Jersey Hemp Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jersey Hemp
Read Jersey Hemp Reviews
Great service, ordered CBD oil and it arrived a couple of days later.
Really high-quality CBD oil that actually tastes nice! Really helped relieve some lower back pain and general restlessness.
My wife loves it.
Excellent company to do business with a prompt delivery.
Can't tell you what a relief it is to have a real quality source of CBD oil locally, especially these day with Covid and Brexit messing around with everything.Good timing guys! Thanks for everything you do and keep on doing it.
Great product. Swift delivery. Never had any issues.
I cannot rate the product because I have not used it yet. The service and delivery were excellent and I like the fact that is is produced in the UK.
Staff very pleasant and helpful
Good service speedy delivery good product
Good service speedy delivery good product
Great service as always.
Excellent! Easy website to order on and delivered straight away thank you 😊
Very good service and delivered promptly
Very quick service, and the product is great
I was very happy with the product and service.
Badly let down by the courier Yodel who left the product in danger of being driven over on the long driveway of our multi-residency compound instead of delivering it to our address. This is a recurrent and serious failing despite our complaining to Yodel drivers when ever we are quick enough to catch them in the act. They simply don’t care and we have complained to Yodel without response.
The full spectrum has really helped my neck pain and just generally feel calmer.
Great Service , informative website, quick delivery, haven’t used the product yet but I’m sure I’ll see results soon .
I rate Jersey Hemp ‘Excellent’ and extremely beneficial health wise .Very hopeful staff and and excellent delivery service.
Just received the oil which was ordered yesterday morning. So excellent service. I will let you know the effects of the oil yet. Will let you know about that when I have taken the oil.
Jersey Hemp is rated 4.71 based on 118 reviews