Jdwilliams Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend Jdwilliams

How would you rate Jdwilliams ?

"I have sent 3 emails in the last 4 weeks, I haven’t received an acknowledgment to any of them. I returned a complete order 3 weeks ago but I haven’t been credited for it and I paid for the items I kept to the sum of £47 but they charged me a credit charge of £8.52 which I have paid as I don’t like to owe anything, I have asked to have this refunded 3 times but I have been ignored. Their customer service is abysmal."
"Awful! They are selling items they don't have & can't supply! Ordered Garden Furniture 4th April & told delivery date 8th May. Failed to deliver, have since had 4 different delivery dates from them & all complaints & customer services say is 'not our fault our supplier is out of stock' They are selling items they don't have & can't supply! We cancelled the order & purchased elsewhere."
"I bought a lace dress and shrug in a mint colour for a wedding. When it arrived I was delighted. The colour is lovely and it fits perfectly. Very well made . I would definitely buy from this company again. Very happy"
Patricia Butler
Verified Reviewer
"I was stupid to give this company another chance. They offered a 25% discount a few weeks ago via Facebook advertising. When you clicked on link it only offered it to new customers or 20%. Loads of complaints posted and a variety of 'message me privately / trying to fix it' platitudes from JD Williams. I reported the ad to Advertising Standards Authority who agreed it did not meet their standards. Since then I've been contacting J D Williams to get a code that works as surprise, surprise the previous ad appears to be gone. They just don't respond to me unless it's on a public forum where they say ' message us privately' o they look like they are dealing then nothing. 2 days trying to sort this do I can order clothes as I'm going away. Atrocious service from a company who know that they have you over a barrel because there are so few plus size stores but they are either inept or simply don't care. A real good reason for dieting so you can avoid them and shop elsewhere."
"Delivered as promised goods good quality"
"I ordered a lace top and pants for a wedding received them and little big, so I reordered a smaller size that should be fine when I receive it. Very pretty nice quality!!!"
Rosa Jukes
"always excellent service, a lot of choice for myself and family"
"Honestly the worst company I have ever dealt with. Ordered a bed based on it being a weeks delivery. Took a month. Send wrong parts. Numerous calls over 2 weeks to case with no call backs. Then a confirmation email saying the part will be delivered in 2 weeks with a charge. 8 weeks after ordering, numerous calls and time wasted and now 7 and half months pregnant and still with no bed. Terrible service. Avoid!!"
Ann Graham
"From every day comfort clothes to dressing to impress I would not go anywhere else but J D Williams. Value for money and up to-date designs win every time"
"They sell goods that I can use, including clothes that actually fit me. The ordering is simple, the choice is good and delivery fast and uses a good courier company."
Anita De Becker
"I always order from them they have a great choice of items very happy with the service"
Dianne Malek
"Although I have been disappointed with sizing of some items, overall, I am more than pleased with the service I get from J D Williams, as I am a regular customer."
Teresa Price
"Lovely selection of plus size clothing for ladies and the men's clothing selection is great too. There's a great choice of homeware items as well as gifts and toys. Give them a try... you won't be disappointed!"
"Appalling customer service. My wardrobe order was over a week late and customer services had no clue where it was. They tried palming me off to another department which apparently take 24-48 hours to respond, an internal phone call to find out would be common sense rather than wait further. Eventually spoke with a supervisor who said the item had been delayed ''a week ago'', yet they found it hard work to update me with this originally. I am a first time customer and the last order I'll ever do. Also they send generic, delay tactic email responses asking for account number/name/address even though you have quoted them your order number. Pathetic"
A Miller
"I have shopped with J d Williams for over 20 years and every thing I have purchased have been excellent. Speedy delivery and free returns, couldn't ask for a better company."
"I have very rarely had to return anything because of poor quality/fit."
"Ive ordered chest drawer... it arrived with missing part ( manufacture error ) I realised after I build the drawers, Spoke with customer service team, had to explain I discarded all the boxes all I got left was the receipt & luckily they've ordered Hermes pick up! & took the drawer's back & my new one arrived in literally 2 days after my concern that it wont arrive before Christmas. I really appreciate their help & care & for dealing with ME!! Customer service help line in this company is absolutely amazing & very professional, communication is excellent. Thanks alot team you're the best"
"Phone staff are really rude and don't give a dam and say they will do something and don't follow it through not worth the time and effort"
Not Impressed!
Unverified Reviewer
"Ordered a pair of boots for a special event only to receive a pack of 5 boxer shorts! How does that happen? Quality Control, or checking before packing service? I am beyond frustrated as now having to chance my plans. How on earth could that such a mistake occur, the items are not even similar. Fuming!"
"Okay so I applied for credit with jd Williams in which I was granted £125 so I then proceeded to place my order using my credit in the hope to build my credit rating up, everything was fine I got my confirmation email saying it had been placed and would be delivered by the first, so I waited in all day and no delivery, I then called to be told that my order was cancelled, without any notification, and now everything that I had orderd is out of stock.... without any apology or anything and calling there overpriced 0345 number I will definitely not be ordering with them in future"
Jdwilliams is rated 3.63 based on 32 reviews