Jewellers Ark Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jewellers Ark
Read Jewellers Ark Reviews

About Jewellers Ark:

Jewellers Ark, a co-operative of independent jewellers from across the UK who are members of one the largest independent buying groups and the National Association of Jewellers, which enables us to offer you great products at competitive prices. Unlike many websites, you can contact us; on a UK landline telephone number or face to face in our High Street shops. We are delighted to offer you advice or assistance by phone or in-store.

sales@jewellersark.co.uk

5-7 Bath Street, ,

Tell us how Jewellers Ark made you happy
A delight to buy from - courteous, efficient, competitive price, and rapid delivery. I am thrilled with my new watch.
Brilliant service, a beautiful tie pin, very well made at an excellent price in a lovely presentation box.
Perfect present. Classic and classy design. Service was A1
Really lovely jewellery, love my necklace and earrings from here!
Quick service and delivery. Wanted pendant to go on holiday. Was sure I wouldn’t receive it before I went, but arrived with two days to spare
The item looked classy and the quality gift box set it off perfectly. Delivery was quick and well packaged to keep the item safe.
Decided to do my Christmas shopping early this year and brought this for my adult son who is a big star wars fan. Arrived in great time and was packaged safely and securley. Very pleased an hopefully he will be to.
This necklace is much better in real life than the picture. We have a woodpecker that visits our garden, so my wife loved this gift. Thank you.
I ordered some pearl earrings on Sunday afternoon and was nicely surprised when they arrived in the post Tuesday morning. They came in a well wrapped greenish box and I'm very pleased with my purchase.
Excellent service. I was dealing with a gentleman called Adam and he was brilliant. Nothing was too much trouble. Had the ring re sized and sent out very pretty ring my wife was very happy. Highly recommended company.
First class service
Wonderful service from Jewellers Ark, they listened to what I wanted and were able to do everything perfectly. Thank you.
Great customer services and brilliant products. Very quick delivery and it was free! My dad absolutely loved his new watch. Will definitely look to purchase more gifts from you in the future!
Love it but would have liked it slightly bigger fits neatly on my wrist
I absolutely love my new watch, it is gorgeous and looks great. The service from Jewellers Ark was excellent. They were really kind and helpful and made dealing with them a pleasure. I thoroughly recommend them.
I ordered this Amore Aquaitca ring last Wednesday morning and it came Friday lunch time. The blue is fairly pale, but I have some other Aquamarine jewellery that's very similar, so that's fine with me. All in all, I'm happy with my purchase and your service.
I bought the Amber butterfly as a pre holiday treat and I love it. It's not as heavy as I thought it would be and it looks great with my summer dress. Thank you 🦋
Fantastic customer service as always from the staff at Jewellers Ark. A personal service and my go to jewellers!
Very happy, thanks.
I've ordered from J-Ark before and never had any problems. On this occasion it was a pair of Gold & Pearl earrings. They came in the branded box that was well wrapped and delivered within a couple of days of placing the order.
Jewellers Ark is rated 4.92 based on 1,314 reviews