Stockton Kia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stockton Kia

Preston Farm, Concorde Way, Stockton TS18 3SB, UK

Tell us how Stockton Kia made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Just had annual service I can only applaud them for there excellent service during these difficult times
The initial booking was handled well and my car was collected and returned to my home
Thanks to everyone and please stay safe
Collected a new car from kia stockton yesterday. Laurence Wike sales executive was brilliant. Nothing was a bother to him, he did what he said would do. It was a nice change to deal with a salesman who wasn't pushy and was totally honest. Laurence is a credit to Kia Stockton.
I have bought my second car from this dealership and each time was hassle free

The showroom has a friendly atmosphere and staff are very approachable, especially James, who has sold me both cars.

I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car!!
Outstanding level of service from Stockton Kia having recently bought a used car for my wife from Ashley online. I live at the other end of the country, so couldn't get to see the car before buying, but nothing was too much trouble, they called me with updates when they said they would, and they did everything they promised they would do. On top of that, the car was really well presented and exactly as it had been described when delivered, and all at a really competitive price (I know, I work for a used car supermarket). I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone, and my wife is delighted with her new car. Thank you Stockton Kia for an industry-leading experience!
Called at Kia Stockton to see if they could help replacing a small part. Very friendly and efficient staff, from the receptionist to the work shop staff. Would definitely recommend and use again.
Excellent service
Excellent service great deal, thank you Kia Stockton
Third Sportage we have bought from Laurence in 4 years, they are always a fantastic family car with excellent features in each upgrade! Laurence provides excellent customer service and is always accommodating! We will definitely be back for our next upgrade!!
Picked up our new Kia X Ceed on 1.3.20. Mathew dealt with us from our 1st enquiry to picking up our new car. He was a pleasure to deal with, answering all our queries, very patient & courteous, 1st class service from start to finish
Picked up my new Sportage GT line yesterday (1/3/20). This is 3rd Sportage in 5 years, all sold by the same salesman James Mann, as you can tell I like my Sportages, James was, as always, very informative, courteous and very helpful, in fact he is a true gentleman to deal with, I will definitely use Kia Stockton again.
Purchased & collected our new Kia Sportage yesterday wat made even more special was that we collected on the day the new plate came out 😁Carnt thank James enough for all his help his knowledge & patience with us throughout look forward to purchasing more cars from Stockton Kia
Fantastic service yesterday on a fault with my kia sportage . No issues getting work done under warranty. Even had my car valleted for me when I collected it .I was always unsure how kia would be with the 7 year warranty. But I will definitely buy another car from them after this service.
Picked up my new Sportage on Saturday. Working away means I need the process of buying a car to be very smooth, Stockton Kia said that they could do this and they kept their promise. Not one thing to complain about. Thanks again!
I visited Stockton Kia early last week to look at potential options for my next car. When I arrived at the garage every member of staff that walked past me were very friendly and the sales person who came to me was very helpful. He went through all of the vehicles which met my needs and also went through basic price examples (I didn’t want to sit down to look at finance quotes). Overall, my experience at Stockton Kia was a very positive one and I will be returning to purchase my new car from them when the time comes!
Well done Stockton Kia, very happy future customer.
The sales staff at Stockton Kia park their electric cars at Tesla superchargers although they know that Kia’s they won’t charge there. The clue is in the name - Tesla superchargers. Very unprofessional
Why did Stockton Kia park 2 cars at the Tesla Superchargers at Scotch Corner blocking 3 charging points? These cars won’t charge here (especially as one wasn’t even plugged in) so was this either
a) a malicious action to block the chargers
b) stupid staff who don’t understand their product but will quite happily sell you an electric car
Either way it is very unprofessional from a car maker / dealer who sell electric cars
Went to Kia Stockton to look at the Sportage and hopefully have a test drive, service was appalling, too busy for us to have a test drive and just did not seem interested in selling cars.
Did eventually buy a Sportage from another dealer but now looking for a Kia garage near us that I can take it for servicing, certainly won’t go to Stockton!!!!!
