Jewellers Ark Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jewellers Ark

About Jewellers Ark: Jewellers Ark, a co-operative of independent jewellers from across the UK who are members of one the largest independent buying groups and the National Association of Jewellers, which enables us to offer you great products at competitive prices. Unlike many websites, you can contact us; on a UK landline telephone number or face to face in our High Street shops. We are delighted to offer you advice or assistance by phone or in-store.

sales@jewellersark.co.uk

5-7 Bath Street

Categories:
Special Occasions
Valentines Day

How would you rate Jewellers Ark ?

Laurie Prout
"Very pleased with the watch I purchased 😊great service cant fault it... L.PROUT"
David Osborne
"I bought a quality Citizen watch from Jewellers Ark, at a very competitive price. Service and communications were excellent, delivery was prompt, and I would have no hesitation in recommending them."
Frank Henning
"Very good service, nice contact by phone, extraordinary helpful, fast shipping and a very competitive price. Nothing to complain and surely not my last purchase. Thank you so much!"
"Great watch and good value for money"
"Excellent product, excellent service."
"Having read some not so good reviews on other sites I was slightly worried about ordering on-line , but no need to. I did not receive a confirmatory email acknowledging my order but when I rang the company an extremely pleasant gentleman took my call, sent me copies of what should have been received and I received my purchase as advised - thank you"
"Great service, Fab price, Beautiful watch. Thank you."
"Good clear face"
"Thry were very efficient when i orderec and very pleasant to deal with . The itrm i received was as described ."
"A nice pendant that came in a nice green gift box and both were protectivly wrapped. The order arrived within a couple of days and cmae via Special Delivery."
"Brilliant site. I was really pleased with the choice and price. It’s great to see independents fighting back against the big boys!"
"Excellent service - brilliant watch, thank you"
"Tie tack was as described and arrived promptly."
"I researched the watch that I wanted online and Jewellers Ark offered the best deal. I placed the order and I received a fast, friendly service from them. Very pleased with them and my watch."
"Delivery time frame was spot on. So pleased with my purchase, perfect for summer."
"Good service and quality product."
"Beautiful watch. Great service."
"I had been looking for a moon phase watch for a while and I am very happy with my Zeppelin, very high quality for a reasonable price. Service from Jewellers Ark was excellent will certainly use them again"
"Bought a beautiful Hot Diamond bracelet, which was delivered on time, at a good price. Cannot fault Jewellers Ark. They do what they say they will, when they say they will do it."
"I was delighted with the earrings, the service was fast and efficient, and the earrings were full of sparkle. I will use again."
"Excellent service matched to brilliant price !!! Thoroughly recommend Jewelers Ark...you won’t be disappointed !!*****"
"Pleased with service and the Citizen dive watch ordered"
"Good price, prompt delivery. Lovely necklace"
Jewellers Ark is rated 4.92 based on 985 reviews