Stockton Kia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stockton Kia

Preston Farm, Concorde Way, Stockton TS18 3SB, UK

Tell us how Stockton Kia made you happy
Picked up my new Sportage on Saturday. Working away means I need the process of buying a car to be very smooth, Stockton Kia said that they could do this and they kept their promise. Not one thing to complain about. Thanks again!
I visited Stockton Kia early last week to look at potential options for my next car. When I arrived at the garage every member of staff that walked past me were very friendly and the sales person who came to me was very helpful. He went through all of the vehicles which met my needs and also went through basic price examples (I didn’t want to sit down to look at finance quotes). Overall, my experience at Stockton Kia was a very positive one and I will be returning to purchase my new car from them when the time comes! Well done Stockton Kia, very happy future customer.
Hi bought a car this weekend for my husband who works off shore. Maz at Stockton dealership was excellent in sorting everything out for us as we had to FaceTime my husband so he could be with us while we decided what would be the best car for us and he supported us explained everything and know when my husband comes home he can pick up his new car thank you maz you are a star love it when sales assistance’s go that extra mile and you did
very happy