Jamu Wild Water Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jamu Wild Water

Tell us how Jamu Wild Water made you happy
At last a healthy alternative to all the other fizzy drinks out there. My kids find water boring so to find something without sugar or sweeteners that tastes delicious is an absolute find. Thanks Jamu!
What a find!! I have been looking for something a bit special, that isn’t full of sugar, caffeine or artificial sweeteners, for AGES that my kids will actually enjoy. With these they feel they are having a ‘treat’ and I don’t have to feel guilty about it - like I would with other flavoured or fizzy drinks. The cans are a perfect size too...
I’m really conscious about how much sugar my son gets so these drinks are amazing! He really likes the flavours. TBH, I’ve tried them too and they are genuinely delicious and refreshing. Also love that they have added Vit C & prebiotics and absolutely no other rubbish in them (I hate diet drinks with Aspartame etc). Super happy with these and would definitely recommend.
Jamu Wild Water is rated 4.9 based on 23 reviews