Jet Wheel Tyre Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jet Wheel Tyre
Chor Cheung
Verified Buyer
"Been using Jet Wheel Tyres for many years now. I always get brilliant service and admire their honesty. Got to be familiar with the staff and found out the receptionist (Pat) is leaving. Will be sad to see her go. Good Luck ! Totally recommend this company for all your tyre requirements."
"Great service people who there business"
Connor Teanby
Verified Buyer
"We visited the branch to check a puncture and was advised we needed a new tyre. The team were very helpful and didn't charge us for checking the puncture. When we returned to buy a spare they were efficient, professional, helpful and friendly. The price was very good value and wouldn't look to go anywhere else from now on."
Andy Hudson
Verified Buyer
"Always helpful,professional and reasonably priced. Always invited to oversee work that needs to be done. Wouldn’t go anywhere else"
John Wilsher
Verified Buyer
"Nice friendly service and sound advice thank you"
"Rayleigh branch very rude not helpful Benfleet branch spot on"
"Great service. Changed my tyres quickly and good price. Loved the drinks machine, lots of choice!"
Robert Moss
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service all round."
"Quick and great service - enjoyed my free hot chocolate whilst waiting !!"
Ms Whybrow
Verified Buyer
"Quick service, helpful staff & nice coffie"
"Knowledgeable and professional service at an affordable price. Here's to the next 25 years! I never go anywhere else."
Les Hilman
Verified Buyer
"Once again fantastic service"
McPoland. Kari
Verified Buyer
"Lovely friendly group of people always ready to assist and give advise with a smile"
Kevin Hull
Verified Buyer
"Always a friendly service. Competitive prices and quick turnaround."
"Very helpful. The poor lady at the front wasn't very well but was very nice. Give her a pay rise! Thank you for your help, that's two tyres in two months"
Martin Sklenar
Verified Buyer
"Hi I have popped round to get tracking done on my vehicle, service was excellent I have been served by Becky in Benfleet, absolutely fantastic customer service ! The poor girl was serving gent in front of me, on the phone and than myself answering to everyone with a smile on her face whilst eating her lunch ! Please give the girl pay rise lunch break and a medal she deserve it, for her lovely positive attitude !"
Grant Britton
Verified Reviewer
"Great customer service - Jake was excellent today - I will recommend to all my Range Rover buddies !"
Paul Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Professional , courteous, knowledgeable advice and service. Will not take my cars anywhere else Highly reccomend if you want a 1st rate service!"
"Always helpful and friendly staff. They are all a credit to the company."
"Excellent service. Polite, knowledgable and fast. Repaired my tyre saving me a tidy sum. Would always recommend the Benfleet Jet Branch. Thank you."
Jet Wheel Tyre is rated 4.89 based on 70 reviews