Jewellers Ark Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jewellers Ark
Read Jewellers Ark Reviews

About Jewellers Ark:

Jewellers Ark, a co-operative of independent jewellers from across the UK who are members of one the largest independent buying groups and the National Association of Jewellers, which enables us to offer you great products at competitive prices. Unlike many websites, you can contact us; on a UK landline telephone number or face to face in our High Street shops. We are delighted to offer you advice or assistance by phone or in-store.

sales@jewellersark.co.uk

5-7 Bath Street

Tell us how Jewellers Ark made you happy
A nice watch, arrived within a couple of days, via Royal Mail, and was securely wrapped.
Bought this watch for my husband for Christmas it looks good and I’m sure it will be.
The customer service was great. Emails were responded very promptly and kindly. They were very helpful. I was very satisfied with the product itself. Packaging was lovely and the product itself was very beautiful!
A brilliant watch and price, next day delivery, and hassle free ordering, polite staff when ordering, i would recommend anyone to jeweller ark.
Very pleased with purchase, very professional and prompt will definitely use again
Jewllers Ark were great.
Excellent service and product....thoroughly recommend Jewellers Ark !!!
The item I ordered displayed as 'in stock' online but I received an email explaining that it wasn't in stock and would take a few days to be restocked. I was given the option to continue with the order and wait, cancel or make an alternative choice. Quite liked that about Jewellers Ark that they keep you informed. The item was delivered a few days later. Very happy.
Great service - very satisfied
Very quick delivery. Well packaged & item even nicer than it looked.
Great product. Love the fact of it telling accurate time all the time. Jewellers ark were very competitive on price. They responded quickly to an early query. Watch arrived well packaged and via recognised postal courier. Would recommend them definitely
Exceptionally good service, managed to get a product delivered to me at very short notice in time for a surprise birthday party.
Very Honest & trustworthy. I tried to order an item and it was the last in stock, trouble was it was slightly marked and therfore they deemed it unsuitable for sale and gave an immediate refund. will definitely use again.
They were very helpful answering all my queries promptly as I was looking for a specific piece of jewellery to match another item I bought from a retailer but they no longer stocked the item required. It matched perfectly and was at a lower cost than the retailer. Delivery was prompt and efficient. I will definitely use them as fist choice for item in the future.
Beautiful necklace that looks more expensive than what it cost.
Excellent. I got a watch which I loved as a special birthday present and then lost it when it wasn't really available in the shops anymore. But I found it on Jewellers Ark and it is exactly the same, as described and came in perfect condition. Thank you so much!
Excellent service, kept in contact throughout and the order was delivered promptly. Cheapest price I could find anywhere and free delivery. Would highly recommend
Came quick, was the right watch and in great condition. Very happy.
Really good service well wrapped and prompt delivery. I just love my butterfly necklace to match my earrings!.
Thank you very pleased with link bracelet. Was exact size as portrayed on website. Packaged in beautiful got gift box and speedy delivery. Will most definitely be shopping here again as great value fair money.
Jewellers Ark is rated 4.92 based on 1,112 reviews