Jennis & Warmann Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Jennis & Warmann

sales@jennisandwarmann.uk

115 STOKE NEWINGTON ROAD

How would you rate Jennis & Warmann?

L Pearce
"Got exactly what I ordered, no fuss."
M Roberts
"The style of suits J&W offer are uniquely amazing. They offer suits off the rack or for a small charge they will custom make your suit for you. I opted for the custom made option and they also designed a pair of shorts to match the suit. The finished product was unbelievable. The suit fit like a dream and was top quality. The staff were happy to make any alterations as required. They did not push any of their other products on to you, but were happy to offer their expert advice when needed. Everybody at my wedding commented on the quality of my suit and numerous guests have asked where I got it from so they can look at purchasing their own suit. I would certainly by another suit from J&W"
A Suits! Great Service
A Suits! Great Service
Unverified Reviewer
"Awesome service. The phone was mostly busy but I can understand how busy it can be for them as they're offering such good quality for that price. The suit is well made and the staff were patient as I was a little lost on the sizing. But once I finally managed to speak a lovely guy on the phone, all was sorted. Received my suit in 31 days and I was blown away. So many compliments. Price is amazing! Thanks for your help. Will be Back"
"I called ahead before ordering and let them know my deadline. When it was getting close I was getting worried but eventually got a hold of one of the people there. They worked with me and got my suit to me in time. Now that I know Jennis & Warmann are out there I will make any future orders well in advance to avoid the last minute stress. The suit came in fitting perfectly and looking amazing. I have gotten nothing but compliments on my suit. Everything was super smooth except the stress at the end but they made it right. Thank you so much guys!"
"Tweed suit Good quality and delivered as expected"
"The suit was significantly delayed for reasons never explained. Attempts to get information were frustrating, with almost every message having to be chased up for a response. When the suit finally arrived it appeared to be good but unfortunately the lining of the trousers has been cut so that there is a fairly heavy hem running exactly across the knee instead of falling below the knee as it should. I raised this as it makes the trousers uncomfortable but was told this is standard and nothing can be done. Very disappointing that an otherwise good suit has been spoiled by the lack of a small amount of lining material. I shall not use these people again."
"items not received, emails ingnored, very poor customer service"
"Well, after reading several reviews, I thought more people got lucky with their purchase (they were happy with what they got), some were not. I hoped to make it to the first group, but ended up in the second. After having my measurements taken by professional tailor according to the J&W guide, my suit was too large in shoulders and waist and had 2 inches longer sleeves. Also the trousers did not fit well around hips and in the crouch. I did not return the suit since I could not get anything to replace it on time, and now I hope the local tailor will do miracles... :) Well, the fabric is very nice and the price could not be matched, so I recommend ordering cheap suit first to get the measurements right before ordering suit that is to your liking."
"My suit arrived 5 weeks after I ordered it. This was the exact time I was quoted and well in advance of when I needed it. The delivery was just as I instructed and on time. The suit came in a nice presentation box. The first thing I noticed about my suit was the feel of the fabric and its weight, it was of the quality I was hoping for. I inspected the whole suit and could not fault it. The fit is perfect for me and exactly the measurements I gave. I cannot wait to put it on and hit the town. A very happy customer here. Thanks."
"Woeful customer Service/Unprofessional Company This review is based on personal experience of dealings with the company Jennis and Warmann. On the 31st January 2018 I ordered via their website 5 Tweed suits. The order was for standard fitting, off the self-sizing, with no customisation. At the foot of the page in bold red lettering, it stated that the items were handmade to order and delivery took 2-3 weeks but clients should be advised that for final delivery could take up to 30 days. My order finally arrived 51 days later. In between the 51 days were emails and phones calls asking the simplest of questions which weren’t answered – 1. Where’s my confirmation of order email (breach of company terms and conditions, conditions of purchase 2.2) 2. Where’s my receipt/invoice of payment 3. Where are my suits exactly The standard of customer care/focus/service was woefully inadequate and wanting. There was a blatant disregard for customer/client needs and answers to questions. For example I was asked to check my ‘junk’ email for an invoice when clearly there wasn’t one sent. The only thing I wanted was information from the company to inform me about my order, lacking in every respect. My own personal experience with company Jennis and Warmann, their employees/owners Mr Jennis Asiamah and Ella has caused 51 days of stress, frustration and anger. I never wanted to write a review but felt compelled, 1. As a form of therapy and 2. To inform others of the unprofessional, unreliable and downright disrespect for their customers. Recommendation; I will not be recommending the company given my experience. Advice; No matter how educated, talented, rich or cool you believe you are, how you treat be people ultimately tells all. Integrity is everything."
D Tompkins
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality and price"
"efficient service but most of all the cut of the suit"
"I received 2 tweed jackets of differing colours from J and W. Both are very fine garments of excellent quality, but although I normally take a size 48 jacket as these are, both are slightly small, so I will need to return them. I was not intending to keep both and will have a difficult choice as to which I request a larger size in exchange."
"The hook and bar on the trousers broke the first time I put them on- looks poor quality. Disappointed"
"Fabric sample received this morning. Excellent quality many thanks . R Musto"
"Nice looking suit"
"Had the suit I wanted and it fitted like a glove. Great set up."
"Absolutely beautiful suit, fits perfectly and looks much more expensive than it was. Excellent service and I'm really happy with my purchase."
"Very good service, would definitely use again!"
T Giddings
Verified Buyer
"Fitting service in the Stoke Newington branch was excellent. Staff member was polite and knowledgeable. The two suits arrived more promptly than forecast in perfect condition."
"Very happy with my suit which was great value. More impressed with the service. Fast, accurate and very professional."
"I found the sizing very tight and has to trim the cotton from the buttons and buttonholes.I may return it if I don't lose some weight in the next 4 weeks."
"I read a lot of negative reviews which made me skeptical about buying but they did not represent my experience. For the money you pay the suit is fantastic quality and fits great! Only down side was that the DPD driver was not careful and the box was ruined. Overall great experience"
Jennis & Warmann is rated 4.51 based on 273 reviews