Jewellers Ark Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jewellers Ark
Read Jewellers Ark Reviews

About Jewellers Ark:

Jewellers Ark, a co-operative of independent jewellers from across the UK who are members of one the largest independent buying groups and the National Association of Jewellers, which enables us to offer you great products at competitive prices. Unlike many websites, you can contact us; on a UK landline telephone number or face to face in our High Street shops. We are delighted to offer you advice or assistance by phone or in-store.

sales@jewellersark.co.uk

5-7 Bath Street

Tell us how Jewellers Ark made you happy
Fast delivery and quality packaging. Thank you
Ordered watch on Sunday and received it on Tuesday. Prompt service. Watch guarantee was dealer stamped.

All in all, I’m very happy with the service and I’m happy to recommend to others.
Lovely earrings and fantastic customer service. Thank you guys.
Nice small watch. My wife likes the squarish shape and pearl like dial. It came in a Rotary box (securely wrapped) and was delivered by Royal Mail.
The pendant is a nice size and looks good worn over my tops. The Hot Diamonds box was well wrapped.
Good price and fast delivery. I would recommend.
Good price and very well packaged, probably the best packing I've seen on a watch or jewellery. Unfortunately though there was a small mark on the watch case. But I realised on the day I gifted it, so I was too late to do anything about it.
Very happy, thank you.
Item was delivered very promptly in person as I live in location. Adam called to let me know he had left the parcel in a safe place. Lovely item, exactly as described.
The bracelet came in two days and the Branded box is lovely and even has a ribbon so I didn't need to wrap it.
Lovely watch, really pleased with service, quick delivery, great price.
Cheaper than other websites
Smart looking watch, came quickly and was delivered by the postie.
Faultless service and the watch lived up to my expectations, I am very pleased with it.
I don’t normally do reviews, but I will make a exception. I have over the years bought more watches in my collection than I care to mention. But I must say the Citizen Promaster eco watch I purchased from Jewellers Ark, was on its one second interval, not its two second jump as all my Other purchased Citizen’s. The time had been set correctly and the packaging was perfect. Good to see you can still find a professional and dedicated service. 👍
It was the only place I could find my watch to buy to replace my old one.Very happy.
Très satisfait Merci
Nice bangle, came fairly fast. Thank you.
Excellent service - I was worried that the watch wouldn't arrive in time due to COVID but it was dispatched quickly and packaged securely . A lovely watch too! Thank you!
I used Jewellers Ark to replace some earrings which I loved but sadly lost one. You went out of your way to be really helpful even though I didn't purchase them originally from you. I was delighted that you got them in stock for me and couldn't believe that they arrived the very next day. And they were cheaper than the ones I first bought - you're excellent value for money. Can't recommend you enough.
Jewellers Ark is rated 4.92 based on 1,277 reviews