Jackson Corporate Trophies Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jackson Corporate Trophies

sales@jacksoncorporatetrophies.co.uk

How would you rate Jackson Corporate Trophies?

"Efficient, helpful and speedy delivery, thank you"
"Great customer service from Maisie. The plaque arrived on time and looked great"
"Excellent service as always"
"Great range, easy ordering, good communication and prompt delivery"
"I have used Jackson Corporate Trophies several times and on each occasion I find the service to be excellent. Great communication, great product, good value for money and a fast turn around time. I would highly recommend."
"Great service and competitive prices"
"Excellent service all round from first enquiry to end result."
"Jackson Corporate Trophies are an outstanding company. In particular, the quick response times to my emails and also the speed with which my orders are turned round is brilliant. We often received award winner names at the last minute and Jackson Trophies are great at getting the trophies to us in time. Amanda is an absolute credit to your company, always very quick to respond to my emails and very helpful. Thank you!"
"Jackson Corporate Trophies supplied excellent standard Trophies within a tight deadline. Excellent products and service"
"Excellent product, speedy service, good communication."
"I ordered 5 long service awards for a presentation on Thursday 21st December. Even though I left it late and was worried I would not get these "engraved" items in the timescale, the items actually arrived the day after I ordered them (in plenty of time on the Tuesday). A great product at competitive prices, but more importantly a service level throughout that was second to none. Thanks to all the team that helped, I'll be back to you whenever I require similar products. Regards, Wayne Bagnall CEO Schmolz + Bickenbach (UK) Ltd"
"WE GAVE THEM A VERY SHORT WINDOW TOWORK WITH, BUT THEY DELIVERED WELL IN TIME. RESPONDED QUICKLY TO ALL OUR QUERIES. CAN NOT FAULT THEM."
"Excellent Communication throughout, Trophies always arrive on time and look fabulous."
"The Trophy choice was huge, and the quality of the finished product was excellent, we wanted a special trophy for an exceptional award, and this fitted the bill. Delivery time was also good and swift."
"Lovely huge thanks you"
"Excellent customer service, able to deliver in super quick time"
"I found the product to be of good quality and the engraving beautifully executed making it an elegant presentation."
"Wow, ordered Monday delivered Thursday. Perfect. Thank you"
"How did Jackson Corporate Trophies make me happy.... by providing an excellent service!"
"Excellent communication and support all the way through from beginning to end. When the awards were received they were even better than expected and will definitely being using Jackson for our all future award and trophy requirements. Definitely recommend."
Jackson Corporate Trophies is rated 4.91 based on 81 reviews