James Foy Plumbing Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend James Foy Plumbing

About James Foy Plumbing: We provide certified, Gas Safe® (563549), professional Plumbing & Heating Services to all areas of Liverpool. Call us 24/7 if you have a Heating or Plumbing problem, domestic or commercial, and speak to a friendly member of staff! Contact us today on: 0151 438 2297 or contact us online.

james@jamesfoyplumbing.co.uk

14 Red Rum CloseLiverpoolMerseysideUnited Kingdom

"They never let you down, they sort out problems without fuss. They don’t rip you off. Good customer service"
I146, Ty Mawr Caravan
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous company who fitted a new boiler in our caravan in Wales. Jimmy liased with the site to be able gain access to the caravan to carry out the work, which meant I didn't have to drive down there myself, and carried out a brilliant job and we're really pleased with the new boiler. Excellent customer service and would highly recommend!"
"really friendly and efficient service from both the office staff and engineers. Less than two hour wait for call-out. Recommended"
"Very professional company. Very fast response to my email. My leak cured in an hour. Reasonable rates for a sound company. Would highly recommend."
Brian Caulfield
Verified Buyer
"Quick appointment, came on time, done the job explained the repair,give a fair price agreed a price for my next service and certificate,so the job is there’s- all done and sorted great!! Brian = BFC"
Kathleen Finlay
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from this firm. Completed in the fastest time possible. Reasonably priced too. Would definitely recommend them. The plumber that completed the work deserves high praise."
Michael Reid
Verified Buyer
"Easy to contact; query efficiently dealt with; convenient appointment arranged; extremely competent engineer; boiler service carried out expertly and fully explained; altogether a very satisfactory job and James Foy Plumbing highly recommended."
David Andrews
Verified Buyer
"Part ordered over the weekend, great work done in less time than initially quoted."
Linda Swift
Verified Buyer
"very efficient and friendly staff. Gas engineer arrived well on time and work carried out without fuss. The job was easy to book and payment of the account could not have been simpler. This was the second time I had used James Foy and I do not think I could get better service or value anywhere. I would recommend James Foy to anybody. Many thanks for the service given Linda Swift"
"Excellent service. Engineers very helpful and explained everyhing"
William Mcfarland
Verified Buyer
"James Foy Plumbing carried out a prompt and efficient service for us. I would have no problem recommending them. William McFarland"
"Everything was done promptly and efficientlyly"
Matthew Davy
Verified Buyer
"I'm happy I chose James Foy Plumbing because they were Fast and efficient. The staff are polite and professional. The price is reasonable with quality workmanship, with all work and parts guaranteed for 12 months."
"They diagnosed the problem, discussed a solution and arranged to come back and carry out the work promptly."
"Great service, fast and efficient. Highly recommended. Nice friendly staff and engineer Andrew. Thanks"
"Easy to contact, friendly and polite workmen. Thank you so much for your work"
"Excellent service very professional"
Peter Metcalf
Verified Buyer
"I am happy with the service and work. They are keen to provide friendly and efficient service. Their Engineers are on time letting you know they are on their way by phone first."
"Very quick and efficient service"
"I doubt this will make your reviews , cos they all seem to be 5star strange that isn,t it ? had my boiler inspected in December your plumber said it was a1 showed me a pressure gauge , said it warn,t worth removing the seal , said he knew it would be fine anyway charged me 79 pounds signed the service book and left , 3 months later my boiler needs a pressure valve and expansion coil , give this company a wide birth son,t believe their phoney reviews !!!"
James Foy Plumbing is rated 4.91 based on 376 reviews