Jersey Hemp Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jersey Hemp
Read Jersey Hemp Reviews
Great service, ordered CBD oil and it arrived a couple of days later.
Hello, I received the delivery yesterday and have not yet tried it as it is a gift. I was however very disappointed in the way it arrived as it the box was totally squished. I wouldn’t mind if I was using it for myself but as it is a gift the presentation is a bit poor for the price of the product. Many thanks
Really high-quality CBD oil that actually tastes nice! Really helped relieve some lower back pain and general restlessness.
My wife loves it.
Excellent company to do business with a prompt delivery.
Can't tell you what a relief it is to have a real quality source of CBD oil locally, especially these day with Covid and Brexit messing around with everything.Good timing guys! Thanks for everything you do and keep on doing it.
Great product. Swift delivery. Never had any issues.
I cannot rate the product because I have not used it yet. The service and delivery were excellent and I like the fact that is is produced in the UK.
Great service but delivery found be quicker since it's lokal.
Staff very pleasant and helpful
Good service speedy delivery good product
Good service speedy delivery good product
Great service as always.
Excellent! Easy website to order on and delivered straight away thank you 😊
Very good service and delivered promptly
Very quick service, and the product is great
I was very happy with the product and service.
The product is great however I subscribed to website to receive 10% discount on first purchase but never received the discount code via email. I placed the order but didn’t receive confirmation email that order has been received although day later I received order complete email. Since I have placed another order where I received order received and order complete emails. Assuming that you were experience technical issues during my first order. Keep producing, your product if far superior than alternative suppliers I have tried.
Badly let down by the courier Yodel who left the product in danger of being driven over on the long driveway of our multi-residency compound instead of delivering it to our address. This is a recurrent and serious failing despite our complaining to Yodel drivers when ever we are quick enough to catch them in the act. They simply don’t care and we have complained to Yodel without response.
I made a recent order and it got stuck at customs in Jersey? Which is odd since I thought you were based in Jersey. I had to pay £7 to get it released.
Jersey Hemp is rated 4.69 based on 111 reviews