Jewellers Ark Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jewellers Ark
Read Jewellers Ark Reviews

About Jewellers Ark:

Jewellers Ark, a co-operative of independent jewellers from across the UK who are members of one the largest independent buying groups and the National Association of Jewellers, which enables us to offer you great products at competitive prices. Unlike many websites, you can contact us; on a UK landline telephone number or face to face in our High Street shops. We are delighted to offer you advice or assistance by phone or in-store.

sales@jewellersark.co.uk

5-7 Bath Street

Tell us how Jewellers Ark made you happy
Really quick with delivery absolutely brill service will be using jewellers ark again
A jewellers who really know their stuff. Always excellent service and personalised advice. Lovely range of products and staff go the extra mile to help. Highly recommended.
Ordered earrings on. Friday afternoon, and they arrived the next day Sat morning in perfect condition. Very impressed. Also the price was very competitive.
Excellent service. Would recommend. Great offer on Hot diamonds pendant and earrings.
Beautiful necklace at very reasonable price. Received item the very next day after ordering, excellent service.
Good service and prompt delivery.
Fantastic quality watch at a great price, really good service from a small company, would highly recommend using them
Very please with my purchase with a prompt and efficient delivery. Also phoned Jewellers Ark for some advice and they were most helpful.
Fast response to initial enquiry . Goods ordered and received promptly. Very happy with price also .
nice watch, fast shipping, good + carefull package, good price. Free shipping to Germany. Royal mail gave the parcel to GLS, this company is no good and slow
Outstanding service. Will use again.
Good quality delivered on time!
Nice two colour necklace.
This is an excellent company which I can thoroughly recommend. They were extremely helpful when I had a question about the chain length. Prompt service arrived on time
I bought this watch as I thought it hasld a unusual green dial, which is different to my husbands many other watches. It came 2 days after ordering and thankfully he loves it.
Great item and fast delivery.
Cannot recommend this company enough. They were very helpful when I contacted them and the purchase arrived on time
Great friendly service, great price and ready the next day
I was very pleased with my purchase of a Lucy Quartamaine Pendant, which I brought for my daughter's birthday. My order arrived within the specified time and was very well packaged.
Excellent product excellent service would thoroughly recommend Jewellers Ark