Jelly Egg Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Jelly Egg

Tell us how Jelly Egg made you happy

"They were really helpful when I went into there shop and made sure I found what I was looking for. I have brought around 6 pairs of boots of them and am always happy with there service. Fabulous team"
"Have bought 2 pairs of Crocs Specialist Vent Clogs for work and am really pleased with them. Great price. Easy to order and arrived quickly."
"Always good quick service"
"Lovely huge amount of shoes to browse through and great colours. I bought the Oak & Hyde sandals and they are really comfy immediately"
"Prompt delivery and quality service."
"Bought online and shipping was really quick and product correct and as described. I also visited the shop in Narbeth and the service was friendly and helpful. Thank you :)"
"Great service with a good discount"
"This is the 4th time I have purchased Croc flip flops over the last few years, would always use Jelly Egg as service is great, delivery is always as stated, sometimes even quicker than stated."
"This is the third pair of ladies Croc sandals that I have purchased. They are great for holidays, even my husband has started wearing them now."
"No problem with ordering my Grandson’s crocs. They arrived on the date they were due. I had to return them, they were too small. I ordered another pair which I received and the refund has already been put back on the card. I have used jelly egg before and always been satisfied."
"Got just what I wanted - huge choice of sandals. And delivery was very prompt"
"Jelly Egg provided an excellent description of my Keen Sandals. I was kept fully informed and delivery was prompt. Thank you."
"Very speedy service!"
"Great service, quick delivery, good price and lovely sandals."
"good quality, prompt service."
"Great selection of product and not crazy prices. Only marked down a star because delivery was slow - unsure if that was jegg dispatch or fault of delivery service."
"Good, quick service and good price."
"Delighted, super fast delivery."
"Great fast service. Excellent"
"Easy to use, great items and speedy delivery"
Jelly Egg is rated 4.81 based on 3,171 reviews