Jersey Hemp Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jersey Hemp
Read Jersey Hemp Reviews
Its really easy to order online, in fact once I ordered at 13.00 and by 14.30 it was delivered. I purchase Jersey Hemp because they make a 10% CBD oil and I trust that I am getting the product as described because it is tested in independent labs.
Good thing with high spectrum CBD oil is no side effects. I only use 3 or 4 drops a day. Feel it has improved condition as I'm more pain free and mobile. That,and a combination of physio, diet etc.
Good job all round & great service!!
Excellent service as always.
My husband has been taking hemp for several weeks now.The results have been amazing .His severe back pain and various joint pains have been reduced considerably. In fact if he forgets to take his drops, his pain comes back imminently.
I've taken Full Spectrum CBD oil for five weeks and have had no relief from my chronic pain.
order complications didnt find your internet process easy at all. still not shure what i have ordered.
fantastic cbd oil,now have our autistic son off all his epilepsy meds bare a small homeapatiic dose.THANKYOU SO MUCH .
Having ordered on line I subsequently found that I'd made a mistake and paid twice. However, on telephoning my mistake was immediately rectified by the lady I spoke to, very impressed!
My sleep quality has improved so much even in this pandemic with taking my CBD drops each night. Thanku.
Very good products and great service!
Very prompt attention to order and excellent delivery. Also offer advice on usage of products
High quality and good value for money
My mom lives in the UK and suffers with arthritis in the neck area, she has been using Jersey hemp oil regularly. I order here in Jersey, they send it to mom in England. Never had a problem always arrived when they say it will, brilliant service
Very happy with the revive. A very speedy delivery
The people at Jersey Hemp are incredibly accommodating. Great service, product and price. Thanks 😊
Excellent products, helps me have a full night's sleep with more energy the next day
Love the quality of the product. Would love to see beauty products with CBD
I have been taking CBD Oil since last Autumn for my pain in my Knee's, which has helped a great deal, they are now 98% better.
Really quick delivery and very satisfied with product quality. Good to see a solid Jersey brand doing its thing.
Jersey Hemp is rated 4.70 based on 110 reviews