Jamils Holdings Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Jamils Holdings Limited

About Jamils Holdings Limited: We are specialists in Hikvision CCTV products in United Kingdom, supplying top quality products by the world leading brand at the most competitive prices available online and to trade.

hello@jtwholesaler.co.uk

1A 42 WestportAngus

Tell us how Jamils Holdings Limited made you happy

Alex_London
"Good quality equipment, really good. Excellent communication, through email or over the phone. Every questions or issues are always solved by Jamil really fast. Always next day delivery. I have bought equipment from him many times and I can say Best supplier ever.!! Thank you!!"
Steven Smith
"Great service again .Any questions i had were replied too straight away.Next day delivery.This is the only guy i buy my hikvision stuff from .Uk based and no crap inports its the real deal at a good price."
"After consultation with Jamil over the phone he recommended & supplied the following as suitable for my needs. DS-7604NI-K1/4P 4K NVR, Skyhawk 4TB Hard Disc drive, DS-2CD2T85FWD-I 4mm Camera, DS-1280ZJ-S Junction box He kindly fitted the HDD drive for me prior to despatch as I have limited IT skills. It arrived well packaged a few days later to my home in Spain. The kit was plug and play, which was essential for me. The Images are phenomenal day or night whether on my TV, computer or mobile phone. The camera has visual impact and the red LED glow at night is an extra deterrent. The Hikvision website reads like a data sheet and pitched over my head. Jamil’s advice is in layman's terms, it’s independent, practical and well informed. Excellent customer care extends throughout the process. He really can’t do enough to help."
"Nice doing business with Jamils Holdings Limited. Only hick-up was, that I never got a confirmation of the order leaving."
Thank you for leaving a great review. If you do require any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks Jamil
"Jamil provided us professional, clear and a prompt service - this was invaluable for the recommendation of products especially for a small business. The information provided was unbiased, comprehensive and detailed allowing us to make an informed decision. I would recommend Jamil to all my Franchise colleagues in the future."
"This is the third time I have bought equipment from JHL - Exellent service as usual. The cameras were ordered Tuesday lunchtime and were delivered less than 24hrs later - Superb service and more than happy to help with any queries."
"Came across Jamil on a forum ipcamtalk. Made my 1st order as his prices just couldn’t be beaten! My order arrived next day after paying. Packaging was spot on. Customers service spot on. Even helped me choose the right cameras. 10/10 star from me. Highly recommended!"
"Excellent prices and an utterly fantastic customer service. Ran into a slight issue setting up and Jamil was on the phone within seconds of asking for help. 5 stars"
"Great price on HIK Vision cameras and fantastic speedy service"
"Massive range of products, well thought out site, easy to find what you want and easy to use."
"Excellent service overall Competitive pricing, superfast delivery, excellent communication Would recommend to anyone Hope to do business again Thanks Jamil"
"Bought a Hikvision DS-2CD2135FWD-I CCTV camera from jtwholesaler.co.uk, which is a website owned by Jamils Holdings Limited as far as I can tell. (I am mentioning all the names explicitly so my review is correctly attributed to the right company.) I'll admit I was a bit unsure because the price was quite a lot lower than other suppliers and there wasn't a whole lot of feedback for this company (plus the company name was a bit confusing - jtwholesaler vs Jamils Holdings). Well I needn't have worried because it all worked out very well. My camera arrived exactly on time, with delivery tracking updates as promised, and the camera is great. It's the genuine article as far as I can tell, not a knock-off or B grade. (I had some trouble with plug-ins and getting it to live-view in the latest Firefox and Internet Explorer on Windows 10, but that's down to the manufacturer and has nothing to do with the retailer, and it's working fine now with Pale Moon browser.) I'm very pleased with my whole experience at jtwholesaler/Jamils Holdings. I intend to get a second camera in the near future, and will be coming back."
"Very good service highly recommended"
"Always find what I want at a price that's affordable and know if it isn't suitable I can get my money back."
"Massively impressed with Jamil’s Service, I bought Hikvision NVR off him 2 years ago, (so well out of warranty) found myself locked out of it. Sent him a msg via eBay. He was more than willing to speak to HIKVISION and resolve it on my behalf. Fortunately for me Hikvision corresponded directly with me. But the intention was there to deal with it. A rare breed in today’s internet sellers. I will specifically look to buy from him in future. Thank you so much Jamil. Great Service"
"You get what you pay for and quick delivery nice"
"Ist class service, great aftersales"
"Jamil was very kind and explained all the jargon in a way I could understand. Extremely happy with the quality of the kit and would definitely recommend not only the kit but the excellent customer service provided by jamil."
"They always give great customer service in mind and i have always had a good relationship with the items and sellers of the website.."
"Very happy with the service provided from this company. I highly recommend them as they are very low priced and give me customer service that is outstanding Thanks and keep up the good work"
"Bought Hikvision NVR and IP cameras from Jamil. Absolutely no regrets with my decision to buy from Jamil. After prompt delivery I installed the system. Through my own actions I managed to forget the administration password. Instruction manuals and Hikvision website were less than helpful. An email to Jamil got an immediate response and an hour later my (self inflicted) problem was behind me. I would have no hesitation in recommending JT Wholesaling to supply your CCTV needs. Prompt service, fast delivery and unparalleled support make it my choice"
"We have ordered several Hikvision products, all were delivered very fast. Jamil gave good support, and where helpful from start to end of the order. Thank you. Looking forward to do business with you again. Regards Torben, Denmark"
"Hi Jamil, I have order several products from you and they came in quick. You service and contact are immaculate. I will, as shown, order more from you. Keep up the good work! Kind Regards, Romano (from Amsterdam)"
Jamils Holdings Limited is rated 4.99 based on 134 reviews