IVRose Reviews

4% of reviewers recommend IVRose

How would you rate IVRose ?

"It took over a month to receive an item described as a coat. When it came it was unlined, and had a rip in the sleeve . I've photos as proof of the rip it's the worst place to buy from and the worst quality of products and worst customer service I've ever experienced."
"I wish I could rate o star.. worst site ever they are all bunch of thieves... pls beware don't buy from this site "IVROSE""
"Please girls dont buy with them, They are the worst internet society."
"Still waiting for my items and even paid express shipping. Spent close to $250 for my items and haven't received an email confirmation, but they take the money out of my checking account. I truly wish I would've read reviews before making the purchase. It's incredibly disappointing because their advertised clothes look really good and they could've been the next FashionNova!"
"I have not received an confirmation email from them and 2 weeks have passed since I have placed my order. Further more they have taken the money from my account 30 minutes after I placed my order. I am still waiting for my package. I wish there would be an option where you can give no stars."
"WOW. BEWARE and show ELSEWHERE. I purchased items over a week ago that was suppose to be here 4 days ago. I paid $13.99 for the express shipping and I do not have my items. They never sent an email with my confirmation and the tracking number they provided doesn’t work. Which is strange. I came reach these people at all via phone and they have not responded to any of my emails or anything asking where my items are. I have a eery feeling I might not receive them at all. Wish I would have shopped elsewhere, purchased items for a birthday."
"Bought a maxi dress from Ivrose beginning August. It arrived approx two weeks later. The dress was nothing like the one advertised. Not only was it far too short, it came to my upper shin (am 5'5) but it was far too small. I am a UK size 14-16 so I ordered 16-18 to be on the safe side and it would hardly go on. Even if it did fit the material felt and looked cheap so I was very disappointed. The returns process was a nightmare. They were persistent in requesting me to keep the dress and offered me 15% off my next order and $10 on my account (I'm a UK resident so dollars is no good). Considering that I would only use the dress as a dust cloth I didn't think this was a suitable offer so I declined. When it came to a refund I was told the dress had to be sent and tracked to an address in China. This cost me £9.50. After nearly 4 weeks I have today been refunded for the dress but not the initial postage, nor the returns postage. My advice to anyone looking to buy from Ivrose is to AVOID! The clothing may look nice on the pictures but believe me their products are cheap and nasty in real life. I just wish I had read the reviews from others before I bought from this company."
"Dreadful company. Shoddy cheap awful looking clothes. Will not accept returns just money off coupon to spend again I don’t think so!"
"I ordered a lovely dress to wear to a wedding because the bride wanted me in this particular color and the style was amazing on the website's model. It took nearly a month to arrive since it was coming form China and they don't tell you that until after you place the order. When it did finally arrive, it was wwaaayyy too small. I figured I could exchange it for a large size no problem since I have quite a bit of time before I really need it....WRONG!! I have contact Customer Service 5 times and have yet to receive a response. They do not have a number to call so therefore I have no recourse to resolve my issue. I have posted negative comments and all I received was 15% coupon for my next order...AS IF I WOULD!!! I ended up giving the dress to my god daughter since I knew it would fit her, so it didn't go to waste but I am extremely disappointed with the IVRose, their merchandise and there support. Do Not Waste your money on this site.. they get NO Stars form ME!!!"
"I would give 0 stars if it was an option! I ordered 3 dresses and they are all awful quality and look nothing like the pictures on the website. I would go as far as to say this business is a con!!! I don't understand how they are allowed to operate. They practically steal peoples money as they make it extremely difficult to return items - You have to send an email explaining what you want to return and why, and in response they offer a small discount voucher for next time you use them. (As if I would ever want to). If you want to return the items you have to pay the postage and it seems the dresses come from as far as China so would hardly be worth it as the money you would receive back for the clothes would probably equal the postage costs! If that's not a way of conning people out of their money then I don't know what is. I can imagine the owners of this business laughing at how they have managed to get away with this. Disgusting."
"Please do not order from this site IVROSE!!!! I ordered something may 18th, I have not receive the items because they did not put my address on the items for post office to be able to delivery to me. After argue with them for so long and IVROSE denying what they did wrong even though they knew from the beginning, they asked if they can refund 50% of the money even though I have not receive ANY thing. They are liars so please don't waist your money and time. I made a mistake of not checking reviews before ordering, please don't make the same mistake. They have nice designs but they do not delivery, you will only be wasting your time and money. We are in July and I have not receive anything from them, NO money back or ways of dealing with the situation properly. when you have issues, there is no one to talk to, everything is done by chatting to someone on their site not even emails. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THEM"
"Even 1 star is too many. The item I received is a cheap nasty imitation of what they have advertised. Very different in many ways, colour, pattern, fit. Nasty. Nasty, nasty, nasty. Avoid at all costs!"
"The items on this site is now here close to the old inferior tat that I received today. These products are not even good enough to be donated to the charity shop. Alert to all potential customers, stay away from this site."
"Please stay away I bought 2 big orders in same week it took them 25 days to ship it and it very cheap doesn’t look nothing like the pic, shoes were good thought. Clothes it’s like China’s close, and can you imagine till now I only received 45% of my order they send u each order separately in a cheap plastic bag"
"AVOID this company. Their goods are terrible,,,cheap and nasty bad quality bad fit, faukty they will not give refunds but eventually tell you they can only accept returns to China (would have cost me £35!) I eventually got a refund through my credit card Cant believe that they are still trading"
"Dress clearly too small despite ordering a larger size , much shorter than anticipated. It has a return address on packaging but if you read the terms and conditions this is not the one to use and you have to email customer services for prior approval of returning items otherwise you will not be refunded . Sent three emails to no avail. I will contact trading as note a lot of negative reviews with people having same issues."
"Do not buy from this company they are scammers. They send out damaged clothing and you have to pay return costs which are more than the cost of the item. Then they refuse to refund for the item or postage. Avoid"
"Please please do not be like me, by thinking that these reviews are fake. They are 100% true. Watch YouTube reviews, I did this after. After loosing my father, I saved a whole year to take my four children away. As a single parent working in the NHS this has been so hard. In addition I have a chronic health condition. I spent nearly £500 with this company a few weeks ago, I have still not recieved my items. They have no contact number for me to call and they will not respond adequately to my emails. I am going away on Sunday with nothing to wear, as the only money I have is my spending money. I hope that this company gets closed down by the authorities. I have to pay insurance on these items and I can't conclude why. I should not have to divulge my personal information, but I pray to God this message will open up someone understanding, of how wicked and money orientated people can be. Please learn from my mistake."
"Terrible clothes quality!! The jumpsuit i ordered was made out of sheer fabric. The details on the item description is horrible. As soon as i opened my package i knew i was going to hate it. Im a size 1 and ordered S, usually everything fits fine. This item seemed like i ordered a size L. I reached out to them to get a refund, they tried to convince me not to return it and resell on my own. They even offered an additional 15% on my next order if i didnt return. Awful customer service!! Finally i said, no i want my refund and they adviced me that I would have to pay for the return shipping fee (not stated on their return policy). Which they told me it was going to be 'VERY expensive,' the return address was in California and it cost me $4. I know for sure I will not be ordering from this company AGAIN!"
"This site is a scam don't waste my money buying here poor quality of staff no Sharp if you want to send things back they don't want ,telling you they wil give extra discount .send the goods with no receipt or any paperwork you struggle to get the return address and you have to pay for the goods to return them"
IVRose is rated 1.19 based on 72 reviews