JK Attire Reviews

of reviewers recommend JK Attire
Email, Live Chat
Read JK Attire Reviews

About JK Attire:

Designed in the UK, JKA represents modern, forward thinking men's and women's streetwear as well as on-point denim jean collection.

Inspired by an aesthetic lifestyle and using cutting edge fabric technologies, we take a ruthless attitude to our designs and aim to bring out streetwear the world hasn't seen before. We take pride in every single garment we make, from a retro style tracksuit to a skinny jean to a puffa jacket, thought goes into every detail.

We explore the latest upcoming trends and think about the future of design to lay a solid foundation for the JKA brand. We're very proud to be a British brand, and all of our clothes are designed here in the UK. Our head office is in the heart of bustling Manchester, and if anyone would like to come and see the JKA team doing what we do, feel free to drop us a DM on Instagram. Our doors are always open.

Every collection is a fusion between retro staples and practicality with a high value placed on quality over quantity. Which is the mission statement we stand for and stand by. Our ever-expanding collection combines practical, crisp, bright sportswear with an urban streetwear appeal. We'll never stop progressing.

Tell us how JK Attire made you happy
High quality, extremely comfortable and easy to wear, sizing is perfect, have recommended to a lot of people already! Recently placed my 4th order with JKA 10/10!
Honestly for value! Best T-shirt and trousers I’ve ever had, told everyone about it too! Your business deserves to do well! Keep being creative and keep the quality like that! ☺️
JK Attire is one of my fav places to shop , their garments are top quality 💯❤️ Customer services is always speedy too , love you guys
JK Attire 5 star review on 21st April 2021 JK Attire 5 star review on 21st April 2021
Love JKA. The clothes are excellent quality and everyone asks where they are from! The team couldn’t be more helpful. Have made multiple orders from this company
Quality and clothes was amazing but took 3 weeks to arrive so I was quite disappointed with that as I spent abit of money.
Customer service was very helpful, love the clothes they fit perfectly, 10/10.
Great service and the customer service team are very helpful, cant wait to receive my next order!
Awful refund policy. £52 pound wasted refusing to refund me after jumper has been returned. Stay well clear.
This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. Literally arrived two months late and was not required so I have returned on the same day it arrived to now receive an email with a gift card for £81 instead of a refund!! I don’t want to buy anything from your company why would I want a gift card. I need this rectifiers but not a contact number in site! Which really says it all.
Absolutely shocking service! Ordered clothes for my daughters birthday! Then I was told half the tracksuit was out of stock so tried to cancel other half but apparently too late??? So then had to wait for them to be delivered and had to pay to return them!!! Absolute joke! And I’m still waiting for refund of an item they never had in first place so god knows when I will get my money back for what I’ve returned! No tel no so I’ve sent about 15 emails and no reply! Would never use again absolutely awful!!!!
Currently problems in the warehouse which they need to immediately fix. Parcels aren’t being delivered on time. Delivery is unreliable and they will get back to you very slow. Please remind me to never order from this website again. The company needs to sort themselves out #respectfully
The payment page on this website is awful, I input a code for 20% off confirmed but after checkout it deleted the code, adding $80+ to my bill. When i contacted their customer service they refused to cancel my order or refund me THREE full times. They also claimed my package was on the way which was a lie because the items I ordered were pre-orders and specifically said on the website they wouldn’t ship until a specific day. I have gotten my bank involved because this is absolutely unacceptable, they’re currently investigating this situation and hopefully I can get my money back for this company’s lies. Customer service did nothing to help except promote their company by offering 20% off my next order with them...
I have placed an order from The Netherlands and was required to send a picture of a passport to confirm my identity. I did not agree with any of this and requested for cancellation and to be refunded. I was informed will be refunded in between 3-5 working days after 7 days no refund and decided to contact JK. As response I get the same answer to confirm my identity when I already requested for cancellation and to be refunded. It’s been 2 weeks now and still no refund.
The clothes don't just look as also fits very good.
had to return item due to sizing, no option was given for a refund and was automatically given as a gift voucher. i brought two items which came to more than the voucher due to lack of cheaper items on the site. it turned out the site had crashed and one of the further items brought was not in stock. a refund again was given on gift card. At this point i do not want to order anything else as i would have to add even more money so asked for a refund. which i had a reply to saying " we can only refund back to the original method of payment", which clearly isnt the case as my very first order would have been refunded to my bank account instead. i have now been battling for over three weeks for a refund. Also in regards to the jeans i eventually recieved, the letters started peeling off within a couple of hours of me wearing the jeans before i even washed them. my next day delivery aslo came 4 days after i ordered, and you have to pay to return
Let me just say I’m am so f******* happy with my order. Every single item was absolutely gorgeous. It was so worth the wait
Awful company had to wait ages for my parcel when I payed for next day delivery. When the item arrived it was faulty and of poor quality.
Not good at all delivery is chitin I don’t believe them the company they take my money
Giving refunds for faulty items onto a gift card - Customer service team just come back asking for more questions about the items after photos have been sent - string you along hoping you will give up the fight for a refund.
Great quality and speedy delivery
JK Attire is rated 4.45 based on 1,800 reviews