JK Attire Reviews

of reviewers recommend JK Attire
Email, Live Chat
Read JK Attire Reviews

About JK Attire:

Designed in the UK, JKA represents modern, forward thinking men's and women's streetwear as well as on-point denim jean collection.

Inspired by an aesthetic lifestyle and using cutting edge fabric technologies, we take a ruthless attitude to our designs and aim to bring out streetwear the world hasn't seen before. We take pride in every single garment we make, from a retro style tracksuit to a skinny jean to a puffa jacket, thought goes into every detail.

We explore the latest upcoming trends and think about the future of design to lay a solid foundation for the JKA brand. We're very proud to be a British brand, and all of our clothes are designed here in the UK. Our head office is in the heart of bustling Manchester, and if anyone would like to come and see the JKA team doing what we do, feel free to drop us a DM on Instagram. Our doors are always open.

Every collection is a fusion between retro staples and practicality with a high value placed on quality over quantity. Which is the mission statement we stand for and stand by. Our ever-expanding collection combines practical, crisp, bright sportswear with an urban streetwear appeal. We'll never stop progressing.

Tell us how JK Attire made you happy
DO NOT BUY. I STILL HAVENT GOTTEN A TRACKING NUMBER OR MY ORDER. IT HAS BEEN 2 WEEKS.!!!
I was fuming when I received my order as it was the wrong colour when I clearly didn’t order black and white. I had no choice to wear them on my birthday but I am disappointed, I’ve already submitted a complaints.
Quality made products with good sizing bought multiple items now and all are regular wears. Chaos graffiti hoodie a personal favourite.
Absolutely love their clothes. GREAT material. Discovered them from Instagram and I live in NJ, USA. They deliver FAST and on time! I always recommend them!
i still havent recieved my order. i order 2 tracksuits on the 10th of july. I have been waiting for over 3 weeks already. Where is my package?
very good 👍
Sent me the wrong items then one thing was damaged. So far not had a response from customer service.
Need xxL for plus size women
Suprisingly there where no rembours or extra costs to the Netherlands. The quality is amazing and thick and the sizes fit really well. Normally i'm in between normal and plus size sizes but the xl worked fine for me and my boyfriend who has the same struggle. Prints are nice. They will probably last. Overall very happy with my order here.
Worst service ever. Items don’t even fit or look as photos or description. Don’t waste your money
Very quick delivery time. Clothes were also good quality. Not much more to say.
Really nice fit. A bit too cropped for me however goes great with a fitted top underneath!
Beautiful jeans, fit lovely, daughter really liked them
Very good quality and fit.
I didn’t expect the material quality to be as good but I love it, much better than other online retailers. I’ll be shopping here for my winter hoodies!
Fantastic quality of clothes, true to size. It certainly won’t be my last order! Now my new fav clothing brand
It's a brilliant quality and service it's very good a well
jk attire is probably one of the best brands i have ever purchased from there sets are top notch and their design’s are unique yet fashionable. i would totally recommend, and also if your looking for the perfect balance of casual yet in trend this is the perfect place to shop ;)
very nice clothes, good quality, unique style
JK Attire is rated 4.38 based on 2,315 reviews