Jdwilliams Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Jdwilliams

How would you rate Jdwilliams?

28 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Delivered as promised goods good quality

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Jdwilliams in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Delivered as promised goods good quality"
"I ordered a lace top and pants for a wedding received them and little big, so I reordered a smaller size that should be fine when I receive it. Very pretty nice quality!!!"
Rosa Jukes
"always excellent service, a lot of choice for myself and family"
"Honestly the worst company I have ever dealt with. Ordered a bed based on it being a weeks delivery. Took a month. Send wrong parts. Numerous calls over 2 weeks to case with no call backs. Then a confirmation email saying the part will be delivered in 2 weeks with a charge. 8 weeks after ordering, numerous calls and time wasted and now 7 and half months pregnant and still with no bed. Terrible service. Avoid!!"
Ann Graham
"From every day comfort clothes to dressing to impress I would not go anywhere else but J D Williams. Value for money and up to-date designs win every time"
"They sell goods that I can use, including clothes that actually fit me. The ordering is simple, the choice is good and delivery fast and uses a good courier company."
Anita De Becker
"I always order from them they have a great choice of items very happy with the service"
Dianne Malek
"Although I have been disappointed with sizing of some items, overall, I am more than pleased with the service I get from J D Williams, as I am a regular customer."
Teresa Price
"Lovely selection of plus size clothing for ladies and the men's clothing selection is great too. There's a great choice of homeware items as well as gifts and toys. Give them a try... you won't be disappointed!"
"Appalling customer service. My wardrobe order was over a week late and customer services had no clue where it was. They tried palming me off to another department which apparently take 24-48 hours to respond, an internal phone call to find out would be common sense rather than wait further. Eventually spoke with a supervisor who said the item had been delayed ''a week ago'', yet they found it hard work to update me with this originally. I am a first time customer and the last order I'll ever do. Also they send generic, delay tactic email responses asking for account number/name/address even though you have quoted them your order number. Pathetic"
A Miller
"I have shopped with J d Williams for over 20 years and every thing I have purchased have been excellent. Speedy delivery and free returns, couldn't ask for a better company."
"I have very rarely had to return anything because of poor quality/fit."
"Ive ordered chest drawer... it arrived with missing part ( manufacture error ) I realised after I build the drawers, Spoke with customer service team, had to explain I discarded all the boxes all I got left was the receipt & luckily they've ordered Hermes pick up! & took the drawer's back & my new one arrived in literally 2 days after my concern that it wont arrive before Christmas. I really appreciate their help & care & for dealing with ME!! Customer service help line in this company is absolutely amazing & very professional, communication is excellent. Thanks alot team you're the best"
"Phone staff are really rude and don't give a dam and say they will do something and don't follow it through not worth the time and effort"
Not Impressed!
Unverified Reviewer
"Ordered a pair of boots for a special event only to receive a pack of 5 boxer shorts! How does that happen? Quality Control, or checking before packing service? I am beyond frustrated as now having to chance my plans. How on earth could that such a mistake occur, the items are not even similar. Fuming!"
"Okay so I applied for credit with jd Williams in which I was granted £125 so I then proceeded to place my order using my credit in the hope to build my credit rating up, everything was fine I got my confirmation email saying it had been placed and would be delivered by the first, so I waited in all day and no delivery, I then called to be told that my order was cancelled, without any notification, and now everything that I had orderd is out of stock.... without any apology or anything and calling there overpriced 0345 number I will definitely not be ordering with them in future"
Victoria
"I ordered a dress which arrived promptly and fitted perfectly. I have ordered from them in the past and the clothes have always been good quality and well-fitting, as well as competitively priced. They have a very extensive stock."
"If I could give NO stars I would. Customer service is non-existent. Automated replies telling me that my enquiry will be dealt with within 48 hours and that I am in a queue. This is after I have waited 9 days for a response. Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!"
"Bought a washing machine from them. Didn't want it installed as new kitchen were to be fitted. The delivery men insisted it was plugged in so that they could test it and sign off. I then couldn't exchange it as the wrong model had been delivered because of this! Customer Services haven't responded to my complaint or made any attempt to help!"
Amanda Perrott
"Fab items and good delivery. Great communication"
Jdwilliams is rated 3.86 based on 28 reviews