JD King's Elvis The Legend Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend JD King's Elvis The Legend

About JD King's Elvis The Legend: JD KING (Jim Devereaux) is the most exciting Elvis impersonator and best Elvis tribute artist working today.

The world’s leading Elvis tribute act – with more 5 STAR REVIEWS, from both professional publications and direct customers than any other Elvis impersonator - making JD the world’s best Elvis impersonator by customer rating.

arline@ahartistes.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how JD King's Elvis The Legend made you happy

Live Chat
"J D King is not only the best Elvis vocal I've ever heard, his ability to capture and stun the audience is to be admired. The superb jumpsuit is just one of the things that will dazzle you! He performed at our wedding reception and everyone, young and old, including non Elvis fans continue to tell us how much they loved the show. He was brilliantly interactive with all the guests and wowed them with an energetic and interactive presence. Head and shoulders above any other Elvis tribute act I've seen before. A huge thank you for An outstanding contribution to our special day. Brett & Sarah"
"I have known J D King for many a years and go to his shows on a regular basis. I have had the pleasure of booking him for a surprise party and I was amazed how his show has developed. What I liked was, that he sings the usual Elvis songs, but here and there includes lesser known pieces. I would recommend him to anyone."
"We're huge Elivs fans and have probably seen Jim's Elvis performance more than a dozen times. We’ve also seen a number of other Elvis performers and Jim is way ahead of all them. He slips naturally into the Elvis persona – including deploying the jokey Elvis banter – but best of all, his voice, movement and costumes are fantastic and he produces performances as close to the original Elvis renditions as it’s possible to be. We’ve never seen a show where he hasn’t given 110 percent, and if you love Elvis, I guarantee you’ll come away from his show with a giant smile on your face."
"Having been around for the original Elvis and a major fan I'm impressed with J.D. KIng's impersonation of the great man. He has the voice, the moves and the personality to take an audience back in time, almost like watching the real thing."
"JD King's Elvis Show is one of the most authentic Tribute experiences I have ever had. JD's Elvis is spot-on and he gives a high-energy performance. This show is outstanding!"
"We hired Jim to perform at our Elvis book launch event held at the Ritz London. He was just superb! Jim really nails the Elvis persona, and kept our crowd of celebs and media very well entertained! Highly recommended!"
"Absolutely fabulous.....Jim played at my Birthday Party in November. No one could believe how good he was. Surreal was a recurring word!! Will be booking him again this year for sure. He is exceptional entertainment and worth every penny. S Weihs, Ashdown Forest"
"The best Elvis out there. Seriously."
JD King's Elvis The Legend is rated 5.00 based on 48 reviews