Jewellers Ark Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jewellers Ark
Read Jewellers Ark Reviews

About Jewellers Ark:

Jewellers Ark, a co-operative of independent jewellers from across the UK who are members of one the largest independent buying groups and the National Association of Jewellers, which enables us to offer you great products at competitive prices. Unlike many websites, you can contact us; on a UK landline telephone number or face to face in our High Street shops. We are delighted to offer you advice or assistance by phone or in-store.

sales@jewellersark.co.uk

5-7 Bath Street

Tell us how Jewellers Ark made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I have been searching for a while and couldn't find many square watches. Glad I found this one as it looks and feels great.
Everything was good and delivered in time
Love the necklace...only sadly it is too long!!! Not sure if there is anything that can be done about this as we are over-seas.
Good Morning Caroline

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Although we wouldn't normally exchange items after this length of time, we have contacted the manufacturer and we are afraid they do not make this design in a longer length and they do not have any extenders either that would be able to lengthen it.

Kind Regards
Jewellers Ark.
We are very, nice price. It works perfectly and came fast enough.
Wife was pleased with the earring for Christmas. These nicely proportioned drop earrings are both silver and gold' so can be worn with a combination of other jewellery. Product arrived on time as promised.
Everything went okay and delivered on time Would use this company again
Very pleased with my purchase and the service provided by Jewellers Ark. The price was the best I could find anywhere and I would definitely use them again.
Good clear face
Very prompt delivery. Item as shown. Very pleased with item.
Product as described fast delivery
Fast delivery.
Great service. As for the watch, it looks good but as many have observed, it's very hard to read in even slightly dim light because of the lack of contrast between the hands and the face. Also, removing links to shorten the strap is exceedingly difficult. Had to take it to a shop in the end who charged me £20, though on other watches I've had I can do it myself. But I knew all this before and the watch is fine.
Excellent product arrived in the original packaging and in perfect condition. Thanks
The watch I ordered was lovely. It was also delivered fairly quickly. However, the "Tracking number" would only tell me that delivery was in progress rather than where the parcel actually was. The website wouldn't let me enter my Black Friday discount code so I didn't get any money off. And Jewellers Ark will also keep pestering you to leave a review so here you go.
Everything OK except the watch strap was wrongly sized. It then cost me £8 to have links taken out.
Nice watch
Good price on a lovely item. Faster delivery would always be appreciated
Very pleased with the watch. On-line description of the functions and photos again very good. Wasn't a lot of information about when it would be delivered which eventually took an e-mail to yourselves and the watch strap had not been reduced to the requested size.
Nice item and good price which are the main points but felt that the delivery time could of been a bit quicker
Bought this for my daughters 18th and she loved it