Jewellers Ark Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jewellers Ark

About Jewellers Ark: Jewellers Ark, a co-operative of independent jewellers from across the UK who are members of one the largest independent buying groups and the National Association of Jewellers, which enables us to offer you great products at competitive prices. Unlike many websites, you can contact us; on a UK landline telephone number or face to face in our High Street shops. We are delighted to offer you advice or assistance by phone or in-store.

sales@jewellersark.co.uk

5-7 Bath Street

Categories:
Special Occasions
Valentines Day

Tell us how Jewellers Ark made you happy

STEPHEN SHEFFIELD
"Can't fault the watch, the delivery or the great service from the Ark."
Laurie Prout
"Very pleased with the watch I purchased 😊great service cant fault it... L.PROUT"
David Osborne
"I bought a quality Citizen watch from Jewellers Ark, at a very competitive price. Service and communications were excellent, delivery was prompt, and I would have no hesitation in recommending them."
"Excellent service and the watch is everything I expected"
"I ordered a junkers watch, great product, great customer service."
"The item I ordered was competitively priced. It was securely packaged and arrived quickly. I would definitely use this site again to buy jewellery."
"Looks great put lucky my wife has a small hand and wrist a bit small in length of the chain"
"A brilliant service from start to finish. Speedy delivery and great communication from the guys at jewllers Ark. Recived my watch in no time at all and is absolutely beautiful all was packaged so securely which we my main concern. Will be purchasing more from this company in near future I would highly recommend!"
"Nice cufflinks and came quickly."
"Everything went okay and delivered on time Would use this company again"
"Amazing service and had the item I required in stock"
"Couldn't be happier with my purchase and the service. The watch is fantastic value and was delivered promptly and safely... All in all a very pleasant experience."
"Ordered from them to support independent jewellers. However, they took the payment and delayed sending of the item, giving some pathetic excuse about having to charge before they send. I specifically asked for the item not to be charged so they could send sooner but they refused to respect my wish. Terrible service. Will never buy from them again. I would recommend others to avoid if you want your item dispatched quickly, and only to be charged when it is dispatched."
Good Afternoon

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

As we have have explained in our emails, your order will be delivered within 4 working days (Monday-Friday) from when it was ordered. Although 4 working days is a little slower than the vast majority of orders placed with us, it is still within the 3-5 working days that we advertise on our site.

The reason we will not send the watch without it being charged , is simply to ensure it is working correctly, as most customers would be very unhappy if their purchase arrived with a problem that has not been checked prior to being sent.

We have already apologised for the slight, but not unreasonable delay, however we do not feel we need to apologise for ensuring purchases arrive in correct working order.

Kind Regards
Jewellers Ark
"Great service"
"I bought the tie pin as a gift for my Dad on my wedding day. He loved it! Great quality, quick delivery. I would definitely use Jewellers Arc again in the future."
"Everything was made very easy to order and delivery was on time."
"First class product, First class service,will defiantly use again."
"Very pleased with the watch and the prompt delivery."
"Nice necklace and came quickly. Thank you."
"5 stars Excellent watch. Excellent service."
"This was my first purchase from jewellers arc and I have to say, the service and communication was first class, the watch arrived very quickly and I absolutely love it. I would highly recommend the jewelers arc."
"Fantastic service from start to finish. Great price, better than any of the competition. Fast delivery, Fast reply to my query questions before I purchased"
"Arrived quickly, great price Thankyou ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
Jewellers Ark is rated 4.92 based on 1,026 reviews