Jelly Egg Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Jelly Egg

How would you rate Jelly Egg?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Great customer service as they were quick and efficient."
"What a great find from an Internet search of Crocs for work. Fantastic company, fast and perfect service, great items at great prices. I'll be back!"
"Quick and efficient delivery."
Judy Beaton
Verified Buyer
"I was overjoyed to find my very favourite sandals amongst youth footwear when I thought they had been discontinued. How fortunate I am to have size 38 feet. Hooray for Jelly Egg!"
Nicola Arnold
Verified Buyer
"Reasonable prices, swift dispatch and delivery"
"Great choice and fast delivery."
"Great purchase at a great price. Fast reliable delivery."
"Igoods arrived on time pleased with them good fit easy process"
"Straight forward ordering and with checkout with ease. Happy with my item."
"Prompt delivery"
"Supportive comfortable crocs with plenty of style."
Maria Parry
Verified Buyer
"I'm very happy with my new Crocs ! I needed to change the size as this particular style were a little small. I rang Jelly Egg to ask advice about swopping them and the lady who dealt with my request was extremely helpful and made the exchange very easy for me. 10/10 for customer service Jelly Egg :) Would definitely recommend you !"
MIchael North
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Goods turned up on time, they took the right amount from my bank account, best deal I could find and the shoes were as described. What more could I ask for, Thanks Guys"
"Always happy with Jelly Egg's service. This time, I bought a pair of Art Company shoes for my hubby (they are one of few decent UK suppliers for ergonomic footwear) ~ the shoes arrived quickly and he is delighted with them. Jelly Egg has individual sizing guides for different shoe brands, which is extremely helpful, given that Continental vs UK shoe sizing can vary so much."
Janet Smith
Verified Buyer
"The photos of the shoes are very good, ordering easy and items delivered quickly with no extra charge"
"We have been trying everywhere to find a pair of size 13 shoes. After three attempts with a well known online retailer, named after a river, who kept sending the wrong size. Jelly Egg came up with goods and in super quick time"
"My shoes arrived and it was all very easy Thanks"
Rod Nuttall
Verified Buyer
"Like the product you sold me"
Denbygh Hill
Verified Buyer
"Purchased new crocks as my older ones had been in use for over 3 years. the new type are lined, great for indoor use but won't use them outdoors. i am very happy with this product and plan to purchase further pairs in the future"
"My boots arrived within 5 days. They feel very comfortable but I haven't done a long walk in them yet however I am very optimistic that they will be great."
Jelly Egg is rated 4.81 based on 2,860 reviews