Jewellers Ark Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jewellers Ark
Read Jewellers Ark Reviews

About Jewellers Ark:

Jewellers Ark, a co-operative of independent jewellers from across the UK who are members of one the largest independent buying groups and the National Association of Jewellers, which enables us to offer you great products at competitive prices. Unlike many websites, you can contact us; on a UK landline telephone number or face to face in our High Street shops. We are delighted to offer you advice or assistance by phone or in-store.

sales@jewellersark.co.uk

5-7 Bath Street

Tell us how Jewellers Ark made you happy
Love them. My husband bought me a pair for Christmas and one year later I lost one taking off a face mask. So I bought myself a replacement pair.
Comfortable and they have never made my ears itch.
Excellent customer service. Chain broke fantastic communication in getting it returned and replaced.
Couldn’t recommend enough
Great service, quick delivery, lovely item. Thank you.
A smart looking watch, came within a couple of days and with the official box etc.
Good priced items and efficiently delivered.
Like most, I search the internet for best prices and here I found the item I wanted in stock and well priced.
Good quality item which arrived on time.
Recommend.
Very pleased with my purchase of a pendant pearl on a gold chain necklace. Arrived in good time. Would have liked a nicer presentation box, the one it came in looked cheap and very basic.
Item arrived correctly packaged. Necklace as described. Very efficient and quick delivery.
Perfect service
Beautiful pendant, happy with the service. Website was easy to navigate and postage quick (especially as delivered during lockdown) and pendant arrived well protected. Overall, happy with my purchases and have already recommended to friends and family. Thank you
Easy to order, quick delivery and pretty necklace.
I LOVE my necklace from Jewellers Ark. The staff are so helpful and knowledgeable and I got exactly what I wanted. I will definitely be coming back.
Excellent service, quick and efficient and price for the watch very competitive. Highly recommend.
The celtic Ring was exactly as as advertised and looked really lovely. Packaged well and dispatched quickly.
I bought this Celtic designed gold ring for my daughter‘s birthday and she was very very happy with her present.
Absolutely amazing service from Jewellers Ark. They were very professional and helped me to choose just the right necklace for my event. It arrived exactly as promised and is even better than it looks in the photo. I am thrilled with it. I would totally recommend Jewellers Ark to anyone.
Nice ring that came within a couple of days. Nice gift box wrapped in foam to protect it.
I had a very similar watch prior to this one which sadly broke, so I was over the moon when I found this. I ordered it on Sunday afternoon and it promptly came in the post on Tuesday.
It is about the size of a 1p coin, so its perfect for my narrow wrist. Very happy, thank you.
Nice cufflinks, arrived quickly. I was a little concerned whether the bat handle would catch, but my husband says they don't and he loves them.
Delivery was very quick and price was great.
Beautiful quality necklace, my daughter is delighted with it. Also quick and efficient service. Thank you
Pretty pendant. I like the two tone nature showing the bees stripes.
Arrived quickly and well packaged via Royal Mail.
Jewellers Ark 5 star review on 6th June 2020