J Herron & Son Limited Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend J Herron & Son Limited

66 Regent Street, Blyth, United Kingdom

Tell us how J Herron & Son Limited made you happy

"I purchased a watch strap. It arrived super fast and as described. Recommended."
"Very professional service and goods received absolutely beautiful. One very happy customer. Thank you."
"Great range, price and service. Recommended."
"Great product, speedy delivery, highly recommended."
"Excellent service. Delighted with product."
"Was very impressed with the service I received. My order was with me within 12 hrs of ordering with a free delivery service. My husband was very pleased with his Christmas present. Top quality items at very reasonable prices. Would definatley order again."
"Ordered a watch from J Herron and Son and am over the moon with it, the service and delivery were excellent and the watch was well packaged, my son was thrilled with it thank you."
"This was a last minute Christmas present,very impressed with service provided the item was delivered within 24 hours will consider buying from you again."
"Excellent service, excellent product, excellent value! 5* Highly recommend"
"Excellent. Quality good Easy to order on line. Very good delivery"
"Watch arrived very quickly and at a busy period.. excellent service. Thank you"
"Service and speed of delivery was excellent"
"Really happy with my purchase of the new Black Citizen Promaster Tough. Not only is that my favourite version of this watch, but this model is still quite hard to find in the UK. So a big 'Thank you and Well Done!' to whoever at J Herron sources the wristwatch stock!"
"I have ordered a Seiko watch that could not find on another website that looked trustworthy. I am very happy I bought it from Herron &Son. It is just as if I bought it from the shop. I am very satisfied with the whole process. I will buy again. Many thanks and Happy Christmas!"
"Quick delivery lovely product great price"
"Turned up the next day and over £32.00 cheaper than John Lewis, daughter very happy with it"
"Great service, quick delivery and a brilliant price. Genuine company and local to me so even better 😊"
"excellent service, ordered my new watch 3pm thursday, got great discount, watch turned up the following lunchtime......cant fault that..."
"Great Service."
"Great price. I bought a watch for more than 100£ less compared to other shops. Watch arrived after 24h and it was perfect- the only thing there was not bag. So it’s a bit weird to give such an expensive present without the carry bag but definitely I will buy again from them, hope they will send a bag according to the brand name of the watch as other shops do."
J Herron & Son Limited is rated 4.86 based on 526 reviews