J Herron & Son Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend J Herron & Son Limited

66 Regent Street, Blyth, United Kingdom

How would you rate J Herron & Son Limited ?

"New clock arrived as described in good time. Works perfectly."
"Hassle free transaction, great price & fast delivery. Would happily deal with again. Thanks!!"
"Good price, good service"
Sharon Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Outstanding Service from Start to Finish.. Very Quick Delivery and Beautiful Items.. Would Highly Recommend Thank you!"
"A good price and a fast service"
Rebecca Briant
Verified Buyer
"Love the watch, it’s amazing quality and a great saving, super quick shipping - all round brilliant"
Carol Comer
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery of item"
Sara Ramage
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order. Very quick delivery. Fantastic"
"The photograph on the website of the watch I wished to purchase did not appear to be the same as the watch I was seeking to replace.I telephoned and obtained reassurance and as soon as I had placed the order I received confirmation by email. The watch arrived within 2 days of my order being processed. Brilliant service. Thank you."
"Absolutely outstanding service. I called up and spoke to such a helpful man. Watch arrived excellently packaged the next day. Perfect service. Thank you - I love the watch."
"Website Easy to Use Price was very reasonable Delivery was prompt and goods arrived safely All you want from an online experience!"
John Allen
Verified Buyer
"Wanted Seiko Black Edition. Best price, next day delivery. Pleased with purchase (Seiko)."
"First class service with fast delivery and an immediate reply to a minor query that I raised."
"Very happy with purchase, would use again"
"Nice clean, easy-to-use website. Good price on the watch I bought. Information was clear and I was able to have my watch delivered to me at work. The parcel arrived on time. All in all my purchase was simple and trouble-free."
Paul Allen
Verified Buyer
"I can't complain about the efficiency because the order was turned around very quickly from the point of ordering, however unfortunately I have just had to box my item up ready for sending back tomorrow due to the item being far too small, this is nobody's fault except the manufacturer who should state the bracelet length and then customers would know beforehand if the size was right or not, It is with regret that I have to return it because it is a beautiful bracelet but if it doesn't fit there is nothing you can do"
Margaret Smith
Verified Buyer
"Very good. Easy to find the item I was after. Prompt delivery service."
James Aston
Verified Buyer
"My dad was thrilled with the watch we got for his 70th from J Herron & Son and the service I recieved was excellent and delivery was very quick."
Gavin Hawkes
Verified Buyer
"Bought over the internet as was the cheapest, fast service and all as it should be. Thanks"
Svetoslav Lyudmilov