Jersey Hemp Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jersey Hemp
Read Jersey Hemp Reviews
delighted to see this flourishing, a real sign of hope for Jersey
Excellent product
Local delivery excellent.
Always efficient and easy to order, excellent product
As always delivered brilliantly to my Mom in the UK
Great product helps with my aches and pains really see a difference if I stop taking it.
My order was delivered the following day!
Great service. Haven't used the oil yet.
I had some trouble navigating the website, you're customer service rep was great and we got everything resolved so very happy
Everything works well from ordering to delivery.
Easy website quick ordering with PayPal and super quick delivery on island. Product works for me and is consistent highly recommended!
Tried many CBD products and this is the real deal.
The full spectrum product I ordered arrived in the post promptly, is as described and has become an important part of my daily routine.
This oil has been excellent in easing any pain and anxiety to give a good nights sleep.
Its really easy to order online, in fact once I ordered at 13.00 and by 14.30 it was delivered. I purchase Jersey Hemp because they make a 10% CBD oil and I trust that I am getting the product as described because it is tested in independent labs.
Good thing with high spectrum CBD oil is no side effects. I only use 3 or 4 drops a day. Feel it has improved condition as I'm more pain free and mobile. That,and a combination of physio, diet etc.
Good job all round & great service!!
Excellent service as always.
My husband has been taking hemp for several weeks now.The results have been amazing .His severe back pain and various joint pains have been reduced considerably. In fact if he forgets to take his drops, his pain comes back imminently.
fantastic cbd oil,now have our autistic son off all his epilepsy meds bare a small homeapatiic dose.THANKYOU SO MUCH .
Jersey Hemp is rated 4.71 based on 118 reviews