Jewellers Ark Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jewellers Ark

About Jewellers Ark: Jewellers Ark, a co-operative of independent jewellers from across the UK who are members of one the largest independent buying groups and the National Association of Jewellers, which enables us to offer you great products at competitive prices. Unlike many websites, you can contact us; on a UK landline telephone number or face to face in our High Street shops. We are delighted to offer you advice or assistance by phone or in-store.

sales@jewellersark.co.uk

5-7 Bath Street

Categories:
Special Occasions
Valentines Day

Click Here

Tell us how Jewellers Ark made you happy

"Ordered from them to support independent jewellers. However, they took the payment and delayed sending of the item, giving some pathetic excuse about having to charge before they send. I specifically asked for the item not to be charged so they could send sooner but they refused to respect my wish. Terrible service. Will never buy from them again. I would recommend others to avoid if you want your item dispatched quickly, and only to be charged when it is dispatched."
Good Afternoon

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

As we have have explained in our emails, your order will be delivered within 4 working days (Monday-Friday) from when it was ordered. Although 4 working days is a little slower than the vast majority of orders placed with us, it is still within the 3-5 working days that we advertise on our site.

The reason we will not send the watch without it being charged , is simply to ensure it is working correctly, as most customers would be very unhappy if their purchase arrived with a problem that has not been checked prior to being sent.

We have already apologised for the slight, but not unreasonable delay, however we do not feel we need to apologise for ensuring purchases arrive in correct working order.

Kind Regards
Jewellers Ark
"Great service"
"I bought the tie pin as a gift for my Dad on my wedding day. He loved it! Great quality, quick delivery. I would definitely use Jewellers Arc again in the future."
"Everything was made very easy to order and delivery was on time."
"First class product, First class service,will defiantly use again."
"Very pleased with the watch and the prompt delivery."
"Nice necklace and came quickly. Thank you."
"5 stars Excellent watch. Excellent service."
"This was my first purchase from jewellers arc and I have to say, the service and communication was first class, the watch arrived very quickly and I absolutely love it. I would highly recommend the jewelers arc."
"Fantastic service from start to finish. Great price, better than any of the competition. Fast delivery, Fast reply to my query questions before I purchased"
"Arrived quickly, great price Thankyou ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"Great Diver's watch. I just tested them in Egypt and I am more than happy with the product. Customer service received by the Jewellers Ark was top notch. The dispatch time was the next day from the day I placed the order and I got my watch very fast as a result. I am now buying the female version for my fiancé as a Christmas present."
"Fast and efficient delivery. Item even better than photo. Good value."
"I had been trying unsuccessfully for some time to purchase a pair of Elements Gold 9c.t. Yellow Gold Sapphire and Diamond Earrings. Jewellers Arm did not have the item but went out of their way to track down a pair of the required earrings for me and they have me a discount and free delivery. What more could you ask for. I would certainly shop with them again and would have no hesitation in recommending them to others. A well deserved 5 stars."
"Fabulous product and excellent customers service help with getting this product could not be faulted"
"Excellent price on a great watch Prompt delivery Would shop with you again"
"Great watch fast delivery hubbyloves it would recommend to anyone, great price aswell.thankyou very much sylvie x"
"Excellent Service! Telephoned to ask about the product I was looking at, and they were very helpful in answering any questions I had. Highly recommend them and will certainly consider buying from Jewellers Ark again."
"What a great little shop , super staff and a terrific range and price of goods. I'll be there again for my Xmas pressies :)"
"Quick delivery. Well packed and an excellent price."
Jewellers Ark is rated 4.92 based on 1,097 reviews