Jewellers Ark Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jewellers Ark

About Jewellers Ark: Jewellers Ark, a co-operative of independent jewellers from across the UK who are members of one the largest independent buying groups and the National Association of Jewellers, which enables us to offer you great products at competitive prices. Unlike many websites, you can contact us; on a UK landline telephone number or face to face in our High Street shops. We are delighted to offer you advice or assistance by phone or in-store.

sales@jewellersark.co.uk

5-7 Bath Street

Categories:
Special Occasions
Valentines Day

Click Here

Tell us how Jewellers Ark made you happy

Janet Shean
"Really good service well wrapped and prompt delivery. I just love my butterfly necklace to match my earrings!."
Sheila Atkinson
"Really happy with goods and service from this company. Had a problem with ordering online so phoned and ordered. They could not have been more helpful. Goods arrived as promised. Would not hesitate to use them again."
Keith Spicer
"I bought this Lucy Q pendant for my wife and she absolutely loved it! It came quickly and well packaged. Great service - Thank you!"
"Purchased a pair of earrings for a colleagues birthday. Arrived very promptly and well packaged. Unfortunately, the recipient already had a pair so needed to exchange them (totally unworn). Was told by Jewellers Ark that this was not possible due to 'health and safety' and that 'it was against the law' Interestingly, a few days later I received an offer from Danbury Mint to buy a pair of earrings and if not satisfactory to return them within 90 days for a full refund. Today I bought a replacement pair of earrings for my colleague from John Lewis who also offer a returns service. So much for health and safety and the law! Needless to say I shall not be using this retailer again."
Dear Mary,

We are sorry you were disappointed with our returns policy, but this is a very common policy for this type of product. We must be able to guarantee to every customer that our earrings have never been worn. Consumer sites such as moneysupermarket.com, which.co.uk & citizensadvice.org.uk as well as other large retailers such as Next.co.uk & debenhams.com, all agree with our shipping & returns terms that pierced items such as earrings, cannot be returned unless they are sent and remain in sealed packages.

Jewellers Ark Ltd.
"VERY DISAPPOINTED TO GET A £30 PIECE OF JEWELLERY IN A POLYTHENE BAD. LUCKILY I HAD A BOX SO WAS ABLE TO USE IT FOR MY DAUGHTER IN LAWS 30TH BIRTHDAY. IF I HAD BOUGHT IT IN DEBENHAMS FOR THE SAME PRICE WOULD HAVE GOT LOVELY BOX. FOR THIS REASON I WILL NOT BE BUYING FROM YOU AGAIN."
Good Afternoon Kathleen,

Thank you for your recent order and feedback, we are sorry to hear you were unhappy with your purchase.

All the Hot Diamonds "Micro" range come in Branded soft pouches and this can be confirmed on the Hot Diamonds website. The Polythene bag inside in the pouch is purely to help further protect the jewellery in transit to yourself and the same pillow pack pouch would have been supplied from any other retailer or directly from Hot Diamonds themselves.

We will update our product information to make it clear that the Micro, Charm & Emozioni coin ranges have the different packaging, so this situation does not occur again.

Please let us know should you require any further information or assistance.
Jewellers Ark Ltd.
"Received the item in which the box has turned up damaged. As this is a gift it needs to be pristine condition. I emailed customer service days ago regarding this but have yet to be responded to..."
Jewellers Ark is rated 4.92 based on 1,097 reviews