Jersey Hemp Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jersey Hemp
Read Jersey Hemp Reviews
Fantastic!
I visited the Jersey Hemp farm and was impressed by their ethos and approach from concept, farming to delivery. The CBD oil is high quality and beats the others I’ve tried. I’m delighted to support your enterprise.
Amazing stuff! Quick delivery. 10/10
I bought my first bottles of this oil from a Christmas market in St Helier and have bought more as gifts for my friends. I now sleep much better and for longer, and minor anxieties have faded away. My elderly dog is also enjoying her walks again despite not liking the taste much. Highly recommended
Prompt deliveru
I benefited from a "two for one" offer which made my purchase really good value. The items were almost immediately dispatched meaning that I received them within two days. Great service
The product is excellent and the guys are so knowledgeable and helpful..
Always a great service. Thank you
Always very good
Exceptional customer service when I popped to the shop and it was closed they delivered that day and out of hours. The CBD we use (Full spectrum) is great and is really helping with stress and sleep. Could not recommend Jersey Hemp enough.
Picked up my hemp the following day very polite girl had my order ready for me .Excellent service and product Thankyou
Great advice was provided as to what would be the best product for me. My order was delivered the day after ordering. No complaints at all!
An excellent company to business with there product's are first class i have always found them very helpful if i need to phone them i can't recommend them enough.
Great punctual delivery.The product lives up to my requirements and is giving me much relief from my arthritis problems Thank you Jesey Hemp ,
Fast service
Beautiful taste comes with this highly effective remedy
A quality product that I wouldn’t be without. Great service and quick delivery, thank you Jersey Hemp.
Very efficient service, excellent product quality
I couldn't recommend this product enough. I have difficulty sleeping and this works wonders for me. I wouldn't be without it. The taste isn't awful and it really works for me. I love it 😀
the best i have found so far, and the best tasting
Jersey Hemp is rated 4.74 based on 153 reviews