Jane Clayton Reviews

Read Jane Clayton Reviews

theteam@janeclayton.co.uk

Paulton HousePaulton

Tell us how Jane Clayton made you happy
We love our rug and the customer service was superb after the delivery 🚚 driver had placed it in the most peculiar of places, since we weren’t in. Thanks so much!
Jane Clayton 5 star review on 30th November 2021
Thank you for your review, Steven! We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your order and look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Replied to my emails quickly in every occasion and wallpaper can quicker than quoted great service
Thank you for your review Elaine! We appreciate your kind comments and hope to hear from you again soon.
Roman blind arrived damaged. They are arranging a return collection so they can repair it and re-send.
I received prompt assistance and excellent delivery service. Thanks a lot.
Thank you for your review Enzo! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer an excellent service!
Good communication. Very helpful and speedy delivery.
It's great to hear that we were able to offer a speedy service. Thank you for your review!
Excellent customer service. Had an issue with my measurements, my fault and I phoned the next day and it was resolved. I was kept informed at every stage. A small issue when my Roman blind arrived. They immediately made another one and sent it out that week. Could not fault them and will definitely be ordering again
Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer an excellent service. We look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Placed my order and quickly received a message to say my order could not arrive due to stock shortage, told it would arrive first week in December, i was fine with that as still had some work to do, the after sales i found very good and received my order a couple of days ago so we’ll before i was expecting it, very happy
Thank you for your review Karen! We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your order and look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Great service and great selection of fabrics and wallpapers.
Thank you for your review Sarah! We appreciate your kind comments and hope to hear from you again soon.
Placed order , wallpaper was out of stock they got in touch to ask whether I wanted to wait with a date of then receiving order . They kept me informed every step of the way would definitely order from them again brilliant company customer service
Thank you for your review Tracey! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer an excellent service, we look forward to hearing from you again!
Very efficient service. Love the website you can see products clearly in appropriate settings. Also a personal touch when orders cannot be fulfilled for whatever reason. Very helpful staff…Great 👍
Thank you for your review Pamela! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer an excellent service! We hope to hear from you again in the future.
What a great find Jane Clayton & Company was! Excellent products, easy process to submit orders, helpful and swift responses from the team and overall just a positive experience. I'm awaiting my orders but I'm sure, judging on the service thus far, it will be nothing short of wonderful.
Thank you for your review Liezel! We appreciate your kind comments and hope to hear from you again soon.
I was very happy with the fabrics and the delivery. However, I was disappointed not to receive the 10% off after signing up as per your website. Thanks Kate S https://www.janeclayton.co.uk/email-sign-up/
Very pleased with the fabric supplied
Thank you for your lovely review! We are very glad to hear you are happy with your order.
A very efficient ordering service and beautifully made curtains which were delivered when promised. Would highly recommend.
Thank you for your lovely review Melissa! We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your made to measure curtains! We look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Found your firm on line while looking for a certain fabric which I couldn’t get a firm answer about ordering or shipping locally in the US. I couldn’t have been more impressed with your service. Immediately received a confirmation with a estimated delivered which I truly couldn’t believed. Well the fabric was delivered right on schedule within a week. Thank you
Thank you for your review Charmaine! We really appreciate your kind comments and hope to hear from you again soon.
Great to have a discount at the time of my purchase, which made the rates for the fabric very competitive. Updated when fabric not immediately available, & given options for my order & estimated timeline. Fabric came packaged well. Delivered more quickly than second estimate of arrival date.
It's great to hear that we were able to offer a competitive price and speedy service. Thank you for your review!
Thank you so much for the beautiful blind you made for me, expensive but the quality of the blind is lovely. You even wrapped the header rail in the same fabric , I love it thank you so much.
Thank you for your lovely review, Karen! We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your made to measure blind! We look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Excellent service.
Thank you for your review, Susan! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer excellent service. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.
Excellent service
Thank you for your lovely review, Emma!
I was delighted with the service, and communication was efficient and friendly. My wallpaper was out of stock, but I was given a potential date for availability, but was delivered well in advance if this, the service was fab and with 10% off my first order it was £70 cheaper than John Lewis, with a really personalised service, I wouldn’t hesitate to use this company again.
Thank you for your lovely review. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future!
Jane Clayton is rated 4.81 based on 8,738 reviews