Jacamo Reviews

5PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Jacamo deliver?

How can I contact Jacamo?

About Jacamo: Jacamo is not ordinary menswear collection. Its a Big size menswear, from big brands like Ben Sherman, Lonsdale and Caterpillar, with sizes up to 5XL.

Categories:
B2C
Business & Office
E-commerce

Tell us how Jacamo made you happy

Telephone
"Great company so will use them again."
Are you Jacamo? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Good quality clothes at realistic prices and with accurate size measurements."
"Ordered xmas presents from yourself for my partner but because you use Hermes to deliver items which as said delivered but still haven’t received x3 items!! I won’t be ordering again as items have been stolen and I am now out of pocket!!"
"Next day delivery, easy to pay and no nees to set up an online account. Good delivery packaging"
"Brilliant priced Dr Marten Boots (originals 1460 8 hole in Cherry Red size 11) which arrived within 5 days for only £52.00!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Easy to use website with plenty of choice and helpful customer reviews on many products."
"What disappointing trousers."
"Very bad at rectifying their own mistake. You need to think if you want to spend hours of your time dealing with an inept customer services department before buying from them."
"Waiting 5 days for receiving email that my order was cancelled because shoes are not in stock plus 4 days waiting to get my money back Extremely poor customer service Disappointed"
"Just bought a white shirt because I needed next day delivery. It came the next day but a few black marks on it and the material is very very thin. I have not returned it as I needed it for the next day but I will not be ordering another one."
"The most disgraceful customer service on the planet. Treated me like a piece of dirt. Someone needs to take this business to task. Stained my credit rating for a pathetic few pounds without any checking despite the money being paid. Couldn't care less about their me. Utter rubbish, The complaints team are like robots, sounds dreary as hell, and have absolutely no skills in dealing with customers that are upset. RUBBISH I wish I NEVER got involved with this business."
"Ordered a blazer last weekend, on the website it said 'in stock" and at checkout it said it will be delivered within 5 working days. This was perfect for me, because I need to wear it tomorrow i.e. Saturday. On Tuesday, I received the pin code I will need while collecting the parcel from the nearby collection point. Worried that email asked me not to go to pick until we have sent another email to do so. I called the customer centre and lady told me I shall receive it within 2 days. On thursday, I received another email order has been dispatched and I shall receive it in 5 days. So I wont be able to wear it on Saturday for the occasion I bought it. I have not even received the order, I do not know whether it will fit or about the quality and I am already disappointed and gutted. This company keeps you in dark, does not give you an exact idea of when to expect the item but is ready to sell the stock it has of its own or third parties. Just avoid it. They will let you down in one way or other."
"Received item which was to big, customer service were great full refund in days,"
"Great company pay for the years delivery up front bargain if some thing doesn't fit its collected from your door no hassle"
"Return an item because it did not fit and somehow they have decided it has been worn when it had only been tried on. They returned it back to me and put the word 'sharkey' between my.first and last name. Total joke and have lost me and my family as customers."
"Very friendly staff and fast shipping"
"Fast free delivery, would use again as this was a top service with a good price for my product I purchased, keep up the good work"
"Easy to find what i wanted...delivery was quick and efficient...kept me informed about my parcel,have no hesitation in using on a regular basis in the future!!!"
"Excellent service great prices and quick delivery."
"Supplying clothes that fit and with a very fast delivery time"
Jacamo is rated 3.74 based on 76 reviews