JK Attire Reviews

of reviewers recommend JK Attire
Email, Live Chat
Read JK Attire Reviews

About JK Attire:

Designed in the UK, JKA represents modern, forward thinking men's and women's streetwear as well as on-point denim jean collection.

Inspired by an aesthetic lifestyle and using cutting edge fabric technologies, we take a ruthless attitude to our designs and aim to bring out streetwear the world hasn't seen before. We take pride in every single garment we make, from a retro style tracksuit to a skinny jean to a puffa jacket, thought goes into every detail.

We explore the latest upcoming trends and think about the future of design to lay a solid foundation for the JKA brand. We're very proud to be a British brand, and all of our clothes are designed here in the UK. Our head office is in the heart of bustling Manchester, and if anyone would like to come and see the JKA team doing what we do, feel free to drop us a DM on Instagram. Our doors are always open.

Every collection is a fusion between retro staples and practicality with a high value placed on quality over quantity. Which is the mission statement we stand for and stand by. Our ever-expanding collection combines practical, crisp, bright sportswear with an urban streetwear appeal. We'll never stop progressing.

Tell us how JK Attire made you happy
Love my purchase. Good speedy delivery too
Paid for next day delivery... 4 days later, no updates on delivery and no reply to my email or Facebook message. Poor communication.
I have returned 4 item and they still kept my money for 3 items. They were unwear no damaged just not my size at all. Shame on you JK blabla. Btw ain't paying none as I have return.
absolutely LOVE my purchases the quality is great and I think the packaging all the items come in is really nice as appose to just cheap plastic that we throw away JKA sealable bags are reusable. Cant wait for the new season of clothes.
The order came super quickly and the clothes are amazing quality 10/10 😁
Great quality!
Material of trousers weren’t good I retired as soon as I got however only received a gift voucher?
Very good
I ordered a jacket from JKA and it came just how shown on picture. It fitted nicely as size medium not too tight not too baggy. The order came really fast and I was happy with my order will definitely be ordering again soon!
Really good
Great fit!!! Love it
Good customer service
Love love love!
Jeans are 👌
The clothes are hard and are made at a high quality
It came really quick and was so cheap, honestly didn’t expect the clothing to be the standard it was! The material is amazing not how I imagined, all the pockets are real (not fake zips or pockets often on women’s clothing) really cool style too highly recommend if you are debating it!
Die Jacke ist sehr gut
Excellent quality of clothing. Quick & efficient ordering & delivery. I will definitely be ordering again. & I have recommended to my family & friends. Carry on doing what you’re doing, & please try doing a children’s range too if possible. That would be the icing on the cake.
Haven’t received item. Ordered twice. Problems with delivery company. Awaiting for this situation to be sorted. Very disappointed with the way I paid for next day delivery & yet to receive item. Occasion has now passed which I have spent over £30 on a £15 dress. Size M was way to short even so had to return the first order back. Overall, sadly disappointed as I do love this brand. Bad experience possible due to current pandemic ...
fast delivery and decent quality of clothes
JK Attire is rated 4.51 based on 1,121 reviews