Jamils Holdings Limited Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Jamils Holdings Limited

How would you rate Jamils Holdings Limited?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Alex_London
"Good quality equipment, really good. Excellent communication, through email or over the phone. Every questions or issues are always solved by Jamil really fast. Always next day delivery. I have bought equipment from him many times and I can say Best supplier ever.!! Thank you!!"
Steven Smith
Steven Smith
Verified Reviewer
"Great service again .Any questions i had were replied too straight away.Next day delivery.This is the only guy i buy my hikvision stuff from .Uk based and no crap inports its the real deal at a good price."
"After consultation with Jamil over the phone he recommended & supplied the following as suitable for my needs. DS-7604NI-K1/4P 4K NVR, Skyhawk 4TB Hard Disc drive, DS-2CD2T85FWD-I 4mm Camera, DS-1280ZJ-S Junction box He kindly fitted the HDD drive for me prior to despatch as I have limited IT skills. It arrived well packaged a few days later to my home in Spain. The kit was plug and play, which was essential for me. The Images are phenomenal day or night whether on my TV, computer or mobile phone. The camera has visual impact and the red LED glow at night is an extra deterrent. The Hikvision website reads like a data sheet and pitched over my head. Jamil’s advice is in layman's terms, it’s independent, practical and well informed. Excellent customer care extends throughout the process. He really can’t do enough to help."
Richard Haigh
Unverified Reviewer
"Massively impressed with Jamil’s Service, I bought Hikvision NVR off him 2 years ago, (so well out of warranty) found myself locked out of it. Sent him a msg via eBay. He was more than willing to speak to HIKVISION and resolve it on my behalf. Fortunately for me Hikvision corresponded directly with me. But the intention was there to deal with it. A rare breed in today’s internet sellers. I will specifically look to buy from him in future. Thank you so much Jamil. Great Service"
Stephen Cooke
"You get what you pay for and quick delivery nice"
Thank you for leaving a great review. If you do require any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks Jamil
"Ist class service, great aftersales"
US SNAP-MAC LTD
Unverified Reviewer
"Jamil was very kind and explained all the jargon in a way I could understand. Extremely happy with the quality of the kit and would definitely recommend not only the kit but the excellent customer service provided by jamil."
Stephen Chorlton
"They always give great customer service in mind and i have always had a good relationship with the items and sellers of the website.."
"Very happy with the service provided from this company. I highly recommend them as they are very low priced and give me customer service that is outstanding Thanks and keep up the good work"
"Bought Hikvision NVR and IP cameras from Jamil. Absolutely no regrets with my decision to buy from Jamil. After prompt delivery I installed the system. Through my own actions I managed to forget the administration password. Instruction manuals and Hikvision website were less than helpful. An email to Jamil got an immediate response and an hour later my (self inflicted) problem was behind me. I would have no hesitation in recommending JT Wholesaling to supply your CCTV needs. Prompt service, fast delivery and unparalleled support make it my choice"
"We have ordered several Hikvision products, all were delivered very fast. Jamil gave good support, and where helpful from start to end of the order. Thank you. Looking forward to do business with you again. Regards Torben, Denmark"
"Hi Jamil, I have order several products from you and they came in quick. You service and contact are immaculate. I will, as shown, order more from you. Keep up the good work! Kind Regards, Romano (from Amsterdam)"
<!--mark Hobbs
"I always find I get a good overall service reasonably priced products definitely some bargains"
Mr Jeffrey Gilburn
"I was browsing through and the items I needed were there in great amounts and with prices which were much cheaper than other both shops and internet selling sites and after checking out all the products I made my choice and received free postage paid by PayPal and the ordersarrived within 3 days . I was both impressed and amazed at my savings, i will return in the future for further purchases."
Mr Jeffrey Gilburn
Nicola Michelle
"Very happy"
"Jamil is extremely helpful! Before and aftersales support is great. I wouldn’t hesitate to work with him on future projects."
"A delightful guy to deal with. I chose Jamel to supply camera’s as his support was so helpful and easy to understand. Thanks Jamel, will be purchasing more cctv’s again soon."
Matthew Troth
Verified Reviewer
"Really nice guy to talk to, next day delivery, I've used him numerous times for loads of different orders and never had a problem. Prices are very competitive and its all good quality gear! I have in the past had one camera go faulty, but this was remedied extremely quickly without me having to even pay for postage. I honestly can't recommend him enough! Cheers"
"Wow just impeccable service thank you, I made a mess of my system and got in over my head yet again. So I contacted JT wholesaler and spoke to Jamils, I cant rate him enough for his helpful advice and sorting out my Cameras. This is truly the best after service I have ever had from a company.. Well done 10/10. Most company's in the UK can learn from him and how to give perfect after sales service.. Will be using JT Wholesale again. Yes a happy customer as you can tell. Craig Dennis."
"I contacted JT over whatsapp and he answered all my questions even before I made a decision to purchase. He also kept me up to date afterwards. To be fair he was answering messages even after normal working hours. Can't fault JT, he works hard for his customers. Top man."
"Excellent company, great communication, superb next day delivery and brilliant CCTV equipment."
"Great seller, highly recommended, fast response, very fast shipping."
Jamils Holdings Limited is rated 5.00 based on 123 reviews