James Foy Plumbing Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend James Foy Plumbing

About James Foy Plumbing: We provide certified, Gas Safe® (563549), professional Plumbing & Heating Services to all areas of Liverpool. Call us 24/7 if you have a Heating or Plumbing problem, domestic or commercial, and speak to a friendly member of staff! Contact us today on: 0151 438 2297 or contact us online.

james@jamesfoyplumbing.co.uk

14 Red Rum CloseLiverpoolMerseysideUnited Kingdom

"I had put adverts online about my plumbing job for the installation of 2 radiators. I only received interest from a few tyre kickers until I came across a van parked near my house for James Foy. After calling, I had a plumber booked within the week, who arrived early and completed the job with no fuss, no mess and to very high standard. Payment over the phone was easy and reassuring. Very happy indeed."
"Really efficient service. Turned up early and friendly staff who gave good advice I Would recommend."
"Really helpful and professional service, I have already recommended them and will certainly use them again."
"Efficient plumbing company who replaced my boiler for me at one of my tenanted properties. Work completed in 1 day and support staff on the phone are polite and efficient. I will be using them again."
"Awesome service - they managed to carry out our gas safety check on the same day we booked them. Vefy thankful so a quick service. Great to deal with."
"Efficient , punctual service , my problem with my waste disposal unit turned out to be very simple to fix , if I have any more plumbing jobs I will certainly call on you ."
"Always a pleasure to deal with. Friendly staff and the workmen who come out are always great. Would not hesitate to recommend or use again"
"Quick phone call and booked in for a service the following week (no issues raised when I needed to change the date). Engineer Justin was very efficient and did a great job with the boiler service, he even called to say he was en route which was great."
"Prompt, efficient, friendly service. Would recommend."
"Good service Quick Reliable Friendly"
"excellent service"
"Fantastic - very quick and professional from start to end. Will not hesitate to use again."
"Fast reliable and with excellent customer service. Jobs are done exceptionally well - highly recommended."
"They never let you down, they sort out problems without fuss. They don’t rip you off. Good customer service"
"Fabulous company who fitted a new boiler in our caravan in Wales. Jimmy liased with the site to be able gain access to the caravan to carry out the work, which meant I didn't have to drive down there myself, and carried out a brilliant job and we're really pleased with the new boiler. Excellent customer service and would highly recommend!"
"really friendly and efficient service from both the office staff and engineers. Less than two hour wait for call-out. Recommended"
"Very professional company. Very fast response to my email. My leak cured in an hour. Reasonable rates for a sound company. Would highly recommend."
"Quick appointment, came on time, done the job explained the repair,give a fair price agreed a price for my next service and certificate,so the job is there’s- all done and sorted great!! Brian = BFC"
"Excellent service from this firm. Completed in the fastest time possible. Reasonably priced too. Would definitely recommend them. The plumber that completed the work deserves high praise."
"Easy to contact; query efficiently dealt with; convenient appointment arranged; extremely competent engineer; boiler service carried out expertly and fully explained; altogether a very satisfactory job and James Foy Plumbing highly recommended."
James Foy Plumbing is rated 4.92 based on 389 reviews