JB Doors Ltd Reviews

Mr & Mrs McCabe
JB Doors Ltd 5 star review on 23rd July 2016
Mr & Mrs McCabe
More Photos & Videos
Thanks Andy Marshall, for great service and great doors, would definitely recommend you and use you again
Regards
Simon L
Outstanding from start to finish this is how it should be clean fast and the right price and on time the 1st time
will use again many thanks
We recently had an AlluGuard 77 electric garage door fitted to our home & we are very pleased with the results. We chose the new Graphite colour, it looks lovely & we have had lots of comments from neighbours. JB Doors were very efficient & professional. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new garage door.
Our front door was not opening or locking correctly and the handle had seen better days! We were unsure on which door would fit in with our property and wanted a more modern look. JB Doors came out and provided us with a quote to replace with a composite door. My wife was very happy with the design options and the door was fitted within 2 weeks from ordering. I can definitely recommend JB Doors and the options available for the front doors. Excellent service - highly recommended
Quick and efficient service provided
We had two timber automated garage doors installed and we are very impressed with the quality of the doors. The surveyor came out and gave us a quote and we ordered the doors and had them installed a few weeks later.
The service we received was first class.
We would recommend them to all our family and friends.
I had just moved into my new house but the garage door was old and rusting and the wooden frame was rotting. It looked dreadful. I called a few companies for quotes for a new manual sectional garage door. I chose to go with JB Doors, not only were they very competitive on price, but also very friendly and helpful and their showroom is great! My garage door is now fitted and looks amazing and has made a massive difference to the appearance of my house. The fitters arrived early in the morning, they were very professional and left site very clean and tidy. Would definitely recommend..... 5*!
Having wanted a garage door for quite some time I was completely new to the whole 'garage door scene' and my knowledge of said products is very little indeed.
I contacted JB Doors and straight away I was made to feel at ease. There knowledge and professionalism was second to none.
I agreed for JB Doors to attend my property to give me a FOC and NONE OBLIGATED quotation.
I was extremely happy with the price and remembering the great service I had prior to this visit I accepted the quotation and agreed to an installation date
On the day of the fit, the fitters arrived first thing in the morning and began work
There attitude and attention to detail really impressed me and my wife. What an excellent piece of kit and looks tremendous.
Very happy with the serice throughout especially the price can highly recommend
Great service from Quotation to Installation, cannot recommend them enough, thanks
I had a fantastic experience with JB Doors I had a few other quotes and wasn't impressed. The back up from the office is great too
Excellent price, service and quality - could not fault any aspect of the whole process from quote through to install.
New garage and front door have transformed the way our looks.
Great lads and service
JB Doors Ltd 5 star review on 5th July 2016
Because I have a movement problem, my up and over garage door was becoming a task, I decided that I needed help so I contacted J.B doors on line and arranged for a site visit, a Phil Dyson came and saw my problem and suggested a roller door, the fitters came this morning around 9am it is now 11-45 and they left about 30mins ago they knew what they had to do and got on with it they were very professional and polite and took away any rubbish, I chose JB doors because of the reviews I had read, anybody looking for Garage doors try JB doors first.

G.Martin. Swadlincote. Sth. Derbyshire.
A stress free experience from start to finish, very helpful and professional staff, quality product and good value for money.
the sales man who came was very helpfull . the men who fit the door made a first class job . i would recommend j b doors to any one .
I contacted J B Doors for a quote,there salesman called and explained the types of door there was no hard sell, having received two other quotes he was the only one who bothered to call back and was the best price.
We decided on a Hormann rollmatic door,there fitters where on time, efficient and polite and within five hours the door was up and working, they took away the old door and the standard of work was excellent.Thankyou for the first class service,i would highly recommend J B Doors to anyone.
Peter and Merrell Williams
they were excellent at getting my order and requirement right, and looking at my problem uniquely as I have an odd issue with my garage and structure. They supplied me a better door than competitors at a better price. The fitters were good and the job looks very well done. Cant find a fault, the fitters also cleaned up after which I think shows that great care that they have with your property. I wouldn't hesitate to use again.
After a very stressful experience with another company, we were delighted with the quality of your product and really appreciated the efficient, friendly and professional standard of your fitters. Thank you.
I initially contacted JB DOORS with a view to obtaining a quote to replace my aging garage doors (wooden). The representative who visited was friendly, professional and thorough, without being pushy, and I decided there and then to have metal doors, installed by them. They have recently been fitted and they look and feel tremendous. The two workmen who carried out the work were friendly, efficient and deserve credit for a job well done. A superb job from start to finish and I highly recommend JB DOORS.

Trevor Wragg