James Foy Plumbing Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend James Foy Plumbing

About James Foy Plumbing: We provide certified, Gas Safe® (563549), professional Plumbing & Heating Services to all areas of Liverpool. Call us 24/7 if you have a Heating or Plumbing problem, domestic or commercial, and speak to a friendly member of staff! Contact us today on: 0151 438 2297 or contact us online.

james@jamesfoyplumbing.co.uk

14 Red Rum CloseLiverpoolMerseysideUnited Kingdom

Vicky Delaney
Verified Buyer
"Quick, honest, reliable and straightforward service."
Fiona Walters
Verified Buyer
"Extremely helpful and friendly with a very fast and efficient response, thank you!"
"Just had my boiler moved to the loft by James Foy plumbing and a hub for the heating put in what can I say the peter 1 and peter 2 came to do the job and just got on with the job then when the hub got fitted I could not work it at first and peter 1 sat with me helped me never made me feel stupid by this time it was really late but he never rushed I was so grateful he took the time showing me how it worked . Thank you"
"Professional, fast, neat clean polite friendly and no leaking shower drip.So all good."
"Great service as usual. Always take ownership of the job ensuring swift attention and efficient completion to my satisfaction. Many thanks."
Julie Clay
Verified Buyer
"From my initial query up until the boiler had been serviced, I was very impressed with the professional manner in which this company have operated. I would not hesitate to recommend James Foy Plumbing and will use their services again."
"Turned up on time, had to order part in and completed repairs within 24 hrs of first calling them. Impressed, would definitely use again."
"Rang in the morning to make an appointment for a boiler service and they had an engineer available for the same morning. The engineer was polite and efficient. Very happy with the service."
"Excellent engineers that come out and great customer service in every way.. I would not ring anyone else ! Thank you"
Derek Daly
Verified Buyer
"I can fully recomended James Foy I had a replacement combi boiler and power flush and chemical treatment to my radiators. They gave great advice and did a first class job always on time, they kept me informed on progress and were polite and left no mess."
Brian Bamber
Verified Buyer
"This last week we have had two amazing piumbers friendly,courteous, repecting our homeand leaving it clean and tidy Phil fitting a three way valve and pump to-day it was a power flush carried out by Andrew nothing was too much trouble the central heating was realy clogged up. The price was good and the service exceptional thank you"
"Quick and efficient service from making an appointment through to receiving confirmation of payment."
Alan Jenkins
Verified Buyer
"Great service from the initial phonecall to the completion of the work. The plumber was polite, friendly and explained everything in easy terms. Would certainly recommend your company to others."
Colin Simber
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service. More than expected. Couldn't finish job on day and came back to finish at a time that suited me. Left house clean. Replaced other items needed as job progressed and no extra charge. Flushed whole system and individual who radiators twice. Did this again after new radiator fitted on next day. Certainly recommend them to anyone."
"FAST, EFFICIENT SERVICE. POLITE AND HELPFUL WORKERS"
"Engineer Justin Very friendly professional and knowledgeable."
Anthony Sandle
Verified Buyer
"Excellent and honest advice. Fantastic workmanship and speedy service. 100% recommend this company to people in the future based upon my experience and that of those who recommended them to me in the first place, hence me using them."
Nicole Pearce
Verified Buyer
"The office staff are really helpful and professional and are a good first point of call for James Foy plumbing."
John Stanton
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous service , friendly and professional, would recommend ."
"Promp service and friendly engineer who solved the problem quickly"
James Foy Plumbing is rated 4.92 based on 340 reviews