Jewellers Ark Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jewellers Ark

About Jewellers Ark: Jewellers Ark, a co-operative of independent jewellers from across the UK who are members of one the largest independent buying groups and the National Association of Jewellers, which enables us to offer you great products at competitive prices. Unlike many websites, you can contact us; on a UK landline telephone number or face to face in our High Street shops. We are delighted to offer you advice or assistance by phone or in-store.

sales@jewellersark.co.uk

5-7 Bath Street

Categories:
Special Occasions
Valentines Day

Tell us how Jewellers Ark made you happy

Sheila Atkinson
"Really happy with goods and service from this company. Had a problem with ordering online so phoned and ordered. They could not have been more helpful. Goods arrived as promised. Would not hesitate to use them again."
Keith Spicer
"I bought this Lucy Q pendant for my wife and she absolutely loved it! It came quickly and well packaged. Great service - Thank you!"
STEPHEN SHEFFIELD
"Can't fault the watch, the delivery or the great service from the Ark."
"Great service, good price, quality product."
"Lovely Addition to my step daughters charm bracelet. Easy to order & delivered on time. Thank you very much 😊"
"Brilliant service. Quick and easy service. Good product too"
"Pleased with my purchase which was as described. Service was very quick so I am happy with that also."
"Excellent service."
"Perfect, beautiful earrings"
"The item I purchased was the was priced at the lowest I could find on the web.Once the item had been dispatched it arrived in less than 24 hours and was very well packaged."
"Very fast delivery says what it is packed very well nothing left to say.except very professional.thank you"
"Good service."
"Great purchase. I lost an earring some time ago and came across them on Jewellers Ark and also Jewellers Ark was cheaper than anywhere else. Happy days :))"
"Good price and prompt delivery. Great customer service. Happy to recommend."
"Top service! As a confused bloke, with no real clue what to buy my wife , other than pretty and sparkly things, I was given great advice by Adam who suggested different products. The wife was happy... I survive another year!"
"Nice clear watch and i love the little window on the front that allows me to see part of the movement. It came with the Seiko box and instructions and was quite well packaged."
"Good good good"
"Fantastic product, super fast delivery, would highly recommend"
"Very impressed with the service I received. I contacted them via their website with regards to engraving a nurses watch. They quickly responded to my question and contacted me after the watch arrived with them to check I was happy with the layout and format. They called me to check whether I would like the back engraved upside down (which makes sense as the watch face hangs upside down). Would highly recommend."
"I ordered some Hot Diamonds Tender earrings on Monday afternoon and I was happily surprised when they arrived well packaged on Wednesday morning."
"Wonderful prompt service and very high quality goods, packaged carefully"
"Stunning item and fantastic customer service team, who dealt with a small stand issue very quickly so that it was fully resolved. Will happily buy in confidence from again - thank you."
Jewellers Ark is rated 4.92 based on 1,075 reviews