Jewellers Ark Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jewellers Ark
Read Jewellers Ark Reviews

About Jewellers Ark:

Jewellers Ark, a co-operative of independent jewellers from across the UK who are members of one the largest independent buying groups and the National Association of Jewellers, which enables us to offer you great products at competitive prices. Unlike many websites, you can contact us; on a UK landline telephone number or face to face in our High Street shops. We are delighted to offer you advice or assistance by phone or in-store.

sales@jewellersark.co.uk

5-7 Bath Street

Tell us how Jewellers Ark made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
No problems dealing with this company. Pleased with quality and price.
Looks great put lucky my wife has a small hand and wrist a bit small in length of the chain
You could do better with tracking and delivery.
Hi Ochuko

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We will investigate if and how we can improve our shipment tracking systems.
We are glad you otherwise like your purchase and please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any further information or assistance.

Kind Regards
Jewellers Ark.
Was the item(s) as described ?
I received the watch that I ordered promptly, sadly the pin has since snapped three times in one year!
(Sekonda Mens Rose Gold Plate Chronograph Strap Watch 3406) - Posted 3 years ago
Hi Victoria

Although we are sad to hear about your issue, we would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review. If you can let us know which part has snapped, we can either send a new part to you or advise you how to return it so that is can be investigated further.

Kind Regards
Jewellers Ark.
Did what they said they would, not quite as fast as they said they would, but OK. They do seem keen on soliciting reviews....
(Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster Diver Blue ISO Certified Watch BN0151-09L) - Posted 3 years ago
No information from them about expected delivery date. Item did arrive promptly, well packed and was as described.
Goods were as epected. I like to support High Street businesses. These days are difficult for them and the quality of wholly online traders can sometimes be poor.
Process was good but the box the item arrived in was poor and looked second hand. Will have to find a new one to give this as a gift.
Delivery
Information
Price
Product was despatched in time however it was sent to the billing address and not the delivery address as requested, which was inconvenient.
Service very good...disappointed with size of pendant
I bought an item yesterday and sent an e-mail to your sales department. To date I have had no reply ! Otherwise I am awaiting delivery of the bought item, so I cannot comment furthe yet upon the service I am receiving.
Jewellers Ark is rated 4.92 based on 1,168 reviews