JK Attire Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend JK Attire

About JK Attire: Designed in the UK, JKA represents modern, forward thinking men's and women's streetwear as well as on-point denim jean collection.

Inspired by an aesthetic lifestyle and using cutting edge fabric technologies, we take a ruthless attitude to our designs and aim to bring out streetwear the world hasn't seen before. We take pride in every single garment we make, from a retro style tracksuit to a skinny jean to a puffa jacket, thought goes into every detail.

We explore the latest upcoming trends and think about the future of design to lay a solid foundation for the JKA brand. We're very proud to be a British brand, and all of our clothes are designed here in the UK. Our head office is in the heart of bustling Manchester, and if anyone would like to come and see the JKA team doing what we do, feel free to drop us a DM on Instagram. Our doors are always open.

Every collection is a fusion between retro staples and practicality with a high value placed on quality over quantity. Which is the mission statement we stand for and stand by. Our ever-expanding collection combines practical, crisp, bright sportswear with an urban streetwear appeal. We'll never stop progressing.

Tell us how JK Attire made you happy

"Very good fit of jeans! Good material and stretch"
"The jeans that i order are amazing! love them the fit is amazing very comfy, a little long on the leg but i have that problem with most brands. But unfortunately i also ordered a crop jumper, i am a typical size 12, and i ordered the large 12/14 and from the actual size of it it fit my size 6 petite little sister. so yes sizing isn't the best."
"Top quality, nice price Greets from Germany"
"Great quality clothing, living overseas currently and arrived in a timely manner actually faster than I expected. Products came carefully packed with care. Clothings fit great and feel great. Gotta keep my wife from them."
"Order came in time and I am happy with my purchase x"
"Great clothing, fast delivery and not to bad of a price"
"Service was really good and shipped my delivery within a day or purchase."
"Very good. Pleased with the item and it arrived on time."
"I don’t have my products. I placed an order and it was delivered however I was not in so it was placed in a ‘safe place’ by the delivery company. (I did not tell the company or the delivery company to place it in a place they deemed ‘safe’) When I got home and checked it was not there I contacted the company and they sent me an email with a picture of where the product was placed. I replied explaining to them the situation and did not get a response. I emailed them the next day and still haven’t got a response."
"Very pleased with my products and look forward to working with them"
"Good service and fast delivery."
"A very good website with good style and fashion."
"It was easy and very accessible"
"Great product. Great service and speedy delivery. Will order again. Thanks guys"
"Amazing quality trending brand if your trying to make a look."
"Comfortable and really nice jeans"
"Bought a jacket and absolutely love it! The quality is amazing defiantly will purchase again from here. The delivery was fast as well. Thank you"
JK Attire is rated 4.62 based on 68 reviews