Jewellers Ark Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jewellers Ark
Read Jewellers Ark Reviews

About Jewellers Ark:

Jewellers Ark, a co-operative of independent jewellers from across the UK who are members of one the largest independent buying groups and the National Association of Jewellers, which enables us to offer you great products at competitive prices. Unlike many websites, you can contact us; on a UK landline telephone number or face to face in our High Street shops. We are delighted to offer you advice or assistance by phone or in-store.

sales@jewellersark.co.uk

Alex Coley
Jewellers Ark 5 star review on 4th June 2020
Graham Huggins
More Photos & Videos
My husband got me a matching necklace last year for my birthday and treated me to these earrings this year. They are a little longer than I would normally wear, but they look great and I'll hopefully be able to show them off when this lock down ends. Thank you Jewellers Ark.
Jewellers Ark 5 star review on 27th May 2020
Perfect service
Beautiful pendant, happy with the service. Website was easy to navigate and postage quick (especially as delivered during lockdown) and pendant arrived well protected. Overall, happy with my purchases and have already recommended to friends and family. Thank you
Easy to order, quick delivery and pretty necklace.
I LOVE my necklace from Jewellers Ark. The staff are so helpful and knowledgeable and I got exactly what I wanted. I will definitely be coming back.
Excellent service, quick and efficient and price for the watch very competitive. Highly recommend.
The celtic Ring was exactly as as advertised and looked really lovely. Packaged well and dispatched quickly.
I bought this Celtic designed gold ring for my daughter‘s birthday and she was very very happy with her present.
Absolutely amazing service from Jewellers Ark. They were very professional and helped me to choose just the right necklace for my event. It arrived exactly as promised and is even better than it looks in the photo. I am thrilled with it. I would totally recommend Jewellers Ark to anyone.
Nice ring that came within a couple of days. Nice gift box wrapped in foam to protect it.
I had a very similar watch prior to this one which sadly broke, so I was over the moon when I found this. I ordered it on Sunday afternoon and it promptly came in the post on Tuesday.
It is about the size of a 1p coin, so its perfect for my narrow wrist. Very happy, thank you.
Nice cufflinks, arrived quickly. I was a little concerned whether the bat handle would catch, but my husband says they don't and he loves them.
Delivery was very quick and price was great.
Beautiful quality necklace, my daughter is delighted with it. Also quick and efficient service. Thank you
Pretty pendant. I like the two tone nature showing the bees stripes.
Arrived quickly and well packaged via Royal Mail.
Jewellers Ark 5 star review on 6th June 2020
I bought this Citizen red arrows watch as a present for my son's 21st birthday.
Jewellers Ark were £35 cheaper than anywhere else online.
The watch arrived quickly by special delivery & was well packaged.
All in all very pleased.
Jewellers Ark 5 star review on 4th June 2020
Perfect present for my granddaughter, good service.
Jewellers Ark 5 star review on 26th May 2020
Great service!
Very pleased with my gold earrings. Just as advertised and came really quickly
Beautiful piece of jewellery bought as a present for my wife. Arrived on time as promised. Great value.
Thank you.

The watch was ordered as a gift. It arrived well packaged, on time & in perfect order. The updateS and communication was excellent throughout.

I would totally recommend and use your service again.
Really pleased with the quality of the item I ordered. Efficient delivery, especially considering the current lockdown restrictions. Thank you
Jewellers Ark is rated 4.92 based on 1,204 reviews