Jacks Garden Store Reviews

Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 24th August 2021
Jeniffer
Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 16th June 2021
Lisa
All was okay, sales, delivery and assembly, should have checked when they finished but doors don’t line up and when you close them the automatically rest with a 12mm gap but there again it was cheap and you get what you pay for
Jo is a credit to Jacks Garden Store, for going above and beyond to get the manufacturer to speed up production and bring the delivery date forward. I cannot thank her enough, as no other supplier I enquired with, was prepared to chase their supplier to get a better lead time. Thank you again, and I will always shop with you guys, where possible.
Absolutely excellent customer service! I bought a playhouse and while the manufacturer was just making things very complicated, Jo from Jacks Garden Store was more than helpful. She found a solution to every problem. I highly recommend them and I will definitely be a recurrent customer.
Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 25th May 2021
I oedered a bench from Jacks Garden Store, unfortunately they didnt have in stock and obviously during the pandemic it took longer than we would have liked, but the service and information from Jo that we received was first class. We now have the bench and are absolutely delighted. Would definitely recommend this company and will use them again for sure.
I found Jacks by accident when on the Internet. I needed to talk to customer services who were quick to respond, friendly and helpful. What I really like is the personal touch. Jo made me feel as if I was her only customer that day. I will always look at Jacks first now for all things garden Thank you Jacks Great service Lynne
Fantastic service from ordering on their website, through to delivery comms throughout the process, to after sales once the item had been delivered. Will definitely order again!
Many thanks to Jo for the excellent customer service we received following purchase of a garden table which unfortunately sustained damage during transit. Jo quickly arranged for replacement parts to be dispatched by the supplier and kept us fully informed throughout the process. We are absolutely delighted with our new Teramo table and would have no hesitation in recommending Jacks Garden Store.
A lovely company to deal with who answered all our questions and kept us well informed about delivery etc.
The customer service from Jack's Garden Store is exemplary and nothing is too much trouble for Jo. I will be using them again.
What amazing service with the human touch! I ordered an arbour swing for my mums birthday. Jo was amazing and kept me up to date on the delivery. I felt like a valued customer and will certainly recommend the business. Thank you Jo!
Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 11th April 2021
To all at Jack's garden store, thank you so much for the fantastic service & the customer care. I purchased a tree planter seat to place around my Olive tree, delivery within 3 working days. A quality product at a great price.
Excellent customer service couldn’t do any more to be helpful, extremely pleased with our arch tunnel
Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 30th March 2021 Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 30th March 2021
Jo was extremely helpful when the manufacturer had missed out some fixings from our log cabin. She responded to all emails very quickly and managed to get them shipped from the manufacturer within a few days.
I am incredibly happy with my purchase - initially, the price was the best I had seen and the reviews I saw were brilliant. Once I made my purchase, Jo was absolutely amazing, customer service is at the front of every interaction, ensuring I was satisfied and fully informed about delivery etc. Delivery was prompt, easy and the delivery driver was excellent too. Can't wait to think of something else I need for the garden and order again!
Jacks Garden Store 5 star review on 15th March 2021
I am very happy with my Arbour. The delivery was quick and the customer service was second to none.
A really easy process even in these unusual times. Good product at a good price, Jo was excellent with answering all my questions and it arrived a few weeks earlier than initially advised so that was great as well. Highly recommended.
Good old fashioned customer service! Thanks for sending missing screws straightway and following up.
A fantastic company, with numerous high-quality and affordable items. A special mention of thanks to Jo for her outstanding customer service and for helping me to select a perfect Garden table. Highly recommended.
Very good prices, quick delivery despite the current climate and fantastic support/after sales too. Brilliant company would recommend them.
5 star service,and great help from Jo in ordering garden bench.Really great product and very quick delivery,brilliant service.
Jacks Garden Store is rated 4.86 based on 592 reviews