JG Pest Control Customer Service Reviews

JG Pest Control have a Customer Service Grade of A-.

A-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A-

Customer Service - Good

82.61%
Industry Average
" Prompt and efficient service "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" A very Helpful, quick response and polite company. Very happy with the service provided, would definitely recommend "
posted 3 months ago - A thynne
" Same day call out for Rodents! I was very impressed with JG's service from the get go! Definitely recommend. And a quarter of the price of Rentokil and double the customer service. "
posted 3 months ago - Helen Smith
" amazing service would recommend to anyone looking for fast and efficient works done regarding pest control. currently had a rodent issue and activity is no longer in my house. "
posted 4 months ago - ken
" JG provided a same day service and eradicated our wasp issue. Excellent value for money. "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" next day response for some noisy squirrels, which were eradicated after just two visits. Staff in office were helpful and the guy that visited seemed to know what he was doing. Very happy with service and would recommend. One pest control company I called tried to offer me the treatment at double the price!. "
posted 4 months ago - Torri
" I was after a rapid wasp eradication, I called JG Pest Control and they was able to get to me the same day! Great service! Lovely staff. Thanks JG BEST Control! "
posted 5 months ago - Helen Smith
" As of now my house is infestation free so I am very happy with the service and will definitely use JG Pest Control again. "
posted 5 months ago - Noel
" i had a rodent issue, (rats) I called in a spoke to a very helpful person named jonny he told about the service they provide that will be 3 visits 3 weeks apart and they also blocked the wholes internally. "
posted 5 months ago - mike Chang
" I have used JG on 3 occasions now as they always offer a first class service. They have eradicated wasps, flies and Bedbugs for me. The Customer service staff are professional and know their stuff. They turn up when they say they will and the techs are courteous and professional. I have recommended to my friends and family. "
posted 5 months ago - Susan