Jackson's Art Supplies Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Jackson's Art Supplies
10PM
10PM

Tell us how Jackson's Art Supplies made you happy

"Great service, fantastic range and safe packaging."
Are you Jackson's Art Supplies? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"A wonderful supplier of high quality art supplies. Fast delivery and always well packed. Love Jacksons."
"Everything arrived very quickly and the materials are all of good quality :)"
"Good range of products and very helpful on the phone. Even have a loyalty scheme. Quick to post out."
"Amazing fast delivery."
"I would have selected 10 stars if possible! My absolute first for art materials. Ordered on Sunday evening - had my goods in my hands by Tuesday tea-time. Jacksons are consistently excellent. Customer services are next to none. I often query products and the response is always quick and informative - and very human! They make me feel like I matter. If only all UK businesses were the same. This is as close to 10 stars as I can manage: **********"
"really super delivery"
"They have a great selection of oil paints, super fast delivery and the best prices in town with free delivery - what more can I say!"
Jackson's Art Supplies is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews