Jackson Corporate Trophies Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jackson Corporate Trophies

sales@jacksoncorporatetrophies.co.uk

How would you rate Jackson Corporate Trophies?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Excellent service all round from first enquiry to end result."
"Jackson Corporate Trophies are an outstanding company. In particular, the quick response times to my emails and also the speed with which my orders are turned round is brilliant. We often received award winner names at the last minute and Jackson Trophies are great at getting the trophies to us in time. Amanda is an absolute credit to your company, always very quick to respond to my emails and very helpful. Thank you!"
"Jackson Corporate Trophies supplied excellent standard Trophies within a tight deadline. Excellent products and service"
"Excellent product, speedy service, good communication."
"I ordered 5 long service awards for a presentation on Thursday 21st December. Even though I left it late and was worried I would not get these "engraved" items in the timescale, the items actually arrived the day after I ordered them (in plenty of time on the Tuesday). A great product at competitive prices, but more importantly a service level throughout that was second to none. Thanks to all the team that helped, I'll be back to you whenever I require similar products. Regards, Wayne Bagnall CEO Schmolz + Bickenbach (UK) Ltd"
"WE GAVE THEM A VERY SHORT WINDOW TOWORK WITH, BUT THEY DELIVERED WELL IN TIME. RESPONDED QUICKLY TO ALL OUR QUERIES. CAN NOT FAULT THEM."
"Excellent Communication throughout, Trophies always arrive on time and look fabulous."
"The Trophy choice was huge, and the quality of the finished product was excellent, we wanted a special trophy for an exceptional award, and this fitted the bill. Delivery time was also good and swift."
"Lovely huge thanks you"
"Excellent customer service, able to deliver in super quick time"
"I found the product to be of good quality and the engraving beautifully executed making it an elegant presentation."
"Wow, ordered Monday delivered Thursday. Perfect. Thank you"
"How did Jackson Corporate Trophies make me happy.... by providing an excellent service!"
"Excellent communication and support all the way through from beginning to end. When the awards were received they were even better than expected and will definitely being using Jackson for our all future award and trophy requirements. Definitely recommend."
"The proofs were prepared and amended very promptly, and once I was satisfied everything was just as I wanted, the trophies themselves were delivered extremely quickly. The trophies were also extremely impressive for the price."
"I recently purchased a corporate trophy, and I was absolutely delighted with the service I received, the trophy is amazing really, really pleased. Thank you."
"Fantastic service we were helped through the entire process and finished off with the perfect presentation gift. Big thank you from us all at I P SITE SOLUTIONS."
"Great company to work with - efficient communication and great quality products delivered at speed."
"We have used Jacksons Corporate Trophies several times for our Quarterly awards.... Once a year we hold our Annual awards which is a fairly big event and usually a last minute order by the time all nominees have been confirmed. The team are always on hand to get the order and engraving done to meet our tight schedule! Never been disappointed and would highly recommend. Fantastic Team & great products. Thank you from all the team at Jet Set Speaker Ltd"
"I have nothing but praise for this company. Amanda and Johnny were brilliant in helping me finalise my order. They redrew a logo for me - at reasonable cost - and processed my eventual order with great efficiency and speed. The quality of the products I received was superb. I shall definitely be placing further orders with this company."
Jackson Corporate Trophies is rated 4.91 based on 75 reviews