Jackson Corporate Trophies Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jackson Corporate Trophies

sales@jacksoncorporatetrophies.co.uk

Tell us how Jackson Corporate Trophies made you happy

"Excellent trophies. Reasonable price. Super fast service and delivery."
"We having been dealing with Jackson Corporate Trophies for years. We found Amanda and the staff are very reliable, sincere, helpful and trustworthy. We never disappoint us in any order we made so far. Best wishes to JCT."
"As customer services goes, this is the best!!! I ordered the clear glass ice peak trophies for long service awards for the staff. I was concerned that I had left it to the last minute. I need not have worried, from initial order to the proof being returned to the items being delivered within the space of one week. The product quality and engraving are fantastic and very good value for money."
"Excellent service. Amanda and her team are extremely helpful. The turnaround is amazing and they all arrived looking perfect."
"Returned after 12 months for our 2nd order due to the simple process last time. Very professional company and we will return again next year. Thanks again Amanda. Wayne Bagnall - SCHMOLZ + BICKENBACH UK Ltd"
"Came on time and looking great. Great customer service too."
"Excellent customer service. Prompt and kept informed on progress. Ordered with only 3 days to the event - delivered on time. I would highly recommend"
"Excellent and consistent service from Jackson Corporate Trophies! Very happy customer."
"Very friendly and easy to deal with. Good turn round, fast delivery. Second time we are using Jackson Corporate Trophies and will use again"
"Excellent service as always"
"My 5th time using Jackson Trophies for our Awards Night and wouldn't hesitate in recommending them. I have just taken delivery of the trophies for this years event and they look fantastic, as always. The service received was first class with excellent communication throughout. Even a last minute error on our part wasn't too much trouble for them to sort out and were still able to deliver in time. Thank You !!"
"Staff were very helpful and each step of the ordering process has been efficient and easy."
"We received excellent customer service and advice from initial enquiry and exploring the product to meet our needs, through to the receipt of the finished product in line with our required timescales. The product itself was beautifully finished and exceeded our expectations."
"Excellent customer service. Prompt response to order, very quick dispatch and delivery."
"Good communication, friendly ,quick respond . Order arrived in time, quite pleased. Would recommend to my mates.Good job !"
"Very quick turnaround. Good quality trophies. 4th or 5th time we have used them and always a pleasure to do business with them."
"I ordered a nickel golf trophy, service was prompt, quality and engraving was first class. great service. cheers Michael Bell"
"Excellent product and upgraded due to the product I wanted not being in stock. Was delivered promptly and packaged well to prevent damage 10 out of 10 guys thanks"
"Process from start to the finishd product , beautiful"
"All the staff I dealt with were amazing. Amanda could not have been more helpful."
Jackson Corporate Trophies is rated 4.91 based on 104 reviews