James Foy Plumbing Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend James Foy Plumbing

About James Foy Plumbing: We provide certified, Gas Safe® (563549), professional Plumbing & Heating Services to all areas of Liverpool. Call us 24/7 if you have a Heating or Plumbing problem, domestic or commercial, and speak to a friendly member of staff! Contact us today on: 0151 438 2297 or contact us online.

james@jamesfoyplumbing.co.uk

14 Red Rum CloseLiverpoolMerseysideUnited Kingdom

"When we needed a plumber to unblock our outside kitchen drain, we searched the internet and fortunately found James Foy Plumbing. Gemma in the office was friendly and efficient in arranging a visit. Thank you so much James and Liam for your prompt visit and identifying the cause of the problem, which was a collapsed drain in addition to a blockage. A date for the remedial work was subsequently arranged and the work was carried out by Danny and James. A bonus was that instead of just replacing the broken section, James suggested a modification which will enable us to have easy access to clear the drain in future. Liam called later with the powerful water jetter and successfully cleared a difficult blockage. When the work was completed, Danny reinstated the paving blocks that had been removed prior to excavation and everyone cleaned and tidied up. We hope this review reflects our gratitude to James Foy and his team. Five stars for superstars! Carol V"
"Prompt service and transparent pricing."
"Quick and easy with no fuss. Got the job done when when they said they would."
"found your plumber tony very polite and professional great attitude thanks again"
Clifford Diamond
Verified Buyer
"Excellent work. Cleared blocked drain and checked drain condition. Arrived on time. Professional, detailed and courteous. Thorough explanation of problem afterwards. Very happy to recommend them."
"Professional efficient and reliable service. Friendly and extremely competent engineer. Clear and reasonable estimate.Very trustworthy."
Shirley Razbully
Verified Buyer
"Five star service! I've used James Foy Plumbing on several occasions because they are consistently reliable, transparent with their pricing and friendly."
"The work was done quickly and efficiently highly recommend them"
"Incredible service. Felt confident and happy with all aspects. Would definitely recommend."
Frans Coenen
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, came out within hours of my call (was not even an emergency!)"
Dianne Savage
Verified Buyer
"Good, friendly service at a sensible price. Would definately recommend 😊"
"Very prompt and service. enquired about a Gas Safety Certificate and this was completed quickly and efficiently."
Brenda Nelson
Verified Buyer
"Plumber arrived early. He was friendly and polite."
"Superb. Arrived same day, when they said they would. Great job. Very professional. Left everything clean and tidy. Thank you."
Rhiannon Dunn
Verified Buyer
"We have three young children and I have a lung condition so central heating is a priority for us as a family. Our old boiler broke on the coldest weekend in the UK for years with temperatures dropping to -3 degrees. I called James Foy for a quote and was given a reasonable price and they fitted the new boiler the next working day and in between kept me updated with emails and texts which was reassuring for us. The service from start to finish was excellent and have recommended them to family for future plumbing and heating work. Thank you from 5 of us!"
Ian Charlton
Verified Buyer
"I always use James Foy as they are always quick to respond and when they sort the problem it’s always done with the minimum amount of fuss, there’s never any sucking in through lips and shaking of head!!"
Vicky Delaney
Verified Buyer
"Quick, honest, reliable and straightforward service."
Fiona Walters
Verified Buyer
"Extremely helpful and friendly with a very fast and efficient response, thank you!"
"Just had my boiler moved to the loft by James Foy plumbing and a hub for the heating put in what can I say the peter 1 and peter 2 came to do the job and just got on with the job then when the hub got fitted I could not work it at first and peter 1 sat with me helped me never made me feel stupid by this time it was really late but he never rushed I was so grateful he took the time showing me how it worked . Thank you"
"Professional, fast, neat clean polite friendly and no leaking shower drip.So all good."
James Foy Plumbing is rated 4.92 based on 356 reviews