JB Doors Ltd Reviews

JB Doors Ltd 5 star review on 23rd July 2016
Mr & Mrs McCabe
JB Doors Ltd 5 star review on 23rd July 2016
Mr & Mrs McCabe
What can we say from the first day Phil Dyson came to see us we was that happy with how he explained and how polite he was we agreed the same day (very unusual for us)

When the day arrived for the door to be fitted the fitters (cam & Jim) explained what was going to happen and they just got on with the fit

Upon the completion they showed us how it's worked asked me to check that everything was OK and I was so surprised that they had cleaned/swept up

Honestly what a difference it's made to our garage I've posted a before and after as I think everyone should be showed / told how satisfied and delighted we are with JB Doors

Again thank you all
JB Doors Ltd 5 star review on 23rd July 2016 JB Doors Ltd 5 star review on 23rd July 2016
JB Doors provided a friendly, helpful and professional service when we replaced our doors for new composite doors. Excellent fitters who battled torrential rain to complete the job. Would definitely recommend. Thank you!
Fitted composite door in June 2016, valve you money. Engineers carried out an excellent install, tided up after themselves & took all rubbish away. Would highly recommend J B Doors.
Fitted a great metal traditional door to fit an awkward opening. Pleasant and skilled staff. Deal was good and liked the idea that the sales person listened and helped as opposed to overtly selling me something I didn't want.
JB Doors fitted our Allugard Roller 77 Door on the 5th July and we are very happy with the product. The fitters arrived on time and they had the job done within a couple of hours from start to finish. they removed our old door and cleaned up afterwards. It is a very neat and professional job from start to finish and we are more than happy to recommend JB Doors as a competent and professional company.
Excellent after sales service and competitive prices. Thanks JB!
Great price, great quality, friendly and efficient service from all members of staff I had interaction with.
Highly recommend using JB Doors to others and I would again in the future.
I was looking for a new garage door and I have been saving for a long time so I called some companies one being JB Doors

Upon the sales man calling he's was so nice listened to my needs and wasn't pushy he showed me brochures also gave me prices on the doors I liked

I felt at ease as he was very perfesonal and I had done my home work by reading the reviews and they are a TRUE family run business

After listening to the rest and then getting phone calls letters and more phone calls hassling me from the other firms I choose JB DOORS

On day of install the fitters came explained who they where and what they was going to do and then just got on with it.

After about 2/3 hours they asked me to come and look at the new door then showed me how to use it and lock it the area where they worked had been swept up and left tidy

What can I say JB DOORS is the only firm I would recommend I just wish every other firm was like them

I had a battered old up and over door, and asked J B Doors to attend to give me a quote to replace and maybe automate it. The surveyor was extremely courteous and explained everything in detail. I had a sectional automated door installed and it has totally transformed my property!! Many thanks also to the excellent fitters, who fitted quickly and cleared everything away
Had a composite door fitted, excellent service from quotation right through to fitting, highly recommended!
Fantastic service!

Amazing new electric door.
Staff friendly
Would definitely recommend!

Thank you ????
Thanks Andy Marshall, for great service and great doors, would definitely recommend you and use you again
Regards
Simon L
Outstanding from start to finish this is how it should be clean fast and the right price and on time the 1st time
will use again many thanks
We recently had an AlluGuard 77 electric garage door fitted to our home & we are very pleased with the results. We chose the new Graphite colour, it looks lovely & we have had lots of comments from neighbours. JB Doors were very efficient & professional. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new garage door.
Our front door was not opening or locking correctly and the handle had seen better days! We were unsure on which door would fit in with our property and wanted a more modern look. JB Doors came out and provided us with a quote to replace with a composite door. My wife was very happy with the design options and the door was fitted within 2 weeks from ordering. I can definitely recommend JB Doors and the options available for the front doors. Excellent service - highly recommended
Quick and efficient service provided
We had two timber automated garage doors installed and we are very impressed with the quality of the doors. The surveyor came out and gave us a quote and we ordered the doors and had them installed a few weeks later.
The service we received was first class.
We would recommend them to all our family and friends.
I had just moved into my new house but the garage door was old and rusting and the wooden frame was rotting. It looked dreadful. I called a few companies for quotes for a new manual sectional garage door. I chose to go with JB Doors, not only were they very competitive on price, but also very friendly and helpful and their showroom is great! My garage door is now fitted and looks amazing and has made a massive difference to the appearance of my house. The fitters arrived early in the morning, they were very professional and left site very clean and tidy. Would definitely recommend..... 5*!
Having wanted a garage door for quite some time I was completely new to the whole 'garage door scene' and my knowledge of said products is very little indeed.
I contacted JB Doors and straight away I was made to feel at ease. There knowledge and professionalism was second to none.
I agreed for JB Doors to attend my property to give me a FOC and NONE OBLIGATED quotation.
I was extremely happy with the price and remembering the great service I had prior to this visit I accepted the quotation and agreed to an installation date
On the day of the fit, the fitters arrived first thing in the morning and began work
There attitude and attention to detail really impressed me and my wife. What an excellent piece of kit and looks tremendous.
Very happy with the serice throughout especially the price can highly recommend
JB Doors Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 97 reviews