Jennis & Warmann Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Jennis & Warmann

sales@jennisandwarmann.uk

115 STOKE NEWINGTON ROAD

How would you rate Jennis & Warmann?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

L Pearce
"Got exactly what I ordered, no fuss."
M Roberts
"The style of suits J&W offer are uniquely amazing. They offer suits off the rack or for a small charge they will custom make your suit for you. I opted for the custom made option and they also designed a pair of shorts to match the suit. The finished product was unbelievable. The suit fit like a dream and was top quality. The staff were happy to make any alterations as required. They did not push any of their other products on to you, but were happy to offer their expert advice when needed. Everybody at my wedding commented on the quality of my suit and numerous guests have asked where I got it from so they can look at purchasing their own suit. I would certainly by another suit from J&W"
A Suits! Great Service
A Suits! Great Service
Unverified Reviewer
"Awesome service. The phone was mostly busy but I can understand how busy it can be for them as they're offering such good quality for that price. The suit is well made and the staff were patient as I was a little lost on the sizing. But once I finally managed to speak a lovely guy on the phone, all was sorted. Received my suit in 31 days and I was blown away. So many compliments. Price is amazing! Thanks for your help. Will be Back"
"Nice looking suit"
"Had the suit I wanted and it fitted like a glove. Great set up."
"Absolutely beautiful suit, fits perfectly and looks much more expensive than it was. Excellent service and I'm really happy with my purchase."
"Very good service, would definitely use again!"
T Giddings
Verified Buyer
"Fitting service in the Stoke Newington branch was excellent. Staff member was polite and knowledgeable. The two suits arrived more promptly than forecast in perfect condition."
"Very happy with my suit which was great value. More impressed with the service. Fast, accurate and very professional."
"I found the sizing very tight and has to trim the cotton from the buttons and buttonholes.I may return it if I don't lose some weight in the next 4 weeks."
"I read a lot of negative reviews which made me skeptical about buying but they did not represent my experience. For the money you pay the suit is fantastic quality and fits great! Only down side was that the DPD driver was not careful and the box was ruined. Overall great experience"
"The suit I received from J&W is of unbeleivable quality, especially given the price I paid. Ordering it was a peice of cake - and it fits like a glove. Can definitely confirm to anyone skeptical of the value that these suits are of the finest quality."
"Placed my order on line with the measurements I took, they checked them out with me and the suit I received fits perfectly. Very happy with service and value for money, I looked at a lot of suits you including bespoke for over £1000 and the quality of the cloth is just as good"
"great suit very pleased. and the man who served me in the shop was very helpful"
"Both the quality of the suit and the service were outstanding. I can wholly recommend. The fit is as if I had been measured in a shop."
"Fantastic service with some genuinely lovely people. Couldn’t have done anymore to help us out. Would highly recommend to anyone."
"We’re struggling to choose which of the gorgeous fabrics to go with. Samples arrived within days. Great to be able to see and feel the fabric before buying. Looks like we might end up buying two now!"
D Trendall
Verified Buyer
"Suits for me and my 2yr old look great, feel great and will totally gobsmacked the misses at our wedding in 3 weeks time. Delivery was quicker than expected as well. Top work and thank you."
"On the day I was due to pick up the order. I travelled all the way to the shop and after waiting was told by the staff that the suits were not there and were due to be delivered 5 days prior but there was an issue. No one contacted me to warn me of the delay or to not bother going to the shop. After which I was contacted by the director and was told my suits would not be ready in time for my wedding, even though the order was completed about 38 days prior to the required date. The director did drive to hand deliver them but only to discover there were two suits that were incorrect sizes. When asking for a financial reduction due to the issues experienced, nothing was offered apart from a free return which I didn't feel was appropriate. I am also yet to receive my deposit reimbursement. which is now 18 days since the return date."
W Jan Hilderink
Verified Buyer
"First and foremost: fit is good. That's quit exceptional, as tweed clothing is normally slightly larger than the centre of the earth, regardless of the size you order. This isn't, this fits. Also, pricing is excellent, as is customer care. At this point I can't decide whether the quality of the fabric is satisfactory, as I haven't worn it a lot. What I didn't like is the time it took. Almost 35 days is way too long for something that is not at all made to measure or bespoke, but merely 'not off the peg'. Secondly, we don't seem to agree on what 32 inches is. I ordered the trousers hemmed and the shortest possible length is 32", which still turned out to be too long. Also, most buttons are sewn on by someone who doesn't really like buttons, clothing or sewing. Finally, don't ever press lapels, so as to get a sharp crease between jacket and lapel. This is punishable by 26 years hard labour."
S De Kanter
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for the quick delivery! After receiving the the different fabric pieces, I now know the right colour for ordering my suit."
"Unfortunately this time they didn’t! I ordered my first ever tweed suit from Jennis & Warmann and was thrilled, I’ve worn it so many times and always receive compliments. I decided to order another suit with high hopes but this time was left very disappointed. We ordered the standard sizing of the suit and paid the extra £10 to have the trousers hemmed and included the measurement details for this in the order notes. When the trousers arrived I was disappointed to find the trousers unhemmed. Straight away I emailed customer services to notify them as I wanted the trousers for an event, I also queried about the size of the jacket. I received an email notifying me that £10 had been refunded to me, I then received another email informing me they had refunded the money so that I could find a local tailor to hem the trousers instead of sending them back to Jennis & Warmann. I then called the office for an explanation as to why the trousers weren’t hemmed in the first place and for the lack of care for the customer. This appeared to be their standard practice for when this mistake happens because it is a cheaper option for them. It makes me think this happens often. The refund was appreciated but I felt there was a lack of customer care especially seen as this is a high priced garment. I’m really disappointed with the customer service and how I’ve been treated as a customer. I’m not sure if I will be ordering again from Jennis & Warmann and I won’t be recommending them."
P Thatcher
Verified Buyer
"Supurb service. Jacket arrived in about a fortnight, box packaged & wrinkle free. Fits great. Very happy customer."
Jennis & Warmann is rated 4.54 based on 261 reviews