Jewellers Ark Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jewellers Ark
Read Jewellers Ark Reviews

About Jewellers Ark:

Jewellers Ark, a co-operative of independent jewellers from across the UK who are members of one the largest independent buying groups and the National Association of Jewellers, which enables us to offer you great products at competitive prices. Unlike many websites, you can contact us; on a UK landline telephone number or face to face in our High Street shops. We are delighted to offer you advice or assistance by phone or in-store.

sales@jewellersark.co.uk

5-7 Bath Street

Tell us how Jewellers Ark made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
To be honest, I ordered the wrong necklace, but JA were very accommodating and exchanged it for the correct one quickly and I got the correct one delivered in time. Thank you.
Wife loved the ring, customer service was excellent. Had to return ring as I ordered wrong size. Sent replacement very quickly, Thank you
Got my delivery on time even though I ordered late over the Xmas period! It’s beautiful and comes well presented and the recipient loved it! Thank you for your kind response when I emailed asking for an ETA on delivery also. Very speedy and impressive
Good communication throughout the process, item was delivered to the shop quickly and the woman very helpful when i collected. Also happy to be supporting local independent businesses!!
(Rotary Jura Men's Gold Plate Skeleton Automatic Watch GS90506/06) - Posted 3 years ago
I was unsure if I should go for the strap or the bracelet version, but I'm happy with my choice as I plan to wear it everyday. It was delivered within 48 hours, was securely wrapped and was at a good price too. I love my new watch and would definitely use Jewellers Ark again. Thank you.
(Rotary Men's Two Tone Automatic Skeleton Watch GB05034/06) - Posted 3 years ago
Cannot recommend this company enough. They were very helpful when I contacted them and the purchase arrived on time
Looked at many online retailers. Found JA had a better selection of 9ct ladies rings than most. All and all very happy with my beautiful ring.
I had been trying unsuccessfully for some time to purchase a pair of Elements Gold 9c.t. Yellow Gold Sapphire and Diamond Earrings. Jewellers Arm did not have the item but went out of their way to track down a pair of the required earrings for me and they have me a discount and free delivery. What more could you ask for. I would certainly shop with them again and would have no hesitation in recommending them to others. A well deserved 5 stars.
Having read some not so good reviews on other sites I was slightly worried about ordering on-line , but no need to. I did not receive a confirmatory email acknowledging my order but when I rang the company an extremely pleasant gentleman took my call, sent me copies of what should have been received and I received my purchase as advised - thank you
I was wary at first as I couldn't find out too much about Jewellers Ark plus I got my wrist size incorrect (had to resent and it was quickly acknowledged) plus I was concerned the removal of links in bracelet on-line was just not going to work. I was wrong - all went smoothly and I am very happy with my watch - the watch itself is fantastic - It exceeded my expectations. So all in all I'm happy and would happily use Jewellers Ark again.
After searching the web to find the best price, nobody could match Jewellers Ark. Correspondence after placing the order, which was a simple process, was precise and informative. Received my purchase after 3 days. Watch was excellent, securely wrapped. I would when required use them again.
The watch I ordered was lovely. It was also delivered fairly quickly. However, the "Tracking number" would only tell me that delivery was in progress rather than where the parcel actually was. The website wouldn't let me enter my Black Friday discount code so I didn't get any money off. And Jewellers Ark will also keep pestering you to leave a review so here you go.
The watch is exactly what I wanted (almost - request below) - functional and unobtrusive. It arrived promptly and very well packaged. I wonder if you people could make me even happier? I'd like to replace the leather strap with a titanium (NOT steel) band. Do you have such a thing?
Fantastic product excellent communication. Bought my dad a citizen watch for his birthday and he was over the moon with it. Best price I could find on the Internet 5*
(Citizen Eco-Drive World Time A-T Radio Control Watch AT9016-56H) - Posted 3 years ago
Thank you for such a great service. The day watch (which my husband loves!) arrived the day after I ordered it. Great service.
(Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster Diver Blue ISO Certified Watch BN0151-09L) - Posted 3 years ago
Husband very please with steel cufflinks - perfect 11th anniversary pressie
(Fred Bennett Men's Blue Enamel Stripe Square Steel Cufflinks V468) - Posted 3 years ago
excellent quick postage excellent item well packed. highly recommend this company
(Citizen Eco-Drive Titanium Royal Marines Commando Watch BN0110-06E) - Posted 3 years ago
Relatively slow response to my query via e-mail but helpful. Delivery was fast.
(Raymond Weil Freelancer Men's Automatic Chronograph Watch 7735-STC-65001) - Posted 3 years ago
I purchased a watch for my Mother from Ark. They were prompt, and wonderful in all communications. In fact I cannot recommend them highly enough.
(Raymond Weil Noemia Ladies Diamond Dial Gold Tone Watch 5124-P-00985) - Posted 3 years ago
I ordered a Seiko watch and it was the best price available from my web searches. When I placed the order there was a possibility of a delay due to a stock shortage. I was called the same day and told when it would be delivered (no delay in actual fact) and it arrived when they said it would. In addition, the free offer to adjust the strap to my wrist measurement was an extra bit of valuable customer service, so it fitted perfectly upon arrival. Impressed!
(Seiko Mens Titanium Solar Dress Watch SNE381P9) - Posted 4 years ago