Jewellers Ark Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jewellers Ark

About Jewellers Ark: Jewellers Ark, a co-operative of independent jewellers from across the UK who are members of one the largest independent buying groups and the National Association of Jewellers, which enables us to offer you great products at competitive prices. Unlike many websites, you can contact us; on a UK landline telephone number or face to face in our High Street shops. We are delighted to offer you advice or assistance by phone or in-store.

sales@jewellersark.co.uk

5-7 Bath Street

Categories:
Special Occasions
Valentines Day

How would you rate Jewellers Ark ?

STEPHEN SHEFFIELD
"Can't fault the watch, the delivery or the great service from the Ark."
Laurie Prout
"Very pleased with the watch I purchased 😊great service cant fault it... L.PROUT"
David Osborne
"I bought a quality Citizen watch from Jewellers Ark, at a very competitive price. Service and communications were excellent, delivery was prompt, and I would have no hesitation in recommending them."
"Arrived quickly, great price Thankyou ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"Great Diver's watch. I just tested them in Egypt and I am more than happy with the product. Customer service received by the Jewellers Ark was top notch. The dispatch time was the next day from the day I placed the order and I got my watch very fast as a result. I am now buying the female version for my fiancé as a Christmas present."
"Fast and efficient delivery. Item even better than photo. Good value."
"I had been trying unsuccessfully for some time to purchase a pair of Elements Gold 9c.t. Yellow Gold Sapphire and Diamond Earrings. Jewellers Arm did not have the item but went out of their way to track down a pair of the required earrings for me and they have me a discount and free delivery. What more could you ask for. I would certainly shop with them again and would have no hesitation in recommending them to others. A well deserved 5 stars."
"Fabulous product and excellent customers service help with getting this product could not be faulted"
"Excellent price on a great watch Prompt delivery Would shop with you again"
"Great watch fast delivery hubbyloves it would recommend to anyone, great price aswell.thankyou very much sylvie x"
"Excellent Service! Telephoned to ask about the product I was looking at, and they were very helpful in answering any questions I had. Highly recommend them and will certainly consider buying from Jewellers Ark again."
"What a great little shop , super staff and a terrific range and price of goods. I'll be there again for my Xmas pressies :)"
"Quick delivery. Well packed and an excellent price."
"High quality service!!! Would use again!!"
"I love the green flashes on this watch. It came quickly and works as it should."
"Very pleased with my purchase and the service provided by Jewellers Ark. The price was the best I could find anywhere and I would definitely use them again."
"Watch was as described and arrived swiftly."
"A nice watch with a pretty mother of pearl face."
"Can't fault the watch, the delivery or the great service from the Ark."
"I ordered my Mens Rotary Henley watch with Adam very polite and helpful the price was good delivered very quickly and packed very well very nice company to deal with wil order again Thanks"
"Fab experience, I ordered late and needed the Rotary watch for my sons birthday on 15th August, but I received an email saying delivery couldn’t be made until 16th and did I want a refund. They also offered to gift wrap it for me as a gesture of goodwill, even though it was my fault for ordering too late! Watch arrived as promised on 16th, 2 days after ordering on 14th! Would definitely use again, my son loved it and it was the cheapest I could find on the Internet"
"Although the ring I ordered was unsuitable for me and was returned, the service was efficient and refund was made without fuss, and was immediate. I would return to shopping with Jewellers Ark. Thank you."
"I ordered a silver pendant p1212 For my partners birthday on Friday and hadn't received Tuesday so I rung them and they sent it out next day delivery to ensure it arrived in time. They were very helpful 5* The cross is lovely but the chain is only 50cm and a little snug on my broad partners neck.Should have checked the length. Jewellers Ark I would recommend"
Jewellers Ark is rated 4.92 based on 1,007 reviews