IVRose Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend IVRose

Tell us how IVRose made you happy

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
"Do not order from This company. The order was shipped without a packing receipt or any information regarding returns. They try to talk you out of returning the item and I am still trying to get my credit when I finally did return it."
Are you IVRose? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback IVRose receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Still waiting on order 10 days later. Not even an email to let me know when it will arrive. 😡"
"FRAUD SKAM LIARS!!!! Do not order from this company. Ive been waiting on a package since 12//01/18 paid for extra shipping and yep still no package. Ive emailed them numerous times and I never get a reply theres no phone number to call besides one that looks like a international one Going to put a claim in on Monday with my Bank to try to get back my money. I had ordered this dress for my daughter Xmas dance and had to go buy her another. We buy from overseas companies all the time and have never had this issue before... BEWARE"
"I purchased several items that I must say looked nothing like they did on the model. (I believe the company alters the garment to fit the models) I contacted their costomer services several times requesting a refund and not once did they answer. I am now stuck with the unwanted items that cost over £100 and as one can imagine am furious for ever ordering from them in the FIRST place. This was the first and last time for me and if you have any sence you would not give your money away to this dishonest comany. The items were of the poorest quality and fit and tac."
"Fitting is a bit weird on the bust, overall material and fitting is good"
"My first purchase from ivrose and very happy with it. Great fit, looks just like the picture. Love it."
"Ivros servcice team is much enthusiasm 。 I brought three items,They looks very nice in our body."
"it has been a year passed and still havent recived my order are refund worse company ever avoid !!!!"
"Love the dress from IVRose,i will share it with my sisters,they love my beautiful dresses so much,and fast shipping,i will come back again,hope can get more discount 👍"
"The site is really helpful giving a lot of details about all the products such as: description about the material and fabric, size & fit that is really helpful. Moreover the customer service is very helpful, replying pretty fast in any question. The packaging is great and so far we've never had any problem with the products that we've ordered!"
"I'm still waiting for my refund"
"i'm very satisfied of this site! the clothes are amazing, they fits really well! i will continue to shop on this site"
"A little on the small side but overall nice jacket! Normally a size 14 uk but ordered 2Xl. Delivery took a little bit longer than expected but arrived"
"I really love my dress its so good on me and good material.my only problem sometimes chic me take to long to give customers the tracking number"
"l've been purchasing some clothes from this store for several years now i can honestly say l'm always completely satisfied.Their customer service is wonderful,they always have coupons and very affordable lenses and frames."
"The dress fits like a dream! It really accentuates your curves and looks so classy on. The color is beautiful, love the length and ruffled details at the shoulder. If you're doubting in getting it, just get it! Wont be dissapointed."
"I buied a dress from the IVRose ,the dress looks very beautiful. I like it very much . If you want to become beautiful,take it now!"
"The dress is exactly what I was hoping for!! It is a very flattering cut and so comfortable. Definitely went beyond my expectations! I ordered a M,color is lighter than expected but still gorgeous. One thing that could be improved is the length of the sleeves, which end almost right at my wrist, but again I prefer longer everything"
"Warning Please do not use this website! Their clothes are extremely small. They fob you off with 10% off at next purchase with 20% refund. Why do i need to keep clothes that are of no use to me. They have a fake returns adress in walsal. I'm in the Uk. Why can't i return it there! Your guess is as good as mine. Save yourself the hustle and shop elsewhere, like ebay."
"I was invited to this website by my friends and just ordered two items last week. Really love the dress i got and ready to show this to my friends."
IVRose is rated 1.66 based on 103 reviews