JK Attire Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend JK Attire

About JK Attire: Designed in the UK, JKA represents modern, forward thinking men's and women's streetwear as well as on-point denim jean collection.

Inspired by an aesthetic lifestyle and using cutting edge fabric technologies, we take a ruthless attitude to our designs and aim to bring out streetwear the world hasn't seen before. We take pride in every single garment we make, from a retro style tracksuit to a skinny jean to a puffa jacket, thought goes into every detail.

We explore the latest upcoming trends and think about the future of design to lay a solid foundation for the JKA brand. We're very proud to be a British brand, and all of our clothes are designed here in the UK. Our head office is in the heart of bustling Manchester, and if anyone would like to come and see the JKA team doing what we do, feel free to drop us a DM on Instagram. Our doors are always open.

Every collection is a fusion between retro staples and practicality with a high value placed on quality over quantity. Which is the mission statement we stand for and stand by. Our ever-expanding collection combines practical, crisp, bright sportswear with an urban streetwear appeal. We'll never stop progressing.

Click Here

Tell us how JK Attire made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"package was lost and took a month to get here"
"All perfec"
"very quick and great condition"
"Good quality products Very satisfied"
"Nice design good price"
"You sent me like 500000 of these emails"
"top quality garments right here 10/10, leading the game 🔥"
"Good quality:)"
"The clothing looked good when it came, however the sizing was wrong (I was unsure) I paid £5.50 for next day delivery, I had to pay £3.30 to get it sent back, then I emailed and asked if they can send a bigger size out, they said no they don’t offer that, not even if I ordered more and they send me free delivery, probably won’t be ordering again unfortunately because I was looking forward to wear the brand. Other than this issue the clothing looks pretty good (good quality)"
"Fuckingggg helish"
"Nice shirts, the quality of the shirts feels good so i am satisfied"
"Jeans fit unreal t shirts too and great value"
"Great stuff just when sending stuff out it isn’t on time"
"Great jeens . Really well made and great prices"
"Your size 16 jeans are more like a size 10, just about got it over my knee caps. Sort your sizing out please. I’ve now had to pay to post them back to you, it’s a waste of everyone’s time I won’t be ordering again."
"The product didn’t fit they was that skinny I Couldn’t fit my ankle through."
"Happy with my purchase"
"Sizing slightly small but still fit"
"Brilliant service and clothing."
"Great quality clothing and standing out from others with its design"
JK Attire is rated 4.47 based on 268 reviews