Hi I am a mobility customer who has had 2 major brain surgery's amongst other ops and unfortunately now suffer the onset of Parkinson's.
As you can imagine this affects my speech somewhat, however I still function perfectly cognitively!😁
In Feb 2019 I chose a Kia niro hybrid which has been adapted to make driving a little easier.
Now I picked it up on Monday 29/4/19 on Tuesday I took it back as the audio system wasn't working correctly, I was told it was a speaker issue and they would order one which would take 2 to 3 days on Saturday this week I telephoned to see if it had arrived and was told by service that they didn't know when it was arriving I also informed them that the hybrid battery was going flat every night and that I was lucky to be getting 55 miles to the gallon.
I was then told the car takes 5000 to 6000 miles to run in!
The manual states 600 miles and this would certainly not explain a faulty audio system or the hybrid battery going flat.
Now it has to be said Callum their motability specialist was second to none and the experience was superb.
However Georgina from service you have a very bad attitude and disgraceful telephone manner ,the worst I have ever encountered!
I hope this whole sorry situation can be resolved amicably in a professional manner but should it not my next calls will be to motability operations and Kia UK!
This was supposed to be a new car less than I week old now!
Your brochure says NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU CARE
WE WILL CARE MORE!
At least attempt a professional and friendly attitude!
Buyers beware.
I was interested in buying a Kia Stonic from Kia Stockton so went into the dealership after receiving a quote online from Laurence a sales exec. Customer service was good up until I asked to test drive the car, the sales exec then said he was too busy, then said he could do 9am which did not work well for me, then gave me a cancellation time slot of 4pm which also did not work well with me so I requested for someone else to organise the test drive (yes this isn’t ideal for the sales exec but if I am unable to make the only 2 time slots provided this should be allowed) this was the rejected stating that his colleagues where in fact "too busy with other customers". After this I addressed my concerns stating I had signed for a car that I hadn't test drove and was unsure and needed to complete the test drive to confirm I was happy with my purchase. Once this was addressed Laurence was suddenly "free any time". I then went to the dealership to test drive the car and all of the sales exec where stood around gossiping (clearly were too busy to do the test drive with me) as there were no customers in sight. If a time works well for the customer this should be accommodated and I should not have been lied to stating that the other sales people were busy when in fact they weren't. After test driving the car I confirmed I was happy with the vehicle but thought it may be best for me to test drive another vehicle in a similar "small SUV" category. From Kia I went straight to Seat and test drove the Arona, this then confirmed that the Kia Stonic was not the car I thought I wanted. In comparison, the Arona was much more of a small SUV than the Stonic, the Kia Stonic was just a Kia Rio on bigger wheels (of which I currently drive a Kia Rio so felt there was no point in upgrading and paying extra money for a very similar car). I then, on the same day, got in touch with Laurence to inform him I was no longer happy with the Kia Stonic, and stated that I felt as if I jumped in head first and didn't assess all of my options. From this he replied to my email asking me why I had a change of heart (of which I had already explained in my first email). After this I didn't hear back from Laurence for quite a few days, he ignored my emails after I asked when I would receive my holding deposit back. I then had to email his Manager for a response as I felt I was being ignored. After the email to his Manager, I received an email from Laurence stating I would not get my holding deposit refunded in full and they would deduct a charge from this for cancelling as they already set the Finance up. This is where I began to laugh as in my documents/contract it stated I could cancel at any point up to 14 days after receiving the documentation (this was 5/6 days later so well within the terms) without a reason. I then sent another email to his Manager to say this was not outlined to me to begin with and may have altered my decision and this also wasn't stated in the documents I signed. The next day I received an email stating "as a gesture of good will" they would refund my holding deposit in full. That was the final straw with me and I would advise no one to buy a car from their due to the customer service I received. Yes it is rare that people pull out from deals but this just shows how much they care about a sale and how little they care about customers.
Stockton Kia is rated 3.96 based on 23 reviews