JFH Law LLP Reviews

Read JFH Law LLP Reviews

info@jfhlaw.co.uk

7b Bayham Street

Tell us how JFH Law LLP made you happy
I had a consultation on a difficult employment matter. I received a first rate focussed analysis & a 'battle plan' which led to a successful resolution. I avoided litigation saving months of stress & expense. I was able to receive follow up advice as necessary whenever I needed it. I couldn't be happier with JFH Law. I was recommended to them and would pass that recommendation on to anyone looking for personalised professional service.
Fast, efficient and very capable.
It's been a great pleasure to be advised by Laura regarding an employment issue. She is very professional and detail oriented. She explained me every single clause, answered every question I asked and proposed some amendments. I Highly reccomend her.
Laura at JFH Law is very professional, courteous and secured a great outcome to my case. Would recommend her to anyone and would use her services again should the need arise.
"For over four years I battled against my home insurer, eventually I employed JFH Law LLP and from day one I was more than satisfied with the attention they gave my case, my allocated Solicitor Jigna kept me fully informed on a daily basis as the case neared its conclusion, she kept me abreast of all the details, explaining complex issues for me, I was shown copies of even mundane correspondence and my consent was always sought to any approach. During a four year nightmare I can say that Jigna from JFH Law was the only professional who acted as a professional, I would not hesitate to recommend this firm of lawyers" John Sayers
Extremely helpful and provided me with the information and guidance I needed to resolve the matter quickly.
Julia under took some contract work for us , we found JFH to be very professional and would definitely recommend them , we will be using them in the future.
JFH are obliging, patient and polite, efficient and reassuring, thorough and instill a sense of confidence that everything that can be done is being done. A client cannot ask for more than that. It's nice to know they are there.
My case was handled by Laura Pearce. I have to say the service provided to me exceeded my expectation and delighted me.Throught my case, she was avalible, thorough and approachable.Not only did she deal with my case concerns; she was proactive, sharp with her knowledge,exceptional with her understanding of legal matters and a seasoned negotiator.A no- nonsense, charming, deligent and highly lntelllgent Soliciter that I can not faults in any way. I would absolutely seek her advice and wisdom on any legal matter as she is truly a brilliant mind and a precise and honorable individual.
I don't like the legal processes and the way that solicitors have things sewn up to make money but unfortunately until something is done they are a necessary evil. That said I cannot fault the service provided by this company during my recent dispute. Courteous and informative, albeit a bit vague on our chances, throughout.
We have used JFH Law for our employment contracts and business legal advice. They have been competent, efficient and reasonably priced. Highly recommended.
Knowledgeable and professional client focused service.
JFH Law LLP is rated 4.92 based on 12 reviews