Jet Wheel Tyre Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Jet Wheel Tyre

About Jet Wheel Tyre: From our three Tyre depots in Essex we have been supplying tyres online to thousands of customers for many years and have built up a reputation for delivering not only cheap tyres but exceptional quality tyres from the world’s major manufacturers giving fantastic value for money and highly professional services to our many happy customers. We stock all range of car tyres, budget tyres and even winter tyres to fit your demand.

Tell us how Jet Wheel Tyre made you happy

"Hi I have popped round to get tracking done on my vehicle, service was excellent I have been served by Becky in Benfleet, absolutely fantastic customer service ! The poor girl was serving gent in front of me, on the phone and than myself answering to everyone with a smile on her face whilst eating her lunch ! Please give the girl pay rise lunch break and a medal she deserve it, for her lovely positive attitude !"
"Great customer service - Jake was excellent today - I will recommend to all my Range Rover buddies !"
"Professional , courteous, knowledgeable advice and service. Will not take my cars anywhere else Highly reccomend if you want a 1st rate service!"
"Always helpful and friendly staff. They are all a credit to the company."
"Excellent service. Polite, knowledgable and fast. Repaired my tyre saving me a tidy sum. Would always recommend the Benfleet Jet Branch. Thank you."
"Excellent service"
"Came in for a Nitrogen top up. Quickly dealt with. One concern was the off-side front, which was 10psi down. Most I have experienced after a few weeks is 3 or 4 psi down. Offer to check out the tyre welcomed. Nice place to visit. Thanks."
"Excellent fast service Thanks so much ."
"Always more than helpful. Would highly recommend :-)"
"You really need to have an excellent star customer service outstanding can't fault any thing thank you"
"I am most impressed by the level of speed and politeness this place offered. The working environment is exceptionally clean and immaculate. Very professional and speedy. Will come back again. Thank you very much."
"Very nice waiting room, great staff, kept informed at all times. Wheel alignment worked but very expensive."
"All good service 3rd visit in less than a week with different family vehicles.!, Cheers jet"
"Used jets for years wouldn't go any were else for my cars shame you don't do lorrys Mich out standing service as always thanks to you and your team Mick humphreys CCBM LTD"
"Very friendly staff, extremely helpful and professional. Highly recommend."
"Prompt, friendly, very helpful and value for money"
"Very good. Good lads"
"Polite and swift service"
"Great place!!!!! Very friendly and understanding Customer for life ????"
"Dealt with my car that required realignment at the last minute without booking, excellent service."
Jet Wheel Tyre is rated 4.89 based on 99 reviews