Jacamo Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Jacamo
06AM
6AM

Tell us how Jacamo made you happy

Telephone
"Very bad at rectifying their own mistake. You need to think if you want to spend hours of your time dealing with an inept customer services department before buying from them."
Are you Jacamo? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Jacamo receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Waiting 5 days for receiving email that my order was cancelled because shoes are not in stock plus 4 days waiting to get my money back Extremely poor customer service Disappointed"
"Just bought a white shirt because I needed next day delivery. It came the next day but a few black marks on it and the material is very very thin. I have not returned it as I needed it for the next day but I will not be ordering another one."
"The most disgraceful customer service on the planet. Treated me like a piece of dirt. Someone needs to take this business to task. Stained my credit rating for a pathetic few pounds without any checking despite the money being paid. Couldn't care less about their me. Utter rubbish, The complaints team are like robots, sounds dreary as hell, and have absolutely no skills in dealing with customers that are upset. RUBBISH I wish I NEVER got involved with this business."
"Ordered a blazer last weekend, on the website it said 'in stock" and at checkout it said it will be delivered within 5 working days. This was perfect for me, because I need to wear it tomorrow i.e. Saturday. On Tuesday, I received the pin code I will need while collecting the parcel from the nearby collection point. Worried that email asked me not to go to pick until we have sent another email to do so. I called the customer centre and lady told me I shall receive it within 2 days. On thursday, I received another email order has been dispatched and I shall receive it in 5 days. So I wont be able to wear it on Saturday for the occasion I bought it. I have not even received the order, I do not know whether it will fit or about the quality and I am already disappointed and gutted. This company keeps you in dark, does not give you an exact idea of when to expect the item but is ready to sell the stock it has of its own or third parties. Just avoid it. They will let you down in one way or other."
"Return an item because it did not fit and somehow they have decided it has been worn when it had only been tried on. They returned it back to me and put the word 'sharkey' between my.first and last name. Total joke and have lost me and my family as customers."
"Excellent service great prices and quick delivery."
"Supplying clothes that fit and with a very fast delivery time"
"Absolutely brilliant they helped me out all the time I was there"
"Great selection of clothes but also have other useful websites to use on the same account"
"Absolutely terrible customer service, 15 minutes live chat and hardly a basic grasp of English language. Cant sign in even with account no, but saved me the bother now because after years of being a customer will now be closing my account. I will not have to be spoken down to by these incompetent lazy unhelpful individuals any more. Good luck Jacamo you are heading for a big fall if you carry on treating customers in this way. No customers = no customer services=no jobs for these morons"
"I would give no stars if i could! Poor customer service! That's when you actually get hold of someone, very rude and they talk down to you! The quality of the clothes are poor and i have received damaged items numerous times, i think this is shocking. The charges they add for sending you a letter is extortionate, BEWARE! I wouldn't waste my money if they were the only male clothes store in England!"
"I made an order from Jacko. My husband is fairly large and struggles to buy tops which cover his belly!! All designer's have no idea how to make clothes for the larger man. They think by making them the width of a tent it will fit. What they fail to realise is they need extra material in the length to go over the large stomach. Anyway we ordered some t-shirts in a 3xl but for the taller man, hoping this would give him the extra inch he always needs. Low and behold they fit perfectly. Not draping like a tent and the length was great.( He is 6ft and has a 54inch chest). If this helps anyone. We ordered Sunday lunch time and it was here mid morning on Monday."
"Jacamo advertise clothes for larger people but when you order anything online they never have the anything larger than 1XL . I have now given up with Jacamo its a waste of my time. They say they have new lines in, but when you go online they only have small , medium or large none of the bigger clothes and this is what they are supposed to be selling larger clothes. its a joke, i have complained to Jacamo but they don't listen, don't care and they charge too much intrest . the online automated system is impossible to use, it doesnt understand what your saying then puts you through to a person . a very very poor comapany to deal with"
"Jacamo always deliver quickly and returns are very easy if necessary. They offer a good range of products at very reasonable prices, especially if you can get them in the sale. All in all a very positive experience shopping with Jacamo so far."
"Good value. Good choice of clothes for large men. Always buy the polo shirts and hoodies from here for work."
"Went to meadowhall everything changed, looks like a charity shop, bad enough having to go to a shop for larger sizes then to be served by young girls from the shared simply be side no males. The place is so tiny the stock is none existant . Not everyone shops on line or wants to pick sometning up there and then. So, so, so much of a diasapointment these comments were made to the staff presentwho claimed they had many such comments from pastcustomers who simillarly won't come back"
"This is a HORRIBLE company. Their customer service agents are as intelligent as a broom and their prices are just outrageous! Most of the time it's at least x2 the price of other retailers. They just prey on people who can't pay up front with their "account" with an APR of 49%! Just horrible."
"Delivery was useless and am still waiting for items purchased two weeks ago! Have tried to cancel and they won't because the items are out for delivery. Tracking shows they are still with the delivery company who've done nothing with them for the last 4 days. Customer services keep repeating their hands are tied until the delivery firm either confirms they're lost. What total rubbish!"
"Excellent place to shop for quality clothing for the larger person. Reasonable prices and value for money."
Jacamo is rated 3.63 based on 64 reviews