Jack Lilley Romford Reviews

6PM
6PM

Tell us how Jack Lilley Romford made you happy

Telephone
"I suspect that the sales department get plenty of good reviews but I would not recommend their service department, I have used them twice now and would never go back due to their poor service. They had my bike for 5 weeks and still did not fix the issue, tbh that was not really the problem as I can understand how tricky it is to diagnose issues although you would expect a main dealer to know their product! the biggest issue I had was the lack of info, contradicting information I received about the bike and that it was worked on for 3 hours during the 5 weeks it was there, I was also never called back when leaving messages with colleagues for a call back, when the phone was not answered the voicemail was full, the website contact form was never responded too and lastly I had to pay £250 for the bike to come back with the issue (non starting) still there as the "next step" was to pay £1000 for a major service that still "may not fix the problem". Would you pay £1000 on top of the £250 already paid with no guarantee the issue would be fixed?????? Never going back and will probably not buy a triumph again as I have no confidence they will be able to look after it in the future!"
Are you Jack Lilley Romford? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Hi, I have just brought a SPEEDMASTER from jack Lilly Romford only one issue that was from Hinckley The depot my bike was about 5 weeks late.But they did put things right for me thank you for that . But the staff at Romford were great and allways helpful and keeped me up to date with the delay on the bike and when I went to the showroom I was always made welcome with a cuppa of something. But the man with the plan was Steve he was helpful and was professional even when I was giving him a hard time. So big pat on the back for him for him. I will always deal with steve he gets the job done and a thank you to all the staff at the show room."
"I was looking for a set of radiator cowls to match the colour of a blue street triple. Unfortunately this is the only colour NOT supplied by Triumph. So i made a call to Jack Lilley Romford,. After explaining my request to Mitch, i was met with a resolute "YES we can do this for you, no problem" The service was knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. I would Definitely deal with them again."
"Excellent service"
Jack Lilley Romford is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access