Jewson Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Jewson
07AM
7AM
Telephone

How would you rate Jewson ?

"I recently had one of Jewsons delivery drivers launch a completely unprovoked verbal attack, including a death threat, on myself and my elderly grandfather, who I care for. His idea of customer service was atrocious. He had a childish attitude right from the get-go, he was full of foul language, and when I confronted him to ask if he had a problem, he issued a death threat against me and my family. Yes, you read that right. He issued a completely unprovoked death threat to a paying customer. The following is a direct quote: "I'm coming round here after my shift to finish you lot off, remember I know where you live now, actions speak louder than words" Understandably, I found this very disturbing, particularly because 30 seconds before he issued that threat, he have me a lecture on his Military training and how he could "fill me in" in ways I couldn't imagine. When I spoke to his branch (Andover) they didn't seem to care, I didn't even receive an apology. They said the manager would call me back, but he never did. The police have been informed and I have made a statement, but I thought others should be made aware of the incident. The delivery driver is based at the Andover branch, his name is Bruce and he is a fairly recognisable chap, short, stout and with an atrocious temper! Obviously, I will never be using Jewsons again. And given the opportunity, I will be pressing charges against the delivery driver. He is a violent, abusive, horrible piece of work."
"Carol came,measured and advised on our new bathroom . Now fitted, it perfectly satisfied and in fact exceeded our expectations. Both Carol and Leah's friendly professionalism was much appreciated. We would not hesitate to use and recommend Jewsons Coleford."
"Excellant delivery and service"
"manager and staff very helpfull"
"Great service today. Ordered a few things for a fencing job, great advice from shop staff, will be back."
Jewson is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!