Jarrold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jarrold

Tell us how Jarrold made you happy
Bought the 2018 limited edition YSL cusion foundation. But received the different one with online pictures ,and I believed it’s 2017’s limited foundation. Contact them, been told maybe they just took the wrong pictures which Idid not understand. It’s not a acceptable explanation.Ask me “do you want return?It’s misleading customers. They let me took a photo and send it to Them. I e-mailed to them on 19th, still not reply yet on 25th. Just keep it in mind, even you do not mind the old version, but the production date is August 2017. Be careful if you want to buy the same product.
We ordered a Lego set on 12th December, as a Christmas present. When the set hadn't arrived by 21st December we called to find out what was wrong. It turns out that the set hadn't been in stock, but Jarrods hadn't contacted us to let us know, neither had they refunded us. By that time it was too late to order elsewhere in time for Christmas. It was a very bad lack of communication on their part.
Jarrold is rated 3.63 based on 8 reviews