James Foy Plumbing Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend James Foy Plumbing

About James Foy Plumbing: We provide certified, Gas Safe® (563549), professional Plumbing & Heating Services to all areas of Liverpool. Call us 24/7 if you have a Heating or Plumbing problem, domestic or commercial, and speak to a friendly member of staff! Contact us today on: 0151 438 2297 or contact us online.

james@jamesfoyplumbing.co.uk

14 Red Rum CloseLiverpoolMerseysideUnited Kingdom

"I had trouble with the cistern. I called James Foy. The reception was polite and helpful. and the plumber was here the same day to efficiently do the necessary. Charges were reasonable ."
"As a landlord we need a quick professional company these guys are honest reliable and deliver"
"This is the second time I have used James Foy for a service on my boiler and would highly recommend them to anyone ! Great service, price and staff are really efficient and friendly ! 10 / 10 stars"
"I had a drippy kitchen tap and a button-flush toilet that stayed depressed causing the bowl to continually fill. What seemed like a straight forward job turned into a nightmare but the plumber was brilliant. Really good humoured even though he had to remove the toilet completely to replace the valve because it would make things easier for me in the long run to get it sorted out properly now. The two jobs were done really well, I felt completely confident in the advice I got regarding some other work I’m considering getting done and the bill was less than I expected. Will definitely use this company again and would recommend."
"Terrific service. Good value for money. Would recommend and will use again!"
"Booked a boiler service and the price was quoted and time arranged at my convinece. engineer turned up as agreed and was very friendly and explained what would be done and did a good job. One of the best things with this company is the communications which are clear and timely."
"Very good service on time totally trust worthy polite plumber have already recommended to family already able to sit in our living room without having to supplement with extra heating"
"I have used this company for the last two years and have found them to be outstanding from the first point of call to the last. There customer service is also fantastic and very affordable i will always use there service well recomended"
"I had put adverts online about my plumbing job for the installation of 2 radiators. I only received interest from a few tyre kickers until I came across a van parked near my house for James Foy. After calling, I had a plumber booked within the week, who arrived early and completed the job with no fuss, no mess and to very high standard. Payment over the phone was easy and reassuring. Very happy indeed."
"Really efficient service. Turned up early and friendly staff who gave good advice I Would recommend."
"Really helpful and professional service, I have already recommended them and will certainly use them again."
"Efficient plumbing company who replaced my boiler for me at one of my tenanted properties. Work completed in 1 day and support staff on the phone are polite and efficient. I will be using them again."
"Awesome service - they managed to carry out our gas safety check on the same day we booked them. Vefy thankful so a quick service. Great to deal with."
"Efficient , punctual service , my problem with my waste disposal unit turned out to be very simple to fix , if I have any more plumbing jobs I will certainly call on you ."
"Always a pleasure to deal with. Friendly staff and the workmen who come out are always great. Would not hesitate to recommend or use again"
"Quick phone call and booked in for a service the following week (no issues raised when I needed to change the date). Engineer Justin was very efficient and did a great job with the boiler service, he even called to say he was en route which was great."
"Prompt, efficient, friendly service. Would recommend."
"Good service Quick Reliable Friendly"
"excellent service"
"Fantastic - very quick and professional from start to end. Will not hesitate to use again."
James Foy Plumbing is rated 4.91 based on 397 reviews