Jewellers Ark Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jewellers Ark

About Jewellers Ark: Jewellers Ark, a co-operative of independent jewellers from across the UK who are members of one the largest independent buying groups and the National Association of Jewellers, which enables us to offer you great products at competitive prices. Unlike many websites, you can contact us; on a UK landline telephone number or face to face in our High Street shops. We are delighted to offer you advice or assistance by phone or in-store.

sales@jewellersark.co.uk

5-7 Bath Street

Categories:
Special Occasions
Valentines Day

How would you rate Jewellers Ark?

Laurie Prout
Laurie Prout
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the watch I purchased 😊great service cant fault it... L.PROUT"
David Osborne
David Osborne
Verified Buyer
"I bought a quality Citizen watch from Jewellers Ark, at a very competitive price. Service and communications were excellent, delivery was prompt, and I would have no hesitation in recommending them."
Frank Henning
Frank Henning
Verified Buyer
"Very good service, nice contact by phone, extraordinary helpful, fast shipping and a very competitive price. Nothing to complain and surely not my last purchase. Thank you so much!"
"Great service. As for the watch, it looks good but as many have observed, it's very hard to read in even slightly dim light because of the lack of contrast between the hands and the face. Also, removing links to shorten the strap is exceedingly difficult. Had to take it to a shop in the end who charged me £20, though on other watches I've had I can do it myself. But I knew all this before and the watch is fine."
"Quick reliable service"
James Rand
"Impressive service."
Brian Kett
Verified Buyer
"Correct item sent without a hitch. Very good service"
"Very helpful on the phone when I had a query before ordering and watch delivered on the Wednesday after ordering on Monday, set to the right time and bracelet altered to required size."
Paul Beresford
Verified Buyer
"After searching the web to find the best price, nobody could match Jewellers Ark. Correspondence after placing the order, which was a simple process, was precise and informative. Received my purchase after 3 days. Watch was excellent, securely wrapped. I would when required use them again."
"Very fast delivery, well packaged."
Andrew Young
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased to find this ear ring. Such a great design. Great service and delivery but jewellers ark. Will be back for more!"
"Lovely watch bought as a birthday present . Very good communication from jewellers ark when I needed to contact them . Arrived gift wrapped and the strap sized ready for wearing . Thank you JA"
"Swift delivery, beautiful earrings, thank you!"
Ian Harrison
Verified Buyer
"Your price was good and my wife is thoroughly delighted with the necklace."
Roy Claxton
Verified Buyer
"The watch is excellent value at the price. Delivery was exactly as promised and I couldn't be more happy with the purchase."
"I got my product very quickly, and the quality was excellent. Would definitely recommend!"
"Great service, fast delivery and perfect product"
Sally Willowfield
Verified Buyer
"Lovely colours to match my wedding ones. Delivered in plenty of time for the big day."
"I ordered Red Arrows watch for a Birthday present. Delivery was very quick, 2 days. Item was very well protected and it was exactly what I expected. Definitely I recommend Jewellers Ark as it is a quick, convenient and safe way of purchasing watches."
Dionne McCaw
Verified Buyer
"Beautifully presented well packaged gorgeous piece of jewellery one very pleased customer!"
Terence Whitham
Verified Buyer
"I ordered my watch on Tuesday, and the GPO came with it the following day. That's a pretty good delivery speed!"
"My pendant arrived very quickly and online ordering was so easy. The pendant itself is absolutely gorgeous."
"very good and promt service. compared to other online dealers and local jewellers,. thge price was very good."
Jewellers Ark is rated 4.92 based on 941 reviews