent deliverd till 2 weeks
Items were damaged on delivery
JK attire jumper and Tshirt - The quality of the clothing is very good! Highly satisfied with my purchase however, the high waisted jeans were waaaay too small to be a size UK 16/18.. more like a size 10.
Items were lovely but didn’t fit so I sent them back so exchange them for smaller sizes and when I received the swapped items they wasn’t even the same order I purchased, I ordered 2 hoodies and received 3 t shirts. They will not answer my emails.
Didn‘t got my order since 2 weeks so How to rate???
JK Attire is rated 4.21 based on 2,732 reviews