Jelly Egg Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Jelly Egg

How would you rate Jelly Egg ?

"Prompt delivery and quality service."
"Bought online and shipping was really quick and product correct and as described. I also visited the shop in Narbeth and the service was friendly and helpful. Thank you :)"
"Great service with a good discount"
"This is the 4th time I have purchased Croc flip flops over the last few years, would always use Jelly Egg as service is great, delivery is always as stated, sometimes even quicker than stated."
"This is the third pair of ladies Croc sandals that I have purchased. They are great for holidays, even my husband has started wearing them now."
"No problem with ordering my Grandson’s crocs. They arrived on the date they were due. I had to return them, they were too small. I ordered another pair which I received and the refund has already been put back on the card. I have used jelly egg before and always been satisfied."
"Got just what I wanted - huge choice of sandals. And delivery was very prompt"
"Jelly Egg provided an excellent description of my Keen Sandals. I was kept fully informed and delivery was prompt. Thank you."
"Very speedy service!"
"Great service, quick delivery, good price and lovely sandals."
"good quality, prompt service."
"Great selection of product and not crazy prices. Only marked down a star because delivery was slow - unsure if that was jegg dispatch or fault of delivery service."
"Good, quick service and good price."
"Delighted, super fast delivery."
"Great fast service. Excellent"
"Easy to use, great items and speedy delivery"
"I have always used jelly egg for my crocs, they are fantastic at sending them out you only wait a couple of days and free postage. FANTASTIC to deal with. Crocs shoes are so comfy."
"Good service and reasonable prices."
"Very quick delivery"