ivawizard.net Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ivawizard.net
"A great service from great guys. 5 out of 5"
"very good service from a great time - thanks"
"A great service which i would not hesitate in recommending. THANKS"
"Good so far"
"Thank you IVA Wizard. I was in a really poor financial place before your help. Thanks again and god bless."
"Would recommend!"
"Easy to use website and my questions were answered quickly and accurately. 5/5"
"Great website. Tom helped me quickly and got me through to a company that has just set up my new IVA for £90 a month. Thanks again"
"Thank you again Daniel."
"Very helpful and very quick!"
"Really helpful and very quick to respond. Can't believe I'm paying so little and will be debt free in 5 years."
"I approached IVA Wizard after I received a debt collectors letter which threatened a home visit. They were polite and professional to the point that they passed me to their best provider. Thanks again 5/5"
"Thank you IVA WIZARD. Tom and the team dealt with me quickly and professionally"
"Would definitely recommend"
"Quick to contact me and stayed in touch all day until I was with my new provider. Thank you"
"I contacted IVA Wizard for advice on an issue I had with bailiffs. They passed me on to a company that sorted this all out for me, and all online too! Would definitely recommend."
ivawizard.net is rated 4.94 based on 16 reviews