JG Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend JG Pest Control

Tell us how JG Pest Control made you happy
Chap arrived promptly, sprayed wasps nest very quickly, minimum fuss and wasps have not been seen since.
Brilliant service
The first attempt to clear the wasps nest was less then totally successful.It took three visits to finally get rid of the nest. The men who came to do the work managed to get rid of th nest eventually in an efficient way I am pleased with the result.
Really good no problems sorted out my wasps, polite and efficient good service didn’t need to revisit
They were excellent.
I did this review the other week. Pleased with the service just hoping the bees 🐝 will not return in the Spring.
Prompt service to treat a wasp nest-problem eradicated and would use again
Good efficient service.
Quick and effective service. Quite expensive.
GOOD EFFICIENT COMPANY WOULD RECOMMEND VERY QUICK RESPONSE TOP JOB
Very prompt response when we discovered a wasp's nest. Easy to do business with and always explained what was happening
Taken £180 for doing absolutely nothing, we thought we had rats to find out it was a ferret. Booked early evening and cancelled 2 hours later and they charged me £180. This company is absolute rip off, considering the hard times people are going through they take money for doing absolutely nothing. We will be taking action as this not on at all.
Good afternoon Phillip, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I have reviewed the call recording which is when our terms and conditions were outlined to you, you accepted the terms and proceeded with our services on that basis. As you are aware the majority of companies have terms and conditions in place but I am sorry to hear you are now no longer happy with despite accepting them at the time of sale. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me. Leigh Fowler Office Manager
Pest control man was rubbish he was in my house for 20 mins then said he was done I come in from work and said u need to put mince boxes down in every room he did not check behind sofas for droppings where they had been I paid a lot of money for you’re service and this person did not have a clue any one could have done his job u should refund me my money
Good morning, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am sorry to hear that you have not had a positive experience. I have reached out to you this morning to discuss a way forward to ensure you are satisfied with the service. I look forward to hearing from you. Leigh Fowler, Office Manager.
Attended really quickly, which is essential for us as a school, very knowledgeable, great service and advice. And can't beat them on price!
Sorted the issue out with minimal disruption, quick to sort, on time and very reasonable cost.
Very pleased they solved my problem with rats in the loft and Steve and Chris Hart so helpful Chris removed a rat carcass from my loft even though it was very hard to reach , he and Steven Thomas gave good advice and made me feel confident my problem in the loft would be solved . Hopefully my problems over and having the three month guarantee makes me feel secure that pest control will be there for any problems should they recur.
We were very impressed to the fast response to our call regarding a wasp's nest in our loft. He came the following morning. We haven't yet ventured into the loft just in case! Thank you for your help.
Problem still there, didn’t complete the job wasps are still there, sent email which no one bothered to replied back...
Good morning Mr Patel, I have reached out to you this morning in order to solve the problem you are facing and I am pleased that we have arranged a further visit for you. If you need anything further please do not hesitate to ask. Leigh Fowler Office Manager
very good service