Stockton Kia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stockton Kia

Preston Farm, Concorde Way, Stockton TS18 3SB, UK

Tell us how Stockton Kia made you happy
I have just bought my 2nd car from Kia Stockton. I have had great service from them on each occasion.

The sales team of Laurence and James were very courteous and helpful. The Franchise Manager Steven takes a personal interest in all aspects of customer care which goes a long way in how the customer is treated. The service team led by Carl are responsive and Mathew was very helpful. I will be going back to this dealership for my future vehicle purchase.

I would also recommend the Kia brand. These vehicles are built well and offer features at a reasonable price. The 7 year warranty is a great bonus and shows that the brand has confidence in their products.
I picked up my Kia Rio today, my second car from here with James. He helped me choose the car before lockdown I gave him my budget and size car and he chose the best car for me. We then went into lockdown but he was more than happy to keep me updated, nothing was too much trouble. When i picked my car up he had car mats in ready to go which was needed in this weather!. Chris helped me with my financial documents and was very helpful through emails and calls keeping me updated!
Both have been outstanding throughout, nothing was any bother and they kept me up to date, thank-you for your hard work and getting me a lovely car! I would recommend a Kia car and getting your car from here, perfect cars and very good customer service.
Just picked up my KIA Picanto. I'm over the moon with it!! πŸ‘πŸ˜„I want to say a special thank you to Matthew for his excellent helpful, patient, courteous customer service in these difficult times. I want to thank Maz for his lovely sales focused customer service. It's my first KIA and I'm so looking forward to.driving it. Thanks to all at KIA. πŸ‘πŸ˜„
I came in on Saturday to look at changing my vehicle, was helped by chris and maz and new vehicle prepped and taken home on Wednesday, very happy with service received from sales, followed up with a telephone call to check I was happy, this is my 3rd kia and will be back again, excellent service recommend to all
We have just bought our 3rd Kia from Kia Stockton and James mann in sale has dealt with us each time. He is great at his job and we love the service this garage provides...roof rack fitring..servicing...purchasing new cars..Chris the sales manager looks after you very well.
We will happily return here every 3 years for a new Kia.
Bought new Kia Sportage 70 reg this is my second Kia Sportage bought one new 3 years ago and the by same salesman again James Mann who never fails to be very helpful and alway goes out of his way to please you nothing is no problem for him I was so impressed with James three years ago that I waited until he was free when I visited the Stockton kia garage and once again I was very impressed by James how helpful he is now my family have 3 Kia cars now and very impressive with the cars
I thought I would write a live review. I booked MOT and service online and over the phone: 0830 and a wait for it to be done.

I was told it would be done "first thing" as I needed to get away. "No problem" so I arrived today to be told I am not first and I was leaving the car until 12.

Yet again this dealer cannot do and honour a booking.

Overall I asked why to be told one mot already booked and in. No apology and I am chessed off with the mediocre service to which I said was a "rubbish and unreliable service". What is the point of having a booking service if you don't follow it, mislead people in thinking they have a booking service and slots when in fact they don't.

Sitting here now once I found a seat. All style over substance.

Clearly have little regard for wasting their customers time.
From the moment I set up a service package on my second hand Ceed to the service, Kia Stockton was excellent. they informed me of when the car was due in, how I could be flexible with dates and times as I work away and as for the receptionists, fantastic, friendly ladies.

The only reason I marked down a star is the mess my car was in when I picked it up. they had attempted to wash it but it was covered in water/smear marks and the service book was covered in oily fingerprints. This may be minor to some people but to me, it is a big no, I like my car and books to be kept clean.

In conclusion, if you want a friendly, family feeling service, do not hesitate to go to Kia Stockton. I will certainly buy my next car from them.
Just purchased a new sportage car in the last week service was excellent especially in these difficult times full marks to James and Chris
Just had annual service I can only applaud them for there excellent service during these difficult times
The initial booking was handled well and my car was collected and returned to my home
Thanks to everyone and please stay safe
Collected a new car from kia stockton yesterday. Laurence Wike sales executive was brilliant. Nothing was a bother to him, he did what he said would do. It was a nice change to deal with a salesman who wasn't pushy and was totally honest. Laurence is a credit to Kia Stockton.
I have bought my second car from this dealership and each time was hassle free

The showroom has a friendly atmosphere and staff are very approachable, especially James, who has sold me both cars.

I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car!!
Outstanding level of service from Stockton Kia having recently bought a used car for my wife from Ashley online. I live at the other end of the country, so couldn't get to see the car before buying, but nothing was too much trouble, they called me with updates when they said they would, and they did everything they promised they would do. On top of that, the car was really well presented and exactly as it had been described when delivered, and all at a really competitive price (I know, I work for a used car supermarket). I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone, and my wife is delighted with her new car. Thank you Stockton Kia for an industry-leading experience!
Called at Kia Stockton to see if they could help replacing a small part. Very friendly and efficient staff, from the receptionist to the work shop staff. Would definitely recommend and use again.
Excellent service
Excellent service great deal, thank you Kia Stockton
Third Sportage we have bought from Laurence in 4 years, they are always a fantastic family car with excellent features in each upgrade! Laurence provides excellent customer service and is always accommodating! We will definitely be back for our next upgrade!!
Picked up our new Kia X Ceed on 1.3.20. Mathew dealt with us from our 1st enquiry to picking up our new car. He was a pleasure to deal with, answering all our queries, very patient & courteous, 1st class service from start to finish
Picked up my new Sportage GT line yesterday (1/3/20). This is 3rd Sportage in 5 years, all sold by the same salesman James Mann, as you can tell I like my Sportages, James was, as always, very informative, courteous and very helpful, in fact he is a true gentleman to deal with, I will definitely use Kia Stockton again.
Purchased & collected our new Kia Sportage yesterday wat made even more special was that we collected on the day the new plate came out 😁Carnt thank James enough for all his help his knowledge & patience with us throughout look forward to purchasing more cars from Stockton Kia
Stockton Kia is rated 4.06 based on 32 reviews