Jdwilliams Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend Jdwilliams

How would you rate Jdwilliams ?

"Trying to get a cheque reissued in my name following the death of my mum. After emails being ignored contacted them via Facebook. Sent them everything asked for...still no cheque. Other companies with the same request have already completed the request weeks ago. They are being most difficult and awkward at a time that’s already hard. Maybe they are hoping I give up chasing?"
"Ordered one jewellery item and this was the first time purchasing from JD Williams. The process was SO straightforward, I received 10% off, payment was secure. I received the item within a few days. It was packaged securely, intact and just as I had seen it pictured on the website. VERY happy! 4 stars simply because, a corner of the box carrying the item was bent just slightly which was most likely due to the post handler!"
"The most appalling and unprofessional company I have ever dealt. From the beginning to the ends was a disgusting experience. The staff are robots reading from a screen nothing is genuine, they don’t Iisten to your problem. First I received my item a week late when I finally received it they wer me damaged. Two weeks later the items are still not collected"
"I purchased a lovely blouse which was one of their sale items. Great price & Quick delivery.. Only sad they didn't do the blouse in other colour as as I would have purchased more."
"Paid £6.50 for nominated day delivery. Two days after the nominated day...still waiting for delivery!"
"In the long ongoing saga of my sending emails and them not replying, I have now been charged another credit charge because I had items in transit back to them when a statement was produced, which I have not received!! So I paid in full for the items I kept and immediately they levied a credit charge, the same thing as they did last month. I have asked for the credit charges to be refunded and my account closed in 4 emails, no reply as usual. Don’t use this company they are money grabbing and immoral. Their customer service is non existent."
"I have sent 3 emails in the last 4 weeks, I haven’t received an acknowledgment to any of them. I returned a complete order 3 weeks ago but I haven’t been credited for it and I paid for the items I kept to the sum of £47 but they charged me a credit charge of £8.52 which I have paid as I don’t like to owe anything, I have asked to have this refunded 3 times but I have been ignored. Their customer service is abysmal."
"Awful! They are selling items they don't have & can't supply! Ordered Garden Furniture 4th April & told delivery date 8th May. Failed to deliver, have since had 4 different delivery dates from them & all complaints & customer services say is 'not our fault our supplier is out of stock' They are selling items they don't have & can't supply! We cancelled the order & purchased elsewhere."
"I bought a lace dress and shrug in a mint colour for a wedding. When it arrived I was delighted. The colour is lovely and it fits perfectly. Very well made . I would definitely buy from this company again. Very happy"
"I was stupid to give this company another chance. They offered a 25% discount a few weeks ago via Facebook advertising. When you clicked on link it only offered it to new customers or 20%. Loads of complaints posted and a variety of 'message me privately / trying to fix it' platitudes from JD Williams. I reported the ad to Advertising Standards Authority who agreed it did not meet their standards. Since then I've been contacting J D Williams to get a code that works as surprise, surprise the previous ad appears to be gone. They just don't respond to me unless it's on a public forum where they say ' message us privately' o they look like they are dealing then nothing. 2 days trying to sort this do I can order clothes as I'm going away. Atrocious service from a company who know that they have you over a barrel because there are so few plus size stores but they are either inept or simply don't care. A real good reason for dieting so you can avoid them and shop elsewhere."
"Delivered as promised goods good quality"
"I ordered a lace top and pants for a wedding received them and little big, so I reordered a smaller size that should be fine when I receive it. Very pretty nice quality!!!"
"always excellent service, a lot of choice for myself and family"
"Honestly the worst company I have ever dealt with. Ordered a bed based on it being a weeks delivery. Took a month. Send wrong parts. Numerous calls over 2 weeks to case with no call backs. Then a confirmation email saying the part will be delivered in 2 weeks with a charge. 8 weeks after ordering, numerous calls and time wasted and now 7 and half months pregnant and still with no bed. Terrible service. Avoid!!"
"From every day comfort clothes to dressing to impress I would not go anywhere else but J D Williams. Value for money and up to-date designs win every time"
"They sell goods that I can use, including clothes that actually fit me. The ordering is simple, the choice is good and delivery fast and uses a good courier company."
"I always order from them they have a great choice of items very happy with the service"
"Although I have been disappointed with sizing of some items, overall, I am more than pleased with the service I get from J D Williams, as I am a regular customer."
"Lovely selection of plus size clothing for ladies and the men's clothing selection is great too. There's a great choice of homeware items as well as gifts and toys. Give them a try... you won't be disappointed!"
"Appalling customer service. My wardrobe order was over a week late and customer services had no clue where it was. They tried palming me off to another department which apparently take 24-48 hours to respond, an internal phone call to find out would be common sense rather than wait further. Eventually spoke with a supervisor who said the item had been delayed ''a week ago'', yet they found it hard work to update me with this originally. I am a first time customer and the last order I'll ever do. Also they send generic, delay tactic email responses asking for account number/name/address even though you have quoted them your order number. Pathetic"
Jdwilliams is rated 3.39 based on 38 reviews