Janitorial Direct Ltd Reviews

+441299252440

sales@janitorialdirect.co.uk

Unit 298 Oak Drive
Hartlebury Trading Estate

"Excellent and quick service."
"Items came very quickly. Thank you!"
"I found the person I spoke to extremely helpful and she certainly seemed to know what she was talking about. She was very polite, honest and seemed to want to help me the best she could."
"Excellent service item delivered when expected very competitive price highly recommended"
"Good products, easy to order online or by phone and delivered on time."
"Have purchased from this company before and again to buy a new machine always a good experience would definitely use again"
"Perfect price for excellent products fast delivery good people working hire"
"easy to use and to order online, delivery fast"
"I ordered lifeguard toilet cleaner but was sent shield, which I could have bought cheaper at a different place."
"Great service will differently us again."
"Customer service wasexcellent"
"Delivered to wrong address"
"Fast, efficient, no fuss & easy to deal with, made this purchase a simple task"
"Easy to navigate website, and ordering was simple. Goods arrived within 48 hours. I will definitely use this company again."
"Quick delivery and an excellent product."
"Very helpful and polite staff (Katy) and excellent communication throughout the process. Very fast delivery. I can't fault anything. My vacuum cleaner is great and the dog enjoyed eating the supplied bags. (bad dog)"
"Brilliant from start to finish."
"Good quality products, good prices and quick delivery :)"
"Always competitive on price, fast reliable deliveries. Thank you."
"I asked for details on chat line rcvd positive response promptly. We made purchase for reselling Kits. We will come back soon with new RFQ. Thank you once again Sara"
Janitorial Direct Ltd is rated 4.61 based on 431 reviews