JD Williams Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend JD Williams

How would you rate JD Williams ?

25 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
hazel adlem

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about JD Williams in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Hazel Adlem
"very good selection of clothes that are suited for fuller figured ladies.also a great range of household goods makes shopping a lot easier for people that are disabled now I can do my shopping without a struggle"
Carol Douglas
"Have been with this catalogue for 20yrs and have always been very satisfied"
Amardip Hakimzada
"Returns and delivery service is excellent."
Anne
"Good prices good quality and good service"
Brian Coupland
"easy to use website and ordering process delivered very quickly"
Neil Burroughs
". . ."
Lisa Kift
"Had 20% off my order even though I am a customer with ,any orders placed previously. There was also free p&p with my order, so a great start to the week as not only did I buy sale items, but also had a further 20% discount off the sale price. Saved over £23. on my order, so had 2 items free. Bargain. Happy days."
Gillian Veers
"Good company with a wide range of products. Reliable service and flexibility to spread the cost if wanted."
Michelle Day
"Recently discovered Nov 17 Prices and delivery excellent. I purchased a couple of dresses from them and had so many compliments . I normally shop in Next , Monsoon DP Debenhams John Lewis etcI liked the individuality that is on offer will be making a purchase again very soon."
Siobhan Milligan
"Long delay of being reimbursed money once item was returned"
Ann Rice
"Easy to order what you want, fast delivery"
"Clothes are perfect, very good sizes and prices are incredible for what you buy. Happy customer. I also ordered a christening gift and it was beautiful. Delivery is not long either."
"Very happy with the price and product"
"Another great shop ! Iv bought items from special advent calendars to mens shoes . Really great service and super fast delivery all ready for Christmas, very happy with all of my purchases from this seller. *****"
"Offered a 10% discount on faulty rug a joke on a 130 pond rug. here's my original complaint.purchased a large rug from you approx 18mths ago and am not very happy with at all. looking at it this morning one side seems to be longer than the other. if you place any thing on the rug the edge seem to curl up almost as if its fighting with the opposite side.also get like a ripple over the rug. the rug is in front of fire with a coffee table in the centre.have tried it in several rooms and get the same effect ever time have had to roll it up now as it dangerous. This item was not cheap and looked good quality.can't pinpoint exact date order no as not displayed on my account. has any body else said anything about this rug. await your comments asap. many thanks"
"Great service"
Graham Sinclair
Verified Reviewer
"after going on there site for first order says 20 percent off first order ,they give you a code that doesn't work so when you contact this is how they respond if you pay in full then were sort you one out which obviously isn't how proper companies work ,I emailed to complain and addressed me as total different customer so emailed again saying I'm not this person and unbelievably they done exactly same again , there customer service can safely say is worse that ever come across , I would avoid at all cost as dread to think how bad was if finally managed to accept an order , I don't usually do bad review but after over 30 emails trying to sort simple problem thought best warn others before waste money"
Michael
"Great prices and quick delivery"
Kathleen Knox
"Good customer service, make you feel valued"
Mrs S Cobb
"My order arrived on day they stated and in very good order."
JD Williams is rated 4.12 based on 30 reviews