Jackson's Art Supplies Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Jackson's Art Supplies

How would you rate Jackson's Art Supplies?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Miss Carol Penny

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Jackson's Art Supplies in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Miss Carol Penny
"I would have selected 10 stars if possible! My absolute first for art materials. Ordered on Sunday evening - had my goods in my hands by Tuesday tea-time. Jacksons are consistently excellent. Customer services are next to none. I often query products and the response is always quick and informative - and very human! They make me feel like I matter. If only all UK businesses were the same. This is as close to 10 stars as I can manage: **********"
Peter Hale
"really super delivery"
Caroline Sitch
"They have a great selection of oil paints, super fast delivery and the best prices in town with free delivery - what more can I say!"
Jackson's Art Supplies is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews