JG Pest Control Reviews

of reviewers recommend JG Pest Control

Tell us how JG Pest Control made you happy
Over priced.
Man came whilst & did the job from outside whilst I was out although I thought he was going to treat them from inside. We had agreed a time after lunch because I was working & he came in the morning. He didn't even need steps & charged much more than council prices. Not impressed. Check your local council prices for wasp removal first.
Told wasp nest needed 2 men due to its position but after waiting several days only 1 man turned up. Amount charged was exorbitant
Had a bees nest in my cavity wall jq came out said they had gone and still was charged a full price
I called JG pest control and they came out on the same day. they left bait boxes. didnt really look around the property I had to show them where they might be they have made 5 visits and the problem is not solved I have done everything they have instructed eg. covering the air vent filling the holes. they left poison under the sink that has mostly gone. I have called them up said they will be charge to come out again it's not a very good service when I booked them they said we are here to relsove the problem but the problem is still there. one visit was a waste as it was there own fault they left faulty mouse traps that didnt work. I'm not a very happy with them at all.
For an expensive service I was expecting a good, if not excellent, service. Unfortunately this was not the case. I phoned to make appointment as have a mole problem. Was given an appointment for next day in afternoon. I received a call from Sam saying technician had damaged his hand and it looked unlikely he would be able to come round. Sam made an appointment for following day between 8-10. At 10 I phoned as no technician. Told he would be with me before 12. Sam arrived at 11:45. I then had to make another appointment, as per your instructions, for follow up. I phoned Monday and was given an appointment for Wednesday morning. I received a “curtesy call” from Sam saying he was confirming an appointment for Thursday! I pointed out the appointment was for today, he said “oh there has been a mistake” and carried on making an appointment for Thursday but with no time! I have now spent close to £400 and wasted 2 days. And the mole is back!! It seems your technicians and service staff are not providing a service worthy of the costs. I hope things will improve but I don’t hold out much hope on the present experience. I have to say when Sam, the technician arrived with the traps, and Sam on the telephone spoke to me they were polite but I feel I am being given the run around.
JG Pest Control is rated 4.25 based on 868 reviews