J Herron & Son Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend J Herron & Son Limited

66 Regent Street, Blyth, United Kingdom

How would you rate J Herron & Son Limited ?

"Very fast efficient service would definitely order again"
"Amazing service- ordered a watch on Sunday evening and had it delivered Tuesday. Watch looks great and was cheaper than all other sites. Couldn’t ask for more."
"I received the watch but am a bit disappointed. Your website said it was water resistant to 100m but I since found out it is only splash resistant. Otherwise, I love the watch but unfortunately can't use it while swimming."
"High quality product at a good price delivered very quickly"
"Item arrived the day after ordering and was well wrapped to protect it through the postal system. The watch itself was fantastic and was a very competitive price. I would certainly buy from J Herron & Son again and would recommend them to family and friends for a reliable, no fuss service. Plus it’s good to support businesses other than Amazon once in a while...."
"The Hugo boss watch I bought arrived within 2days as promised. The packaging was really good and the watch was in excellent condition. Will use this company again - highly recommended."
"Excellent, next day service, and well packed. Good quality watch at a very good price, much lower than competitors. Well pleased."
"Placed order in afternoon and it was here the next day. Found item to be very well priced. Unbelievably good service. Would not hesitate to buy again"
"Fantastic service, very quick delivery. Superb watch, would recommend and i will definitely use again."
"I was so pleased with my purchase and the speedy delivery.I would recommend this company to every one."
"This is my first order from j Herron & Son very happy with my purchase. The packaging is excellent . Good customer service . Will use this company again . Sandra"
"First dealings with the company. Had no problems at all. Placed order. Order arrived, no problems. Haven't had to contact the company since."
"Received my watch the day after ordering...excellent service!"
"Fantastic price, super quick delivery and lovely product. Very pleased"
"Great value and prompt delivery- would definitely recommend"
"Fast service and excellent products , watch I received was well presented comes with original box couldn’t be any happier Thank you !"
"Really easy to use site. My watch came faster than I expected which was lovely. My only gripe is that the date on the watch wasn’t correct so I had to adjust it and I have fingers like sausages lol."
"I bought a Hugo boss watch on a Friday afternoon and received it before 1pm the next day. The service is great (spoke to a lady on the phone) and the product and price were awesome. I would highly recommend."
"Great communication and customer service. Next day delivery as promised and great quality and price. Will definitely buy from J Herron & Son Limited again. Thank You"
"Ordering was easy, price was very competitive and I love my watch. Thank you."
J Herron & Son Limited is rated 4.86 based on 477 reviews