Jewellers Ark Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jewellers Ark

About Jewellers Ark: Jewellers Ark, a co-operative of independent jewellers from across the UK who are members of one the largest independent buying groups and the National Association of Jewellers, which enables us to offer you great products at competitive prices. Unlike many websites, you can contact us; on a UK landline telephone number or face to face in our High Street shops. We are delighted to offer you advice or assistance by phone or in-store.

sales@jewellersark.co.uk

5-7 Bath Street

Categories:
Special Occasions
Valentines Day

Tell us how Jewellers Ark made you happy

Janet Shean
"Really good service well wrapped and prompt delivery. I just love my butterfly necklace to match my earrings!."
Sheila Atkinson
"Really happy with goods and service from this company. Had a problem with ordering online so phoned and ordered. They could not have been more helpful. Goods arrived as promised. Would not hesitate to use them again."
Keith Spicer
"I bought this Lucy Q pendant for my wife and she absolutely loved it! It came quickly and well packaged. Great service - Thank you!"
"Thank you very pleased with link bracelet. Was exact size as portrayed on website. Packaged in beautiful got gift box and speedy delivery. Will most definitely be shopping here again as great value fair money."
"Excellent service, good quality and fast delivery. Would recommend."
"Very pleased with the help I had on the phone"
"I am never sure when I buy online, guess it’s an age thing. But my watch arrived on time and as listed. Thank you"
"Quality watch. Looks great, feel nice nice and not "tinny". Came quick too. πŸ‘"
"Love the necklace. It arrived quickly via regular post and was well wrapped."
"Excellent price and prompt delivery. The watch looked fantastic with my suit on the day!"
"Excellent watch, very accurate, robust and very nice design. Excellent communication from the store with fast shipping. I am very satisfied."
"I am absolutely thrilled with my silver necklace. It is better than I wanted and very pretty. I had a great service from Adam at Jewellers Ark who was very helpful and attentive. He really went the extra mile. Thank you."
"Really happy with my purchase. Beautiful quality earrings, very quick delivery and great customer service. Will definitely use this company again."
"I have never used this company before but decided to because the price of the jewellery I required was the best on the Internet. The necklace arrived quickly and was well packaged. The necklace is beautiful and I am very pleased with it. If I require jewellery in the future I will certainly head to this site first and would not hesitate to recommend Jewellers Ark to family and friends"
"Bought this watch for my wife's anniversary. Jewellers Ark was the best price I could find. Fast delivery and well packaged. I will definitely look at them first for future purchases."
"Excellent service - fast delivery - lovely packaging!"
"We are very, nice price. It works perfectly and came fast enough."
"Lovely necklace, quick delivery"
"I'm impressed ! Very fast delivery , great customer service and excellent price . Recommended ."
"All as promised. Delivered next day. Best price I could find for the item."
"We were pleasently surprised , excellent service and price,thank you"
"Great service, good price, quality product."
Jewellers Ark is rated 4.92 based on 1,094 reviews