Jackson Corporate Trophies Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Jackson Corporate Trophies

sales@jacksoncorporatetrophies.co.uk

How would you rate Jackson Corporate Trophies ?

"We received excellent customer service and advice from initial enquiry and exploring the product to meet our needs, through to the receipt of the finished product in line with our required timescales. The product itself was beautifully finished and exceeded our expectations."
"Excellent customer service. Prompt response to order, very quick dispatch and delivery."
"Good communication, friendly ,quick respond . Order arrived in time, quite pleased. Would recommend to my mates.Good job !"
"Very quick turnaround. Good quality trophies. 4th or 5th time we have used them and always a pleasure to do business with them."
"I ordered a nickel golf trophy, service was prompt, quality and engraving was first class. great service. cheers Michael Bell"
"Excellent product and upgraded due to the product I wanted not being in stock. Was delivered promptly and packaged well to prevent damage 10 out of 10 guys thanks"
"Process from start to the finishd product , beautiful"
"All the staff I dealt with were amazing. Amanda could not have been more helpful."
"We've used Jackson CT several times and never had any problems. Everything comes on time and is well packaged."
"Their website is very easy to use and their costumer support is quick and efficient. I ordered a corporate trophy which i needed fairly quickly, so they ensured that the item arrived to me safely ad in a timely manner. I always use Jackson Trophies for trophies of all kinds."
"We had ordered the trophies at the last minuet and the team were able to help with getting them to us in under 2 days from when the request was put it. This is so helpful as it resulted in us not having to push back our awards for a month. We are very grateful for the turnaround on this."
"Efficient, helpful and speedy delivery, thank you"
"Great customer service from Maisie. The plaque arrived on time and looked great"
"Excellent service as always"
"Great range, easy ordering, good communication and prompt delivery"
"I have used Jackson Corporate Trophies several times and on each occasion I find the service to be excellent. Great communication, great product, good value for money and a fast turn around time. I would highly recommend."
"Great service and competitive prices"
"Excellent service all round from first enquiry to end result."
"Jackson Corporate Trophies are an outstanding company. In particular, the quick response times to my emails and also the speed with which my orders are turned round is brilliant. We often received award winner names at the last minute and Jackson Trophies are great at getting the trophies to us in time. Amanda is an absolute credit to your company, always very quick to respond to my emails and very helpful. Thank you!"
"Jackson Corporate Trophies supplied excellent standard Trophies within a tight deadline. Excellent products and service"
Jackson Corporate Trophies is rated 4.91 based on 92 reviews