Jersey Hemp Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jersey Hemp
Read Jersey Hemp Reviews
I only ordered CBG yesterday so cannot review this order. However I have previously had CBD also CBG. They're so amazing I've ordered the max strength CBG. This is a miracle. It activates natural sleep receptors when taken at night.The next day? no brain fog, very positive, energetic,well happy. Crystal
I had a small problem with the delivery and it was corrected straight away. Very professional. Will definitely recommend the company
Easy ordering but the downside is that they do not let you know when to expect delivery??
The first bottle gave me relief after a week but ran out after 10 days. It was a couple of days before I got the second bottle which I have been using 3 drops twice a day for 6 days now but no relief.
Excellent service and very good product.
Excellent service!
Great user friendly service, great product, very effective for treating anxiety.
Very helpful customer service despite my being outside of the delivery range. The product is exceptional
Very good service arrives on the exact date Very friendly company especially Tilly
Great customer service. The best and 5 star product quality.
Marketing manager hasn’t got a clue, how can you be asking for a review the same day as you receive a mail order order. How can I rate something I have not yet received ?
What a wonderful refreshing company to do business with nothing is to much trouble it’s like talking with your mum
Good promotion on the website Easy website to use Very quick delivery Efficient service all the way
Great products and very good discounts
A wonderful product my life is so much calmer now it has helped with my pain and generally I'm feeling much better highly recommend it
Excellent service as always. Thank you.
Excellent quality CBD oil with inoffensive taste and good results
Fantastic product. Fantastic company to deal with.
excellent cbd oil and from a lovely sustainable farm
Great product, great service