Jewellers Ark Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jewellers Ark
Read Jewellers Ark Reviews

About Jewellers Ark:

Jewellers Ark, a co-operative of independent jewellers from across the UK who are members of one the largest independent buying groups and the National Association of Jewellers, which enables us to offer you great products at competitive prices. Unlike many websites, you can contact us; on a UK landline telephone number or face to face in our High Street shops. We are delighted to offer you advice or assistance by phone or in-store.

sales@jewellersark.co.uk

5-7 Bath Street, ,

Tell us how Jewellers Ark made you happy
Love it but would have liked it slightly bigger fits neatly on my wrist
I absolutely love my new watch, it is gorgeous and looks great. The service from Jewellers Ark was excellent. They were really kind and helpful and made dealing with them a pleasure. I thoroughly recommend them.
I ordered this Amore Aquaitca ring last Wednesday morning and it came Friday lunch time. The blue is fairly pale, but I have some other Aquamarine jewellery that's very similar, so that's fine with me. All in all, I'm happy with my purchase and your service.
I bought the Amber butterfly as a pre holiday treat and I love it. It's not as heavy as I thought it would be and it looks great with my summer dress. Thank you 🦋
Fantastic customer service as always from the staff at Jewellers Ark. A personal service and my go to jewellers!
Very happy, thanks.
I've ordered from J-Ark before and never had any problems. On this occasion it was a pair of Gold & Pearl earrings. They came in the branded box that was well wrapped and delivered within a couple of days of placing the order.
Thank you for my bracelet, my wife loves it and it fits perfectly.
Extremely helpful when we wanted a different chain with a specific pendant. Made very easy transaction. Thank you
I was very impressed with Jewellers Ark from the first conversation we had about buying this product. They were extremely helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Competitive pricing was also noted and I received a quality product on time. I would recommend Jewellers Ark and will be back for future purchases too.
I bought these cufflinks for fathers day and they look great, just hope my dad likes them too ;-) Thank you for sending them out so quickly.
The leather bracelet arrived in 3 days. It was in a small square pouch that was we'll wrapped and was delivered by the postman. Thank you.
I wasn't sure about the pattern on this bangle when I ordered it, but it looks much better in person. My order arrived pretty quick and was packaged securely and then inside a plain jiffybag.
Being a massive Star Wars fan this was a 'must buy' self purchase! It's so detailed. It arrived quickly and well packaged. Thank you.
Always great service from Jewelers Ark, especially during lock-down. Lovely pendant for my wife's birthday 😀 excellent quality.
Pleased with the quality and look of item, and for the service in getting one into stock quickly.
Excellent service and responsive over the weekend as well. The price was extremely competitive and it was easy to make the decision to buy from Jewellers Ark.
Nice plain cross. Came quick. Thank you.
lowest price and great service.
Beautiful necklace and fast delivery.
Jewellers Ark is rated 4.92 based on 1,301 reviews