Iva Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Iva Online
Amazing service from both Tom and Matt; friendly and professional, didn’t judge me for all the ridiculous debts and choices I’ve made, made me feel confident and well-informed throughout the process. Kept in contact and updated me regularly, with lots of reassurance and information, so I knew exactly what to expect every step of the way. Couldn’t wish for more - I’ve lost sleep at night over the debts, bailiffs at my door, etc but thanks to both of them, I’ve now had this huge weight lifted off my shoulders and can now move forward with affordable IVA payments and hopefully build a much brighter future. The whole process has been so well organised and I’m so, so grateful for everything. Highly recommend using IVA Online, I was really worried about making the first step of contacting them for help, but within the first 30 seconds of speaking to them on the phone, I felt so much better. Couldn’t pick a single fault, even if I wanted to, and if I could give 6 stars, I would.
Fantastic helped me get to where I needed to be , would highly recommend
I felt good because I was given the help I needed to help sort my finances out. It was dealt with professionally and any questions I had were answered
Very good service
Great service, very polite and made me feel at ease. Tom and matt dealt with my case, was very friendly. Quick process for me would highly recommend.
Great service. Lee and Ethan were extremely helpful
Always available to answer any questions. Very friendly and polite. I am really happy with all the advise.
I spoke with Tom initially. He was very helpful and friendly. He was patient with me. He let me take my time knowing I was nervous. He made me feel comfortable and he’s been checking on me every step of the way.
Was very helpful and polite on the phone made me feel at ease
The customer service person I dealth with was extremely helpful and directed me to people who could help me with my personal circumstaces effctively.
Amazing service and so easy to talk to
I was dreading ring but was put at ease so carerring and so helpful I was a different person when I came off my phone thank you
Very supportive representative. Quick to respond to my questions and non-judgmental. Felt greatly supported throughout the process and reassured regularly.
Had so much help and whatever was needed all I had to do was ask questions and got a response in seconds. Will definitely recommend to anyone who needs an iva to use you guys
Tom and James was excellent and really helped me defo recommend
Ethan was amazing from start to finish, instant response a professional at all times.Thankyou
Tom was great...
Especially seen as I actually got in touch by complete mistake thinking it was a another company!
Good job and thanks...
Excellent, friendly service
Excellent from start to finish, followed everything up and ensured every thing was taken into account. Big weight off my mind, handled smoothly
Very good and quick service.
Iva Online is rated 5.00 based on 68 reviews