James Foy Plumbing Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend James Foy Plumbing

About James Foy Plumbing: We provide certified, Gas Safe® (563549), professional Plumbing & Heating Services to all areas of Liverpool. Call us 24/7 if you have a Heating or Plumbing problem, domestic or commercial, and speak to a friendly member of staff! Contact us today on: 0151 438 2297 or contact us online.

james@jamesfoyplumbing.co.uk

14 Red Rum CloseLiverpoolMerseysideUnited Kingdom

"Efficient , punctual service , my problem with my waste disposal unit turned out to be very simple to fix , if I have any more plumbing jobs I will certainly call on you ."
"Always a pleasure to deal with. Friendly staff and the workmen who come out are always great. Would not hesitate to recommend or use again"
"Quick phone call and booked in for a service the following week (no issues raised when I needed to change the date). Engineer Justin was very efficient and did a great job with the boiler service, he even called to say he was en route which was great."
"Prompt, efficient, friendly service. Would recommend."
"Good service Quick Reliable Friendly"
"excellent service"
"Fantastic - very quick and professional from start to end. Will not hesitate to use again."
"Fast reliable and with excellent customer service. Jobs are done exceptionally well - highly recommended."
"They never let you down, they sort out problems without fuss. They don’t rip you off. Good customer service"
"Fabulous company who fitted a new boiler in our caravan in Wales. Jimmy liased with the site to be able gain access to the caravan to carry out the work, which meant I didn't have to drive down there myself, and carried out a brilliant job and we're really pleased with the new boiler. Excellent customer service and would highly recommend!"
"really friendly and efficient service from both the office staff and engineers. Less than two hour wait for call-out. Recommended"
"Very professional company. Very fast response to my email. My leak cured in an hour. Reasonable rates for a sound company. Would highly recommend."
"Quick appointment, came on time, done the job explained the repair,give a fair price agreed a price for my next service and certificate,so the job is there’s- all done and sorted great!! Brian = BFC"
"Excellent service from this firm. Completed in the fastest time possible. Reasonably priced too. Would definitely recommend them. The plumber that completed the work deserves high praise."
"Easy to contact; query efficiently dealt with; convenient appointment arranged; extremely competent engineer; boiler service carried out expertly and fully explained; altogether a very satisfactory job and James Foy Plumbing highly recommended."
"Part ordered over the weekend, great work done in less time than initially quoted."
"very efficient and friendly staff. Gas engineer arrived well on time and work carried out without fuss. The job was easy to book and payment of the account could not have been simpler. This was the second time I had used James Foy and I do not think I could get better service or value anywhere. I would recommend James Foy to anybody. Many thanks for the service given Linda Swift"
"Excellent service. Engineers very helpful and explained everyhing"
"James Foy Plumbing carried out a prompt and efficient service for us. I would have no problem recommending them. William McFarland"
"Everything was done promptly and efficientlyly"
James Foy Plumbing is rated 4.92 based on 384 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!