JD Williams Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend JD Williams
11AM
11AM

How would you rate JD Williams ?

"JD Williams offered a furniture package some 25% cheaper than the same package at Argos. (Triple Wardrobe, double chest of drawers and 2 bedside drawer units). I used a valid 20% off voucher code to further save. What could have cost over £1000, JD Williams delivered on at just over half that. Furthermore the furniture looks lovely. Arrived quickly without damage, is of good quality and sturdy for flat pack furniture, ample storage."
"Good range to choose from. Fast service. Reliable website to work with. Clothes generally fine."
"very good selection of clothes that are suited for fuller figured ladies.also a great range of household goods makes shopping a lot easier for people that are disabled now I can do my shopping without a struggle"
"Have been with this catalogue for 20yrs and have always been very satisfied"
"Returns and delivery service is excellent."
"Good prices good quality and good service"
"easy to use website and ordering process delivered very quickly"
". . ."
"Had 20% off my order even though I am a customer with ,any orders placed previously. There was also free p&p with my order, so a great start to the week as not only did I buy sale items, but also had a further 20% discount off the sale price. Saved over £23. on my order, so had 2 items free. Bargain. Happy days."
"Good company with a wide range of products. Reliable service and flexibility to spread the cost if wanted."
"Recently discovered Nov 17 Prices and delivery excellent. I purchased a couple of dresses from them and had so many compliments . I normally shop in Next , Monsoon DP Debenhams John Lewis etcI liked the individuality that is on offer will be making a purchase again very soon."
"Long delay of being reimbursed money once item was returned"
"Easy to order what you want, fast delivery"
"Clothes are perfect, very good sizes and prices are incredible for what you buy. Happy customer. I also ordered a christening gift and it was beautiful. Delivery is not long either."
"Very happy with the price and product"
"Another great shop ! Iv bought items from special advent calendars to mens shoes . Really great service and super fast delivery all ready for Christmas, very happy with all of my purchases from this seller. *****"
"Offered a 10% discount on faulty rug a joke on a 130 pond rug. here's my original complaint.purchased a large rug from you approx 18mths ago and am not very happy with at all. looking at it this morning one side seems to be longer than the other. if you place any thing on the rug the edge seem to curl up almost as if its fighting with the opposite side.also get like a ripple over the rug. the rug is in front of fire with a coffee table in the centre.have tried it in several rooms and get the same effect ever time have had to roll it up now as it dangerous. This item was not cheap and looked good quality.can't pinpoint exact date order no as not displayed on my account. has any body else said anything about this rug. await your comments asap. many thanks"
"Great service"
"after going on there site for first order says 20 percent off first order ,they give you a code that doesn't work so when you contact this is how they respond if you pay in full then were sort you one out which obviously isn't how proper companies work ,I emailed to complain and addressed me as total different customer so emailed again saying I'm not this person and unbelievably they done exactly same again , there customer service can safely say is worse that ever come across , I would avoid at all cost as dread to think how bad was if finally managed to accept an order , I don't usually do bad review but after over 30 emails trying to sort simple problem thought best warn others before waste money"
"Great prices and quick delivery"
JD Williams is rated 4.12 based on 32 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!