IVRose Reviews

39% of reviewers recommend IVRose

Tell us how IVRose made you happy

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
Returns & Refunds
Could Be Better
returns process
"Material of the dress I purchased was cheap and nasty. When I tried to return it I was told it had to be recorded, as it was going back to USA it would cost £12, the dress was only £22 so have it to charity. Will never use this company again. Very poor quality and cheap material."
Are you IVRose? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"i loved everything i order in IVROSE from my SANDALS, to my dresses, my hoodies, and tops they all sooo great, high quality and excellent fabrics... it only a little bit pricey but over all its sooo great to shop in IVROSE"
"AVOID AVOID Fake dress.fake website."
"I appreciate that they care about their customers, even though at the beginning my experience was not amazing, they were dedicated and nice, trying to solve my problem :)"
"I've heard a lot about this store on social media and was very curious to try it out for myself. The prices are very affordable and I had no trouble finding something that was my style. Received the item quickly within the estimated arrival date and item fit just as described. Fabric of the item felt very soft and not cheap, I was very pleased and surprised! A very pleasant shopping experience through this store!"
"I've made about two purchases from IVrose and had a good experience with one of them. The lingerie I ordered never showed up due to a address issue I had, Luckily I was able to fix the address on my second order.The top looks good on me and I wear it on casual,I love the color and print,all match with my figure.Thanks!"
"Whatever you do do not order from this organization! It falsely advertises women's clothing which is not at all what you infact get if trusting and ordering from their site. The dresses are cheap and poor quality and nearly every one is see through. It was s a complete and utter nightmare when trying to return items as there is no communication whatsoever nor a sense of professionalism amongst their employees."
"Shipping Delayed,Other things is OK.Like My New Look."
"$600 I placed in 2 orders. Ita been 2 wks now after being told 3 times they were being packaged and ready to ship. To be told theyre out of stock now! On 25items!? This backward company is a fraud! I will make sure I get my money money if I have to have pay my lawyer to intervene here. Which is unbelievable. I cannot even believe I'm at this point. This is insanity. To order clothes!? I shouldn't never ordered that much. I didnt know they were scam artists . Regardless I am now, dead set on making this company pay. They just chose the wrong one!"
"Absolutely love Ivrose,I have ordered several times from them,what i bought is what i really need,the material is soft and the size fits me very well ,Love All the things I get!"
"Wouldn't even give 1 star. I ordered a dress over 3 weeks ago and it said between 7-10 working days and it hadn't came when I message them to see where it was they said the order was out of stock but they still took my money. My question is why did they let me order it if it was out of stock? When I said I want my money back they said they'd refund it between 1-2 days but they still haven't! Don't buy from here!"
"thanks for all the discounts,I an satisfied with all purchase."
"The price is not expensive and the shipping is fast,I think that appeals to me."
"Terrible experience. You buy a product expecting to be able to return it easily if it doesn’t suit or fit. Returning a product to this company costs as much as the product so they make it so difcult to return and get your money back. Do not use and would not use again!"
"Good customer service"
"I ordered from the website and it did take a long time to come (over 3 weeks) and I could tell that the product wasn't directly from the supplier - more like a product they have tried to copy. however luckily they replicated my product quite well but im not trusting the website to order again incase they are unable to replicate the picture again to a good quality."
"I ordered some clothing in Nov. The blouses came in at different weeks. The quality of the fabric was so cheap that I immediately wanted to return them. I emailed them and never got an answer on were to return them. I then i disputed the charges with my credit card. 3 months later I got these charges dropped. Don't purchase anything on line unless u know the clothing site well."
"I ordered a dress months ago, still never received it and I have been asked to chase it with the Royal Mail. I have asked for a refund and have still not received one. My advice is do not buy from this place."
"Ivrose has a unique and trendy catalogue! All my orders looked exactly like their pictures and the quality is superb! Their customer service is also outstanding! They always resolve my concerns as fast as they could."
IVRose is rated 2.51 based on 193 reviews