J Herron & Son Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend J Herron & Son Limited

66 Regent Street, Blyth, United Kingdom

How would you rate J Herron & Son Limited ?

"I bought a Hugo boss watch on a Friday afternoon and received it before 1pm the next day. The service is great (spoke to a lady on the phone) and the product and price were awesome. I would highly recommend."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Great communication and customer service. Next day delivery as promised and great quality and price. Will definitely buy from J Herron & Son Limited again. Thank You"
"Ordering was easy, price was very competitive and I love my watch. Thank you."
"Quick delivery, item well packed and arrived safely"
"Excellent customer service, easy internet purchase with prompt delivery. Will use again, highly recommended."
"Brilliant service and fast delivery."
"Shopped around and better than Amazon."
"Quick delivery. Arrived set to the right time with batteries which was a nice touch!"
"Good quality & good service, would use them again"
"Excellent product and service Quick delivery A++"
"Easy website , great updates on progress of order , arrived well packaged and on time ! Would use again LP"
"I bought a Troll bead bracelet that was competetivley priced compared to other sellers. I ordered the item online and it was despatched and delivered promptly without any issues."
"Very nice watch. Really good price Fantastic looking I love it Thankyou"
"Great prompt service and product just what I wanted"
"Very good service."
"Quick service"
"I bought this ring for a gift and was happy to see the quality of it when it arrived within timescale given. Excellent service and quality"
"I internet searched the item I was looking for (a specific Clogau necklace), which lead me to J Herron & Son Ltd., where I was able to buy it at a very reasonable price, the prompt delivery made it an effortless purchase. I will look to J Herron & Son Limited first in the future."
"I ordered a new watch as mime had broken. It was delivered quickly and arrived in good condition. J Herron are authorised sellers of Citizen watches and had filled in/stamped the guarantee form (which not all imternet sellers do)."
"Terrific company to deal with. Great quality necklace, beautifully packaged and very fast next day delivery. Very helpful and great comms, thank you and highly recommended A+++++"
J Herron & Son Limited is rated 4.85 based on 460 reviews