Jewellers Ark Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jewellers Ark

About Jewellers Ark: Jewellers Ark, a co-operative of independent jewellers from across the UK who are members of one the largest independent buying groups and the National Association of Jewellers, which enables us to offer you great products at competitive prices. Unlike many websites, you can contact us; on a UK landline telephone number or face to face in our High Street shops. We are delighted to offer you advice or assistance by phone or in-store.

sales@jewellersark.co.uk

5-7 Bath Street

Categories:
Special Occasions
Valentines Day

How would you rate Jewellers Ark ?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Laurie Prout
Laurie Prout
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the watch I purchased šŸ˜Šgreat service cant fault it... L.PROUT"
David Osborne
David Osborne
Verified Buyer
"I bought a quality Citizen watch from Jewellers Ark, at a very competitive price. Service and communications were excellent, delivery was prompt, and I would have no hesitation in recommending them."
Frank Henning
Frank Henning
Verified Buyer
"Very good service, nice contact by phone, extraordinary helpful, fast shipping and a very competitive price. Nothing to complain and surely not my last purchase. Thank you so much!"
Sue Laughton
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery. No problems at all."
Shelley Weeks
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service, brilliant turnaround time and free adjustment to watch bracelet. Prompt response to e mails. Very impressed šŸ˜€"
Jodie McDonnell
Verified Buyer
"I ordered last week in advance of fathers day and was surprised when it arrived the next morning. Very pleased with the service and I'm sure my dad will love his new cufflink box."
"Very prompt delivery. Item as shown. Very pleased with item."
Louis Savay
Verified Buyer
"Fair price, good delivery, thanks a lot"
Fraser White
Verified Buyer
"I was wary at first as I couldn't find out too much about Jewellers Ark plus I got my wrist size incorrect (had to resent and it was quickly acknowledged) plus I was concerned the removal of links in bracelet on-line was just not going to work. I was wrong - all went smoothly and I am very happy with my watch - the watch itself is fantastic - It exceeded my expectations. So all in all I'm happy and would happily use Jewellers Ark again."
"I was very impressed with how quickly my watch was delivered, I ordered it on a Monday afternoon and it arrived on the Wednesday and was well packaged with a pretty box :)"
Graham Buckley
Verified Buyer
"I ordered this watch after looking around at various Swiss brands and I was not disappointed with either the service of Jewellers Ark or the watch itself. As I travel for work, the two time zones function is very helpful."
"The necklace is beautiful. It was actually a lot cheaper from your website so even happier. It arrived very quickly and well protected. I was kept informed about my delivery which I found very helpful. I would use this company again"
"The watch arrived quickly & well packed, no risk of damage even to the boxes. My partner absolutely loves it."
"Jewellers Ark are very easy to deal with online shopping. I have used them a couple of times, they have been very prompt in remitting the item ordered."
"Jewellers Ark kept me Regularly updated on the progress with my order and delivery was very quick. I am really really pleased with the quality of the pendant and I will certainly be using Jewellers Ark in the future."
Steve Glass
Verified Buyer
"Excellent watch and great service. With the measurements I gave, the watch strap was adjusted and fits perfectly."
Mrs Angela Sparks
Verified Buyer
"Bought this for my husbands 70th birthday, as he kept stopping at every jeweller's to look and see if they stocked it. Was thrilled when he received it on the day. The watch was delivered very quickly and very well protected for it's journey through the postal system. Would buy from this company again and your prices were cheaper than buying from a high street jeweller's."
"Product as described fast delivery"
"Great service,"
"Thank you exclant watch good price and service"
"Great service and fabulous quality watch"
"Personification of service & quality at an affordable price. Purchased a Citizen Eco-Drive Satellite Wave gents. watch and it arrived timeously, fully charged, bracelet sized and with time, day and date etc. all correctly set. Brill.!! Would I recommend & use Jewellers Ark in the future ?? That would be a definite yes."
"Fast delivery."