IVRose Reviews

8% of reviewers recommend IVRose

How would you rate IVRose?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

40 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
AWH

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about IVRose in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"THE PRODUCTS WHERE NOT THE SAME QUALITY AS THOSE SHOWN IN THE ADVERTISING PHOTOS, POOR QUALITY, LONG TIME IN COMING PLEASE SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND DON'T BE TAKEN IN BY THEIR FAKED PHOTOS"
"Absolutely terrible, avoid at all costs as the images bear no resemblance to the item you will receive...unless you like surprises and throwing your money away!"
"Ordered the V stripe cutout back jump suit on the 6 of Feb....just was wondering where my order was....was looking forward to wearing for Valentine's day party....l should have read reviews first....my order no is 1E5K1Y728F6A959G004Z9G7H3S Red UnHappy Customer,,,,"
"I ordered a dress in November the beginning and we are coming to beginning of feb , when I questioned why I hadn’t received my order I received an email telling me I hadn’t been patient enough ! I am fuming and will never order or reccomend them to anyone !"
My Name Is To Good To Even Use Here!
Unverified Reviewer
"Why does this "company" even still exists after all those bad reviews!"
"I had to give it a star to write a review other wise I wouldn’t even rate it. I ordered the Lace Embroidery Slit Back High Waist Two Pieces Dress, the material is so thin and the stitching was out of place, the colour displayed on the website looks like a nude tone, when I received the item it was a light shade of baby pink. Definatly would not recommend shopping at this site, the advertisement is very missleading! (48)"
"The cloth are not for humans! They are to small. Quality very porr. Delivered in a moth. I didn’t get a order number or a recite. Not a company to trust."
"Avoid like the plague! Ordered a bra set 4/11/17 still waiting on this delivery! I visited my post office four time last week and nothing! I asked for a refund and was told I would be offered a coupon!"
"I have paid for my order and it took over 2 weeks no respond. Its really simple if you payment was paypal, go contact them you will get your money back very eazy."
"I had bad experience I will never buy from this website again I buy a dress come after one month and not same as picture I want to return it now so I need to pay for it even it's not my fault I'm so angry"
"This website is a SCAM! They not only falsely advertise merchandise but also use google images of fake apparel without the permission of real manufacturers and models alike! False product placement and advertising is WRONG and ILLEGAL. They should be sanctioned by the Better Business Bureau. Do NOT order from IVROSE"
"Ordered three dresses on the 26th November. One dress came today (14th December) No sign of the other 2 dresses. I've sent 2 emails both of which haven't been replied too. The dress is extremely cheap material, wrong colour, wrong style and completely different from the photo! Will never buy from here again. Seems like a scam and I have no idea how to get my money back ! :( No sticker in the bag to send it back either. From places like boohoo, new look etc there is something to send back unwanted items but none with this one !"
"poor quality items. Regret ordering more than one item. unable to reach anyone with reference to returns and refunds. Well over priced better off the market!!"
"Can't.give a zero score, which is a shame. Sizes are ridiculous and they want tracked post to chins to return the faulty, not fit for purpose goods. £87! Postage for a twenty quid pair if jeans. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!"
"Absolute joke"
"I ordered a jumpsuit 6 months ago, never to have receive it nor a refund!! I will never order from this site again it's a Scam and they are wrong for taking people's money."
"If i could give less than 1 star I would..... this site is a scam I ordered over a month ago and when I asked for my money back because I have not yet received my order they told me to check with neighbors and family or maybe the UPS"
"I ordered 2 outfits and as they were taking ages to arrive I decided to look at some reviews. After reading the reviews I wasn’t holding out much hope of them even coming, let alone being any good! They have a arrive today, it’s taken almost 3 weeks which is too long. Having said that the quality of the clothes is pretty good, the material is nice and the stitching seems sturdy. Considering they only cost me £28 for both. The pictures on the website do not match the exact colour of one of the dresses but the other looks identical. Maybe I was just lucky to receive ok items but I don’t think I’d order from here again just in case! Plus they took way too long to get here. The customer service I got when I questioned where my order was, was prompt they responded quickly. I think in future I’ll just use companies that are UK based."
"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS JOKE OF A COMPANY, unless you want bad quality wait a month for delivery and when it doesn’t fit because the fit is poor being charged international postage and taxes! Never again, don’t waste your time or money!!!"
P.D Off Customer
Verified Reviewer
"Only gave you a 1star as no option for -1000, by far THE WORST company I have ever dealt with. The clothes are incorrectly sized as per UK size guide, I ordered a UK 16 in each item giving me plenty of room for adjustment, what i received must be closer to a size 8-10, none of the items are as pictured, the material is thin, damaged, some of it see-through. It actually also smells like what can only be described as a butchers meat bin. Currently emailing daily for a full refund (amounting to £162) only to be offered firstly 20% refund and keep the clothes then a few emails later they offered 30% refund and keep clothes and told me i should sell them on ebay because they say their system can only do a partial refund? (load of garbage) The package came from a UK address Mr HU CNE Unit 3, Skyport Trade Park, Skyport Drive, Harmondsworth. Middx. UB70LB but im told they cannot be returned here and must be returned to China at my cost (Royal Mail tracked parcel £135GBP) I am seeking advise from Trading standards, Which consumer rights and the UK citizens advice beuro. Please go take a look at the companies house directory in the UK https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10073856/officers trading as Ling Ling WU Bumperr Ltd. Therefore as per UK trading standards law I should be able to return the items in question to a UK address Ladies.... This is a total scam! stick to Asos IF i WERE YOU!"
IVRose is rated 1.33 based on 40 reviews