James Foy Plumbing Reviews

of reviewers recommend James Foy Plumbing
Read James Foy Plumbing Reviews

About James Foy Plumbing:

We provide certified, Gas Safe® (563549), professional Plumbing & Heating Services to all areas of Liverpool. Call us 24/7 if you have a Heating or Plumbing problem, domestic or commercial, and speak to a friendly member of staff! Contact us today on: 0151 438 2297 or contact us online.

james@jamesfoyplumbing.co.uk

14 Red Rum Close

Excellent service. Engineer Phil was very informative about the problem with my boiler and expertly completed the necessary repair.
I have used this company twice and have found them to give a good reliable service. I would use them again.
Despite 2 unforeseen problems James Foy plumbers installed my new toilet and cistern very efficiently and tidied up completely when they had finished.
We have used James Foy several times and they are always professional, reliable, clean and their communication is great. We would have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Great service
Second time I’ve used James Foy, first was for electrical work, second was for a gas service. Always been extremely happy to have the contractors in my home, they’re courteous, polite and respect my property. Arrive on time, clean and tidy when working and get the job done. Really happy, would recommend to family and friends (they were recommended to me last year and I’m so pleased) feel like these are tradesmen you can rely on... office staff really helpful too, thanks.
Always a pleasure to deal with Gemma in the call centre is always a delight and the work is always thorough and tidy
Contacted James Foy this morning after our Kitchen mixer Taps started leaking badly. They arranged a time this afternoon to repair the fault. The Plumber turned up right on time and carried out the repair. Will certainly use them again. For all our Plumbing and Central Heating servicing and repairs. A. G Earle
Friendly staff on phone. Prompt service and on time. Work completed efficiently. Transparent pricing at the start. Would recommend use of this service again.
I rang James Foy Plumbing on the Tuesday evening with a request to install an outside water tap ASAP. First thing this morning, on Wednesday and on time at 9am, an engineer came to my house. He was very friendly and got on with the job, explaining to me, in detail, how to turn the water tap on from inside my house and outside. I would highly recommend James Foy Plumbing - outstanding company - very reliable. Thank you for coming out to my house so quickly.
This was the first time that I have used James Foy plumbing, they arrived on time and completed the job in under one hour . This consisted of plumbing in a new electric shower. Also a very competitive price would certainly used them again . I am a landlord and it is hard finding good tradesmen who you can rely on .
We found James Foy Plumbing on the internet on Friday afternoon. They were prompt in coming around first thing the following week (it was not an emergency) and did a great job (replacing a leaking radiator) very efficiently and at a very reasonable price. We will definitely use them again.
Couldn't fault them in anyway. Very helpful, very efficient and friendly. Would recommend them to anyone and would use again.
I had trouble with the cistern. I called James Foy. The reception was polite and helpful. and the plumber was here the same day to efficiently do the necessary. Charges were reasonable .
As a landlord we need a quick professional company these guys are honest reliable and deliver
This is the second time I have used James Foy for a service on my boiler and would highly recommend them to anyone ! Great service, price and staff are really efficient and friendly ! 10 / 10 stars
I had a drippy kitchen tap and a button-flush toilet that stayed depressed causing the bowl to continually fill. What seemed like a straight forward job turned into a nightmare but the plumber was brilliant. Really good humoured even though he had to remove the toilet completely to replace the valve because it would make things easier for me in the long run to get it sorted out properly now. The two jobs were done really well, I felt completely confident in the advice I got regarding some other work I’m considering getting done and the bill was less than I expected. Will definitely use this company again and would recommend.
Terrific service. Good value for money. Would recommend and will use again!
Booked a boiler service and the price was quoted and time arranged at my convinece. engineer turned up as agreed and was very friendly and explained what would be done and did a good job. One of the best things with this company is the communications which are clear and timely.
Very good service on time totally trust worthy polite plumber have already recommended to family already able to sit in our living room without having to supplement with extra heating
James Foy Plumbing is rated 4.92 based on 410 reviews