Jennis & Warmann Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Jennis & Warmann

sales@jennisandwarmann.uk

115 STOKE NEWINGTON ROAD

How would you rate Jennis & Warmann ?

I Allen-Banks
"When I purchased the special offer of the suit I spent time and effort filling in my details size cut ECT just to find I received just the waistcoat to add to this I even payed for alterations of the suit they took my money and these services were not needed as they were not going to offer me the full suit at the discount price . I feel really disappointed with this product and the way it is marketed. I have no trust in buying off the internet anymore it should not be allowed ."
L Pearce
"Got exactly what I ordered, no fuss."
M Roberts
"The style of suits J&W offer are uniquely amazing. They offer suits off the rack or for a small charge they will custom make your suit for you. I opted for the custom made option and they also designed a pair of shorts to match the suit. The finished product was unbelievable. The suit fit like a dream and was top quality. The staff were happy to make any alterations as required. They did not push any of their other products on to you, but were happy to offer their expert advice when needed. Everybody at my wedding commented on the quality of my suit and numerous guests have asked where I got it from so they can look at purchasing their own suit. I would certainly by another suit from J&W"
"If I could leave less stars I would. We are getting married NEXT WEEK and still no suits. We were promised them last week and then we were promised they would be ready today. Now we are waiting for them to confirm if they are even on this weeks shipment from Hong Kong. Customer Service is AWFUL. They are great when you express an interest to spend a lot of your money with them but the minute money is exchanged they couldn't care less about you or your order. Phone calls go unanswered (try from a different number each time and you will get through), emails go unanswered. The owner is currently in Ghana setting up his new shop, so the 5* reviews below seem very suspect to me, unless all of his happy London customers have been from Ghana?! Needless to say, we have reported this cowboy company to Trading Standards and intend to seek further legal action. This company have taken our money and not provided the goods that they were contractually obliged to. That is THEFT! PLEASE AVOID THIS COMPANY, THE STRESS AND ANXIETY THESE PEOPLE HAVE CAUSED IS NOT WORTH IT."
"Great quality"
"Great suit. Fits perfectly after giving my measurements. Arrived nice and neatly folded. Good quality material. Very pleased thank you."
"The suit is beautiful! I just wish I had known the suits are hand crafted in Hong Kong before I made the order."
"Beautiful suit. Perfect fit. Looks fantastic. Well worth the wait. Many thanks. Will buy another one soon."
"Went to the shop for a fitting, but found that the standard sizes fit well enough, so ordered online as the full three piece suit was not available at the shop in the fabric required. Suit was received within the delivery promised and the fit is very good. Very satisfied!"
"Great suits, but delivered late and with shocking bad customer communication."
"Great company to deal with. The suit is a beautiful piece of artwork, very comfortable and fits well. Only complaint is I was sure I asked for buttons to be added for suspenders, but were not added. Not a huge deal, still very pleased with the suit."
"Really nice jacket and waistcoat combo! Well worth the wait!"
"Terrible experience dealing with this company from day one being measured in the shop to receiving an very poor end product. Probably some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced in the UK."
"Absolutely excellent service with lots of emails keeping me updated with the progress of despatch and delivery of the shirts. Would highly recommend especially given that the shirts are such good quality and my son loves them."
"Sizing correct and very helpful in tracking order"
"This company is a complete shambles and a disgrace. Suits are good quality and fit well but they are just not worth the hassle of there APPALLING customer services. Emails go unanswered for days and sometimes weeks. They are impossible to get hold of on the phone. I had to chase my suit almost daily and it arrived the day before the wedding only due to my constant chasing. They forgot one of the ties and we ended up looking round shops the morning of the wedding looking for ties. We never found what we were looking for so was left feeling very dissapointed and upset. Not received a refund for this and emails are still unanswered. AVOID at all costs. They are a disgrace and I will be contacting trading standards"
"Amazing suit! It fits very well my body. just took long time to get a suit. I got my suit after 40 days."
"Very happy with suit I purchased,had trousers altered and they fit perfect,delivery, contact and information all excellent, basically "does what it says on the tin",FANTASTIC SERVICE."
"Got delivery of my suit tonight, very happy with quality and delivery,it's a perfect fit ,had trousers hemmed and they fit perfectly, overall a fantastic service.MANY THANKS ."
"5 suits required for hire, was told that the groom would get his free of charge, I decided to buy mine outright as it was a good price, the groom also said he would buy his, but asked the sales person if he would still get one free suit hire and was told yes he would get one free suit hire, so he went ahead and hired and bought the suits. Was charged the full amount “NO FREE SUIT HIRE”"
"I paid for a three piece blue classic herringbone plaid suit, plus an extra waistcoat in brown. The suit came in reasonable time and when it arrived I was pleased with the quality. However, it seems that there is little attention paid to the actual order as after a few minutes of rummaging in the box it became evident the blue plaid waistcoat was missing (perhaps they assumed the extra brown was replacing it). As well as that I'd asked for flat fronted trousers and got pleated and the waistcoat has a standard size sewn into the back of it leading me to suspect it may not be the custom fit that I had paid extra for. I understand mistakes can happen so I gave them the benefit of the doubt and emailed them to find out where my missing waistcoat had gotten to. One week no answer, so I called the office. They told me they were sorry and I'd have an email confirming my waistcoat was being delivered by tomorrow. Nothing came. Then I emailed demanding a refund as there was no time for it to arrive before my wedding. I got an immediate response this time and was told if the waistcoat hadn't left the tailors I'd get a refund. 5 hours later I got a refund of £20... I don't know how this is compensation for an item I paid £114 as an extra or £50 as part of a three piece. Luckily the suit is nice. Can't deny that. I will just say that if you are planning to buy from these guys do it in good time in case anything goes wrong and don't bother with all the added extras of custom fit as I'm not sure they are really measuring anything."
"Everything as described good fit beautifully made"
"I asked for s sample of cloth but was told I couldn’t have it in the colour I wanted."
Jennis & Warmann is rated 4.45 based on 300 reviews