Jackson's Art Supplies Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Jackson's Art Supplies

How would you rate Jackson's Art Supplies ?

"A wonderful supplier of high quality art supplies. Fast delivery and always well packed. Love Jacksons."
"Everything arrived very quickly and the materials are all of good quality :)"
"Good range of products and very helpful on the phone. Even have a loyalty scheme. Quick to post out."
"Amazing fast delivery."
"I would have selected 10 stars if possible! My absolute first for art materials. Ordered on Sunday evening - had my goods in my hands by Tuesday tea-time. Jacksons are consistently excellent. Customer services are next to none. I often query products and the response is always quick and informative - and very human! They make me feel like I matter. If only all UK businesses were the same. This is as close to 10 stars as I can manage: **********"
"really super delivery"
"They have a great selection of oil paints, super fast delivery and the best prices in town with free delivery - what more can I say!"
Jackson's Art Supplies is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews