IVRose Reviews

7% of reviewers recommend IVRose

How would you rate IVRose?

43 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Shani e.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about IVRose in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"There shoe are made from the cheapest quality material...i order 3 pair of sandals...its took about a month to get here and they smell like moth balls...i had to take them out my closet..they were stinking up my room"
Sarah Walters
Unverified Reviewer
"Awful. Cheaply made items and not all as described. One item for £27 wasn't even received at all but had 'confirmed as delivered' online. I contacted them several times about the missing item and about returning items but had no response. Very disappointing and a complete waste of money. Avoid avoid avoid!"
"Bought 5 items for my wife She is a size 8/10 and bought medium. Everything at least two sizes too small Can’t send back as lingerie and bikinis. One bikini wouldn’t fit our 10 year old daughter Paid extra for 3-5 day delivery and it took well over a week"
"THE PRODUCTS WHERE NOT THE SAME QUALITY AS THOSE SHOWN IN THE ADVERTISING PHOTOS, POOR QUALITY, LONG TIME IN COMING PLEASE SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY AND DON'T BE TAKEN IN BY THEIR FAKED PHOTOS"
"Absolutely terrible, avoid at all costs as the images bear no resemblance to the item you will receive...unless you like surprises and throwing your money away!"
"Ordered the V stripe cutout back jump suit on the 6 of Feb....just was wondering where my order was....was looking forward to wearing for Valentine's day party....l should have read reviews first....my order no is 1E5K1Y728F6A959G004Z9G7H3S Red UnHappy Customer,,,,"
"I ordered a dress in November the beginning and we are coming to beginning of feb , when I questioned why I hadn’t received my order I received an email telling me I hadn’t been patient enough ! I am fuming and will never order or reccomend them to anyone !"
My Name Is To Good To Even Use Here!
Unverified Reviewer
"Why does this "company" even still exists after all those bad reviews!"
"I had to give it a star to write a review other wise I wouldn’t even rate it. I ordered the Lace Embroidery Slit Back High Waist Two Pieces Dress, the material is so thin and the stitching was out of place, the colour displayed on the website looks like a nude tone, when I received the item it was a light shade of baby pink. Definatly would not recommend shopping at this site, the advertisement is very missleading! (48)"
"The cloth are not for humans! They are to small. Quality very porr. Delivered in a moth. I didn’t get a order number or a recite. Not a company to trust."
"Avoid like the plague! Ordered a bra set 4/11/17 still waiting on this delivery! I visited my post office four time last week and nothing! I asked for a refund and was told I would be offered a coupon!"
"I have paid for my order and it took over 2 weeks no respond. Its really simple if you payment was paypal, go contact them you will get your money back very eazy."
"I had bad experience I will never buy from this website again I buy a dress come after one month and not same as picture I want to return it now so I need to pay for it even it's not my fault I'm so angry"
"This website is a SCAM! They not only falsely advertise merchandise but also use google images of fake apparel without the permission of real manufacturers and models alike! False product placement and advertising is WRONG and ILLEGAL. They should be sanctioned by the Better Business Bureau. Do NOT order from IVROSE"
"Ordered three dresses on the 26th November. One dress came today (14th December) No sign of the other 2 dresses. I've sent 2 emails both of which haven't been replied too. The dress is extremely cheap material, wrong colour, wrong style and completely different from the photo! Will never buy from here again. Seems like a scam and I have no idea how to get my money back ! :( No sticker in the bag to send it back either. From places like boohoo, new look etc there is something to send back unwanted items but none with this one !"
"poor quality items. Regret ordering more than one item. unable to reach anyone with reference to returns and refunds. Well over priced better off the market!!"
"Can't.give a zero score, which is a shame. Sizes are ridiculous and they want tracked post to chins to return the faulty, not fit for purpose goods. £87! Postage for a twenty quid pair if jeans. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!"
"Absolute joke"
"I ordered a jumpsuit 6 months ago, never to have receive it nor a refund!! I will never order from this site again it's a Scam and they are wrong for taking people's money."
"If i could give less than 1 star I would..... this site is a scam I ordered over a month ago and when I asked for my money back because I have not yet received my order they told me to check with neighbors and family or maybe the UPS"
IVRose is rated 1.30 based on 43 reviews