Jewellers Ark Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jewellers Ark

About Jewellers Ark: Jewellers Ark, a co-operative of independent jewellers from across the UK who are members of one the largest independent buying groups and the National Association of Jewellers, which enables us to offer you great products at competitive prices. Unlike many websites, you can contact us; on a UK landline telephone number or face to face in our High Street shops. We are delighted to offer you advice or assistance by phone or in-store.

sales@jewellersark.co.uk

5-7 Bath Street

Categories:
Special Occasions
Valentines Day

How would you rate Jewellers Ark?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Laurie Prout
Laurie Prout
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the watch I purchased 😊great service cant fault it... L.PROUT"
David Osborne
David Osborne
Verified Buyer
"I bought a quality Citizen watch from Jewellers Ark, at a very competitive price. Service and communications were excellent, delivery was prompt, and I would have no hesitation in recommending them."
Frank Henning
Frank Henning
Verified Buyer
"Very good service, nice contact by phone, extraordinary helpful, fast shipping and a very competitive price. Nothing to complain and surely not my last purchase. Thank you so much!"
"Great comms, very quick delivery and superbly packaged delivery pack. A pleasure to deal with."
Abby Walters
Verified Buyer
"My order arrives within 2 days and was well wrapped. I also had it gift wrapped before Ark sent it and the paper was a nice silver and gold."
Will Coles
Verified Buyer
"You provided a really good price for the watch I bought and it arrived really quickly"
"Identified item required surveyed market and found it to be good value at Jewellers Ark. Their superb service and pre-delivery adjustment also impressed. Ordered Friday pm delivered Saturday am. What more could one ask?"
Tony Potter
Verified Buyer
"Many thanks for an excellent service. Watch mailed to you for replacement of some faulty link pins and insertion of a fresh link. The watch was posted for arrival Monday 5th and arrived back Wednesday 7th. February. An impressive turnaround."
Patrick Baylis
Verified Buyer
"The watch was a bargain. The watch is an excellent watch just the right weight and size. The face is easy to see for the various functions."
"Quick delivery, condition of item exactly as described."
Anthea Asher
Verified Buyer
"Great price and great service"
"Helpful service, prompt delivery, good packaging, competitive price."
Charles Stewart
Verified Buyer
"Great service sized my strap perfectly and delivered my new watch on time."
Andrew Sansum
Verified Buyer
"Ordered for my wife’s birthday arrived in plenty of time and was just what she wanted"
"Bracelet size correctly adjusted and swift delivery."
Helen Livesey
Verified Buyer
"jewellers Ark were very helpful when I had a problem and put it right immediately."
"Excellent service very quick delivery...."
Malcolm Grey
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, great product, great price, fast delivery. Thank you."
"The watch I ordered was lovely. It was also delivered fairly quickly. However, the "Tracking number" would only tell me that delivery was in progress rather than where the parcel actually was. The website wouldn't let me enter my Black Friday discount code so I didn't get any money off. And Jewellers Ark will also keep pestering you to leave a review so here you go."
John Cobham
Verified Buyer
"Everything OK except the watch strap was wrongly sized. It then cost me £8 to have links taken out."
Michael Homer
Verified Buyer
"Excellent value and speedy despatch."
"Great price, very quick delivery, very pleased - thank you"
Rebekah Crook
Verified Buyer
"Was very happy with the colour and quality of this product."
Jewellers Ark is rated 4.92 based on 915 reviews