JG Pest Control Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how JG Pest Control made you happy
JG Pest Control took a very expensive fee BEFORE even coming out, arrived late at the end of the day, diagnosis was there was a bees nest under our drive, treated the nest to kill the bees & left. Had to call them back after a week as bees kept returning to/flying from the nest, preventing a new path from being completed. On returning, the technician checked further by actually digging down to find there wasn’t actually a nest at all and was puzzled why the bees stayed around. Hopeless would be kind! Oh, and we had to pay extra to get the path finished due to two visits to complete it. Thanks JG.
Turned up as arranged. Wasps were emerging in bathroom of our thatched cottage with no obvious point of entry. The operator was at a loss as to what to do. I suggested he spray the hot water cupboard in the bathroom and he suggested spraying the tiny attic. I climbed up and pulled hatch back. Provided him with a DECENT torch. but he was reluctant to stick his head into attic. When he did so, he immediately came down, brushing his head in panic thinking wasp was in his hair. It was cobweb. I was not impressed, having myself braved bathroom (suitably dressed) where window had been covered in wasps previous week, and released them. I'm 72 years old. I was not impressed by the operator's lack of know-how and anxiety. Paid the fee.y husband complained. Operator returned. Sprayed outside of bathroom window then left. The Wasps kept appearing for next 4 to 5 months then gradually stopped. Would not recommend.
Unprofessional and incompetent. I paid £200 and nothing was done for this and I never received a refund even when this was requested several times. Had I been more active I would have brought the issue to the small claims court. It has made me think that JG Pest Control is a complete con. It claims to specialise in bees, but if the bees nest is difficult to access they just avoid answering phone calls or quote a silly figure to sort the issue (in my case £7000).
Absolutely dreadful company, rip people off and I've never been spoken to like the customer service manager did. He threatened to hold onto my refund if I didn't remove my bad review from Google. Stay well away, bunch of cowboys
The guys turned up without the right equipment even though they were informed where the issue was. I had to take time off work to be told they couldn't fix the issue that day. When I posted a review I was told I had to remove it before they would help me. They promised me a refund for all the issues but never got the refund. You are better of using the council. One appointment £40 and wasp nest gone. Stay clear of this company.
Wouldn't go in the loft, just put the powder in the wasps entry hole which didn't work, was told they would take the nest away when booked didn't even look at it, charged alot of money, did it myself in the end for 5 pounds
Charged a small fortune. Couldn’t find nest Local bee keeper found it immediately Complained at time but no response from company Disgraceful
Absolute rip off! Took ages to come out to me & charged an extortionate amount of money for a two minute job! Avoid at all costs!
Paid over the odds because they were going to remove bees intact. First day didn't turn. Second day guy turned up. Had only beekeepers hat no other protective clothing. Said he would have to exterminate the bees, which he did. This company gives the impression they are local but they are not.
Didn't carry out the work promised and had already charged me. Difficult to get my money back.
The worst company we have ever used . Totally ripped us off and when we wrote a complaint letter they didn’t even respond .
Poor service. An inexperienced person came to check loft, didn't even look around the space. No torch to look, just used his phone. Was advise no bee or wasp nest were in lost. Contacted company to ask for a discount as no work was carried out but was refused.
I asked for their service last year and paid them in full. But they haven't fix the bee nest in my property until now the bee's still buzzing around.
Very poor in professional service and very very expensive complete rip off
It was lovely that a staff memeber came out of his way to check if we had a wasp infeatirarion in our garden. However we were charged way too much money when he didn’t really do anything at all, a bit of a rip off to be honest, we obviously refused to pay as it was wrong.
Hi, Thank you for your review. If our member of staff was lovely and you refused to pay why would this warrant a 1 star review. In our opinion that seems very harsh. Sam Devereux - General Manager.
This company removed a tiny wasp nest and advised us that it had been unused for a number of years. They then charged full price for the removal. While they removed the nest as agreed, the price was very excessive. They refused to consider any reduction in the price and as a result I would not use this company again.
Despite 2 visits the wasps nest was not found & sprayed & the wasps carried on being a nuisance. I would definitely no recommend. J Hinchliffe
I was very disappointed with the service. I feel as though I was conned. I was charged nearly £200 to remove a wasp nest that didn’t need removing.
waste of money, not helpful find somebody else.
I cancelled the visit for wasp nest within the 24 hour period. The waiting time had been 5 days due to heavy demand and I was able to get someone else. However they still have not refunded me my payment despite numerous emails and voicemails . They do not respond. I am very disappointed with this company as you can imagine they have gained £45 for doing nothing
JG Pest Control is rated 4.25 based on 868 reviews