JD King Elvis Impersonator Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend JD King Elvis Impersonator

About JD King Elvis Impersonator: If you’re looking for the best Elvis impersonator working today, contact J.D. King (Jim Devereaux).

He is one of many UK Elvis impersonators and Elvis tribute artists, but you will find he is in a class of his own…

arline@ahartistes.co.uk

Live Chat
"Would like to say a massive thankyou to jd elvis from start to finish he was amazing and had the guests up on the dancefloor from the minute he started.his moves and his voice were sublime and it was like having the real thing at my wedding. He also got the guests joining in and after show was more than willing to walk round and talk with guests and have his pictures taken If anyone thinking of having an elvis at your wedding this is the man to hire he wont dissapoint. 10/10 THANKYOU AGAING FOR MAKING MY WEDDING SPECIAL"
"What a showman and great entertainer, JD King definitely made the night!"
"JD's singing was exceptional. He was a part of a larger show, which may have been a bit strange for him, but he dealt with it very well and remained cool and professional throughout. His appearance was a complete surprise for the audience - and they loved it!"
"J D King performed for us at The Beggar's Theatre in Millom, Cumbria. What a fantastic act! He looks like Elvis, sounds like Elvis and boy can he sing! The audience were on their feet! Absolutely brilliant! First Class."
"A brilliant finale performance on our 70`s Cruise to Norway that had the audience in a standing ovation. JD King`s performance and off stage personability makes him idea for any situation and I look forward to booking him again soon."
"Brought Elvis to life in our theatre - a really enjoyable night"
"Absolutely amazing! Worth every penny. Would book again"
"JD performed at our staff Christmas Party, unbeknown to any of the employees. It was a fantastic evening enjoyed by everyone that attended. JD's impersonation of Elvis was faultless, he soon had the whole restaurant rocking! After finishing his set JD took the time to speak to the audience and make himself available for "selfies". If anyone is thinking of employing a tribute artist or band, then they should seriously consider JD."
"J.D. King turned a great night into an absolutely amazing night!! I lost count of how many people kept coming up to me asking, “where did you find him?”. Everyone was commenting how true to Elvis he was, one person could hear him from the next room and even said they would have sworn we were playing an Elvis track! He is fantastic, truly made the night and can definitely recommend him as the best Elvis tribute I have seen."
"J.D was amazing! Brilliant impersonator and a really, really nice guy. J.D performed at a charity event we had organised and had the crowd on their feet from the moment he made his entrance."
"We recently held a large Charity Ball event themed "A Night in Vegas" featuring Jim Devereaux (JD) as Elvis which was a complete hit with everyone who attended - everyone loved him and his performance. JD is a great impersonator having the voice and actions of the real Elvis winning over the ladies with his moves and youthful good looks. We have received many comments from those that attended who have expressed their delight in what has been described as an "excellent and most enjoyable evening", listening and dancing to the melodies and vocals of JD as Elvis. We would like to thank him so much for being part of our evening which proved to be a huge success."
"J.D is the must have Elvis impersonator for any event. I have worked with JD a couple of times at events & I always feel like I have watched the king himself. Its not just his voice that makes him special - JD takes on the persona of Elvis & engages with the audience as if he really is the King. www.djsandbands.co.uk"
"J.D. Performed at my daughters wedding. He really got the party going. All ages were up rocking n' rolling from the off. J.D.'s energy spread to all the guests, many of whom were clamouring to be photographed with him afterwards. J.D. didn't disappoint. Thank you J.D."
"Wow!!! What a great night’s entertainment. Absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Great voice, great personality and (as a longstanding fan of Elvis) I could hear that J D has got all the little nuances just about spot on. Close your eyes and it really could be the King performing, just a few feet away from you!"
"I booked JD King Elvis for my husband's surprise 50th. I cannot express how this made the night. From the anticipation as he did his big entrance to the incredible voice and look. But most of all within seconds he had the whole party dancing. We had 80 guests from age 8 to 80 and everything in between. There was no one who wasn't dancing and singing along. If you're unsure...don't hesitate ... book"
"Excellent track selection, charming with the guests, exceptional outfit choice and most importantly sounds just like Elvis! Arrived on time with his own PA system which was of very good quality. Performed a belting set that had the crowd engaged for the whole performance. All the guests were waxing lyrical about how good a performance it was and quite rightly. It was an absolute pleasure to watch his performance and we would definitely book again."
"February 2017: Elvis aka Jim gave an outstanding acoustic performance for my elderly father (at home) who had suffered a severe stoke some 6 months earlier. Jim sounds and acts just like Elvis Presley. He was exceptionally kind and caring throughout the evening and chatted compassionately. Jim certainly put a huge smile on my fathers face and gave him a such a tremendous boost. At the end of the evening my father said 'he was fantastic and no one can ever take that memory away from me'. My family and I cannot praise Jim enough for the pleasure and delight he gave not only to my parents but also to the rest of the small family gathering. It was worth every penny to see a big smile return to my dads face and also as he tried to clap and sing along. If my dad was able to dance he would have but sadly he is now wheelchair and bed bound. I first saw Jim's performing (Dec 2016) on Worthing Pier at a Las Vegas Burlesque evening. Jim stole the show with his amazing performance impersonating Elvis ...he has all the little quirks right down to a fine art including the twitchy lip... even Elvis Presley would have been hugely impressed and proud!! Jim is spot on. I was blown away at the big event just as much as I was later blown away at the small family event. I highly recommend Jim and give him 100⭐️"
"After watching Jim at my friends party, I had to have him for my 50th. My guests were a big mix of ages yet everyone was blown away by Jims performance. Jim warmed up the crowd & opened up the dancing with a bang - you can't help but get up and dance. He spoke and sang to individuals during his act and made a big fuss of me on my special day. Money well spent, indeed."
"Hired JD for our recent wedding. What a master stroke it was too! We had a live band to keep things ticking along nicely but when Jim performed his 2 slots he totally jacked it up to the next level and completely stole the show. He is young, good looking, full of energy and has mastered his art perfectly. All the little Elvis quirks are in there including the twitchy lip, and he has everyone up dancing from the minute he enters. The voice is just fantastic. We couldn't have asked for more. On top of this he is one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Very polite and professional and more than happy to accommodate any requests. At the end of the show he doesn't just sneak out the back door and away, once changed, he makes an effort to mingle a little with the crowd and say hello before officially leaving the building! A real party starter and a talking point for our guests for years to come. So good we have booked him again for later in the year as you just know it will work. Thanks Jim, you are by far the best Elvis out there for me by a mile and I have seen many. The great man himself would be very proud."
"I booked Jim for my 50th birthday party and it was a great success. Jim is amazing and got the crowd singing and dancing along from the moment he came on. We all had a great time and all my guests commented on what a fab party it was. I highly recommend him."
JD King Elvis Impersonator is rated 5.00 based on 41 reviews