Jet Wheel Tyre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jet Wheel Tyre
Read Jet Wheel Tyre Reviews

Tell us how Jet Wheel Tyre made you happy
Quick and great service - enjoyed my free hot chocolate whilst waiting !!
Knowledgeable and professional service at an affordable price. Here's to the next 25 years! I never go anywhere else.
Once again fantastic service
Lovely friendly group of people always ready to assist and give advise with a smile
Always a friendly service. Competitive prices and quick turnaround.
Very helpful. The poor lady at the front wasn't very well but was very nice. Give her a pay rise! Thank you for your help, that's two tyres in two months
Hi I have popped round to get tracking done on my vehicle, service was excellent I have been served by Becky in Benfleet, absolutely fantastic customer service ! The poor girl was serving gent in front of me, on the phone and than myself answering to everyone with a smile on her face whilst eating her lunch ! Please give the girl pay rise lunch break and a medal she deserve it, for her lovely positive attitude !
Great customer service - Jake was excellent today - I will recommend to all my Range Rover buddies !
Professional , courteous, knowledgeable advice and service. Will not take my cars anywhere else Highly reccomend if you want a 1st rate service!
Always helpful and friendly staff. They are all a credit to the company.
Excellent service. Polite, knowledgable and fast. Repaired my tyre saving me a tidy sum. Would always recommend the Benfleet Jet Branch. Thank you.
Excellent service
Came in for a Nitrogen top up. Quickly dealt with. One concern was the off-side front, which was 10psi down. Most I have experienced after a few weeks is 3 or 4 psi down. Offer to check out the tyre welcomed. Nice place to visit. Thanks.
Excellent fast service Thanks so much .
Always more than helpful. Would highly recommend :-)
You really need to have an excellent star customer service outstanding can't fault any thing thank you
I am most impressed by the level of speed and politeness this place offered. The working environment is exceptionally clean and immaculate. Very professional and speedy. Will come back again. Thank you very much.
Very nice waiting room, great staff, kept informed at all times. Wheel alignment worked but very expensive.
All good service 3rd visit in less than a week with different family vehicles.!, Cheers jet
Used jets for years wouldn't go any were else for my cars shame you don't do lorrys Mich out standing service as always thanks to you and your team Mick humphreys CCBM LTD
Jet Wheel Tyre is rated 4.90 based on 105 reviews