Jane Clayton Reviews

Read Jane Clayton Reviews

theteam@janeclayton.co.uk

Paulton HousePaulton

Tell us how Jane Clayton made you happy
I still haven’t received my order.
A BB pleasure to deal with, nothing was too much trouble
Thank you for your review Karen! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer an excellent service!
Excellent communication with customers, both online and on phone Very prompt despatch Amazing choice of brands on website
Thank you for your review Frances! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer an excellent service!
Excellent service. Lovely material.
Thank you for your review Keelin! We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your order and look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Reliable delivery and great quality wallpaper. What more could you want?
Thank you for your lovely review!
Livraison rapide ! Produit conforme à la commande, merci !
Efficient service.
Thank you for your review Oficina! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer an excellent service!
Fabulous service
Many thanks for your kind review Diane!
Easy to order, arrived promptly
Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer a speedy service.
Efficient ordering, efficient delivery, result delighted
Thank you for your review, Sarah! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer an excellent service!
My curtains, cushion cover and blind are very well made and look beautiful. Contact by email was very good.
Thank you for your lovely review Carolyn! We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with your made to measure items! We look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Very fast international service
Many thanks for your kind review!
Everything received in good condition. Blinds fitted well.
Thank you for your review Karen! We are pleased to hear that you are happy with your order and look forward to hearing from you again soon.
Everyone I dealt with at Jane Clayton was extremely polite, helpful and efficient. My order arrived in the suggested time frame and I found their website very easy to navigate and their range of merchandise extensive. They are to be thoroughly recommended.
Thank you for your review Melanie! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer an excellent service!
Excellent service. So pleasant and helpful. Will use again
Thank you for your lovely review!
Fabric arrived very oromptly
Thank you for your lovely review Alison!
Be very wary before you order as you can see on here there are many reviews ‘under investigation” and I have now waited 16 weeks for blinds / fabric that were apparently in stock. It was clear that half of my large order had been forgotten and if I hadn’t chased them they wouldn’t have arrived at all. Jane Clayton have been very happy to take my £4200 and yet I am still waiting for the final blind over a quarter of the year later. The quality of the “brass” winders is also very poor and looks more like cheap yellow gold. No one ever answers the phone and my last email has not yet been answered - I am genuinely at the end of my tether with this. There are other brands out there who take customer care much more seriously - which is clearly not the case at Jane Clayton - a thoroughly shocking and disappointing experience and still not closed down.
Stunning paper. Thank you. However, following guidance from my decorator i have a roll left over. The company will not accept a return and offer a refund, unless the whole order is returned. I am still to locate the t's and c's to have been made aware prior to ordering. I WILL NEVER order from this company again.
Happy and was excited when my bobble trim arrived so fast 😁
Thank you for your review Judith! We are pleased to hear that we were able to offer a speedy service!
Lovely wallpaper
Thank you for your lovely review Tracey! We are very glad to hear you like your wallpaper. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future.
Jane Clayton is rated 4.81 based on 8,738 reviews